Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If a Redenomination Were to Occur, Just How Difficult are the Logistics?

ewingm

Yup huh

You seem to get very upset when keepm keeps running his mouth about the Swiss dinar

Does it upset you that your guru blobsters got their clock cleaned by me?

No one is debating anything , that debate is over and the information was made avaliable to everyone

But you ewingm seem to get all flustered when keepm brings up his bs about the topic

Why don't you confront him?

You make a bigger deal about it than anyone ewingm

Keepm and ewingm both butt hurt about The Swiss dinar official exchange rate revaluation in 2003

Why that's quite telling

I'm making my statement to everyone and anyone who thinks the Swiss dinar has any significance to a big iraqi dinar RV.  It doesn't.  The 90 Trillion M2 Does!  It would rip iraq's fragile economy to shreds.  There is absolutely NO economic benefit to perform a 100,000% RV.  It would not be ACCEPTED by the IMF, or any other financial organization, and it would cause enormous disruption and eventual collapse of iraq's street economy.  If you actually evaluate the negative affects such an RV would bring, you realize why the CBI WILL NEVER do such a thing.   It is a myth.  

• Upvote 1

It is a myth.  

What is your definition of myth?

myth
miTH/  
noun
noun: myth; plural noun: myths
  1. 1.
    a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.
    synonyms: folk tale, folk story, legend, tale, story, fable, saga, mythos, lore, folklore, mythology
    "ancient Greek myths"
    • traditional stories or legends collectively.
      "the heroes of Greek myth"
  2. 2.
    a widely held but false belief or idea.
    "he wants to dispel the myth that sea kayaking is too risky or too strenuous
  • Upvote 1

I'm making my statement to everyone and anyone who thinks the Swiss dinar has any significance to a big iraqi dinar RV.  It doesn't.  The 90 Trillion M2 Does!  It would rip iraq's fragile economy to shreds.  There is absolutely NO economic benefit to perform a 100,000% RV.  It would not be ACCEPTED by the IMF, or any other financial organization, and it would cause enormous disruption and eventual collapse of iraq's street economy.  If you actually evaluate the negative affects such an RV would bring, you realize why the CBI WILL NEVER do such a thing.   It is a myth.

OK Ewing let's apply some every day logic to Iraq. First of all they literally have no way but up. Actually they can monetarily do anything they want. If the US and it's allies along with the big oil companies allow and accept Iraq currency....it'a game over. Iraq is pegged to the US what else is there to understand. For the first time in history Iraq has a democracy installed by the US and our allies who have paid one hell of a price to ensure ours and their freedom from tirrany. That's what I believe.....may God keep blessing America ! That's how this is going to happen. Happy thanksgiving everyone !

I can't agree with you Tex.  You make a statement that they only have one way to go and that's up. I think they have many ways to go, and some lead down.  It all depends on ISIS.  The dinar will not be able to revalue as long as half their country belongs to a Jihadist Caliphate, as it does now.  Its just not a good situation at all.  I don't think the iraqis have the stomach for it.  There is a significant chance that the Kurds will get tired of carrying the battle for Baghdad, and just vote to secede.  Iraq could very well be divided into three pieces.  That does not bode well for the dinar, no matter how much spin the gurus want to put on it.

• Upvote 1

Well Ewingm my guess is that it won't be that long for Iraq to choose their path. HCL will tell all if Baghdad can coexist with the Kurdistan under one flag. That's the final key to this puzzle. From that point forward ISIS will not be the same kind of threat, just a pain in the A...

Maybe so, TexStorm, maybe so.  I just don't have your faith in the whole iraqi situation.  If you take away the oil, its nothing but a sandbox.  A bunch of corrupt, sectarian government officials who don't appear too willing to save their own skin, but time will tell.  Dinar speaking, I think your investment has a lot longer to "simmer" on the stove, before its done.  I just hope it doesn't burn while waiting. 

• Upvote 1

If YA take away the oil.?

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

No chit Sherlock

Hey if YA take away the oil there would be no NID speculation

The world as we know it wouldn't exist

The oil does exist , your pretentiousness is halarious

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If ya take away the oil

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If we take away you ewingm what would we have

You remind me of nasa and space exploration looking for life beyond earth

We have lots of life here on earth we kill and eat most of it , what are we looking for some new kind of farm animal for a new samich of some kind ?

Maybe we can grind em up into hamburger and put catsup and mustard on it

Edited by dontlop

I here ewingm, actually I'm quiet proficient as a cook and I do prefer my steaks well done, and if you know anything about crab gumbo....the longer the better. I can almost taste it now ! Iraq according to scripture will rise again and fall again and that's all I'm God's time and in his hands as well. The middle east is where it all started and that's where it all will end. I buried 7 family and friends last year and I knew not their date until such time. But with scripture everything has been spoken of, there have been signs in the skies, and happenings on earth. Our time of passing started from the day we were born. Iraq's time started when it declared it's independence from the United Kingdom (Oct 3 1932). On July 14 1958 Iraq declared it self a republic. The current constitution was only just declared on October 15 2005 and thus they were born a free nation. As I've already stated their clock has started, if you want to know the rest all you have to do is to follow scripture. You don't have to go to church for that but what you do have to do is open you eyes and heart and receive Jesus Christ as your savior or simply you can discount what I said, but what I said, is not up for debate, for it is my faith. Yes my new friend the clock is ticking have patience, if it is meant for us speculators to aquire wealth then so be it. The stage has been set either way God has our attention. BABYLON WILL RISE AND BABYLON WILL FALL AGAIN!

you really have gone downhill keepem i liked your question on another thread where you attempted to make me appear clueless. You failed miserably !!

I didn't have to succeed, you do it to yourself just speaking....

Thanks Keep

Almost forgot to water the girls before I left town

Lol...can't let those go dry!! That would be no bueno!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Good To See You Keeps... Hope you had a lovely day with your/our (Okay My :) ) little princess.

Love Ya Man...You brought me around to what this might be.

Thank You For All You Have Contributed Here For All That Time... Sorry It Turned So Nasty On You.

I do not appreciate the disrespect that you endured for speaking your truth.

I Do Very Much Appreciate You Keepums... Just Thought You Should Know That.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was sitting at the Thanksgiving table yeterday surrounded by family and guess what topic came up?  Yup.  I almost choked on my cornbread.  But I kept my peace and shut my mouth and let the koolaide swirl around me until I was dizzy.  It is funny in a way.  Every rumor they repeat, I've already heard on the forums.  There was a time I used to debate them but, just like with some people I know here, they would get very angry.  How dare I spoil their dream of wealth and riches from the rise of Babylon!  I do believe in the end time scenario given in scripture.  That's why I send money (real money, not dinars), to relief organizations in Jerusalem.  I just don't believe God wants to make Christians millionaires in light of EVERYTHING else He said in scripture about chasing after money.  It was all bad.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ewingnut,  How was that "imaginary" Turkey you had with your "imaginary" family? Question..............when one "chokes" on something "imaginary", can he actually die if no one comes to his aide? Seeing as you live in this "imaginary" world, I figured you'd be the one to ask. 

So God now includes YOU in discussions on who becomes successful and who doesn't.................wow pretty impressive. To bad it's only in your "imagination" like most of everything else.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CAz,  God includes everybody in the discussion of what He wants.  Its called the Bible.  And in that inspired book you will find that the lure of money has always had a negative effect on mankind.  Yes, some of the biblical leaders were wealthy, just as some are today, but the vast sum of others will not be able to handle wealth appropriately.  This is not my words.  Its in scripture for all to read.  Money corrupts spiritual thinking.  ALL of Jesus's disciples were poor men.  There's a lesson in that for us today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I took  Ewingnuts "imaginary" family out last night after "imaginary" dinner to do some "imaginary" pre-black Friday shopping. Because they spent their "imaginary" lifes savings on Dinar, I figured I would treat them to some great deals. Man can they "imaginary" spend a lot!!! I allowed them to use my "imaginary" Am/Ex Black Card...........cause the sky's the limit with an "imaginary" credit-LOL.  When we got back from this "imaginary" shopping spree I noticed there were no gifts for Ewingnut, I asked why that was? The answer was really quite simple....................."we're NOT real!!!!" they all exclaimed.  Man did I feel stupid.............for I already knew that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CAz,  God includes everybody in the discussion of what He wants.  Its called the Bible.  And in that inspired book you will find that the lure of money has always had a negative effect on mankind.  Yes, some of the biblical leaders were wealthy, just as some are today, but the vast sum of others will not be able to handle wealth appropriately.  This is not my words.  Its in scripture for all to read.  Money corrupts spiritual thinking.  ALL of Jesus's disciples were poor men.  There's a lesson in that for us today.

Ewingm , Thanksgiving would not have been the tine to create dissension with family members, You acted well

As for guidance from the good book:

Thou shalt NOT covet thy neighbors goods . Assume: their lands and the resources thereon. 

• Downvote 1

I was sitting at the Thanksgiving table yeterday surrounded by family and guess what topic came up?  Yup.  I almost choked on my cornbread.  But I kept my peace and shut my mouth and let the koolaide swirl around me until I was dizzy.  It is funny in a way.  Every rumor they repeat, I've already heard on the forums.  There was a time I used to debate them but, just like with some people I know here, they would get very angry.  How dare I spoil their dream of wealth and riches from the rise of Babylon!  I do believe in the end time scenario given in scripture.  That's why I send money (real money, not dinars), to relief organizations in Jerusalem.  I just don't believe God wants to make Christians millionaires in light of EVERYTHING else He said in scripture about chasing after money.  It was all bad.

Uh huh you constantly irritate everyone here because your here to save your imaginary family

Yet when you see your relatives and they talk about the dinar

You remain quiet

Your like the rest of the gurus

Lie on top of lie

Trying to get people to sell you their dinar

Yearning to possess other people's dinar

Just go get your own if you want dinar so bad

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not trying to get you people to sell your dinars.  I'm trying to get you folks to look at the facts outside of the koolaide lies that keep them trapped in a very narrow belief sytem.  I don't care if you keep your dinars.  I care about my people keeping their dinars and getting shafted when this is over.  Which they will if they keep their dinars.  IMO of course. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!! "I don't care if you keep your dinars"..........no I just come here day in day out telling all of you how stupid you are. "I care about my people keeping their dinars and getting shafted when this is over".........of course like us they've told him to butt out of their business and worry about himself. And the biggest thing, for someone soooooooooo worried about a family (which most here believe to be fictitious) that's vested and listens to gurus/pumpers at other sites............................why come here to protect? Should'nt Ol Saint Ewingnut be where the action is to defend said families honor? BS at its worst.....................no different than the Shiite gurus/pumpers put forth. And because of this, this makes Ol Saint Ewingnut NO better than any of them(gurus/pumpers). Ol Saint Ewingnut.....................whats in your wallet? 

• Upvote 1

Good To See You Keeps... Hope you had a lovely day with your/our (Okay My :) ) little princess.

Love Ya Man...You brought me around to what this might be.

Thank You For All You Have Contributed Here For All That Time... Sorry It Turned So Nasty On You.

I do not appreciate the disrespect that you endured for speaking your truth.

I Do Very Much Appreciate You Keepums... Just Thought You Should Know That.

Thanks maggie! Good to see you as well....I'm still around...just mostly lurking and reading...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not trying to get you people to sell your dinars.  I'm trying to get you folks to look at the facts outside of the koolaide lies that keep them trapped in a very narrow belief sytem.  I don't care if you keep your dinars.  I care about my people keeping their dinars and getting shafted when this is over.  Which they will if they keep their dinars.  IMO of course. 

Sooooo.... your "work" is done here!  Alrighty then!  Thanks for the 1561 post sermon!   :rolleyes:   Hey Caz... we don't have an imaginary savior anymore!   You gonna be ok?!!!   :lol:

• Upvote 1

M2, Caz, M2.  You can bluster all you want, but you can't overcome Iraq's 90 TRILLION dinar M2.  You can huff and puff and rant and rave about this "imaginary" or that "make believe", but then at some point you have to come face to face with the one irrefutable  weakness in your whole house of cards investment.  And that is the CBI ain't never gonna RV no 90 TRILLION dinar to .01, or .10, or 1.0 against the dollar.  Never.  And you should know this being you are such a "savvy" investor like you constantly brag you are.  It ain't gonna happen and that's that.  It will stay at or around 1166 to 1 until there is reason to slowly raise the peg over years.  Then, they will cancel their debt of 90 TRILLION dinars in one foul swoop with the announcement of a three zero lopping REDENOMINATION.  I'd give a hundred bucks just to see your face when that happens.  Won't be no charge of "imaginary family" then, will it Caz?  You'll disappear off this forum faster than Dontlop can say "Swiss dinar".

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1