Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Health Minister: Cabinet Will Approve The 2015 Budget Within Days !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Just For The Health Of It ...

Health Minister: Cabinet will approve the 2015 budget within days
7:37: 11/25/2014

Khandan - revealed the health minister in the federal government, as the pursuit of Cabinet hard to resolve the budget year 2015 within days. 

Adela said Hussein Hammoud and Health Minister told the newspaper "morning": The Council of Ministers is currently a serious passage of the budget year 2015 in the next few days after receiving them from the Ministry of Finance, with resolving the issue of the current year's budget. 

They believed that "many factors influenced the adoption of the budget year 2014, including security conditions experienced by the country and exit some areas of the control of the government, as well as problems with the Kurdistan region and the decline in oil prices in world markets, and thus influenced the subject of future revenues to the state budget and the consequent reduction of in the budget deficit and clear them. " 

http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=7574&Jor=2

• Upvote 2

According to a recent post....after Sunday they are taking a month long vacation.  If that is true, then they have 3 days to get this done.

They seem to always get just as much...if not more done while on a "vacation"!! So they can go on and take their vacation thru December..that way they can return with a new budget..HCL passed..and a nice new rate on or before Januaryn1,2015!!!

• Upvote 1

Ordinarily I would scoff at such headlines . . . heard it all before and such, right ?

However with this new administration with its pretty darn good reputation already of getting things done . . . I say, Okie Dokie, Bring It - I'll give'm the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2

LOL.. under new administration will be days which is =/- 7 days if they are not taking any breaks.. I think they are going to push this through and they take a month break

I love the way you think, Nadita and yes, I hope that you are spot-on!

• Upvote 2