Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 11-26-2014

TexasGranny

If there IS an RV and as a VIP member, what is the procedure for cashing in ?  By that I mean will we be sent a "list" of places that will take this VIP group at  better rate than the average person on the street, or will we all gather at the river and march to that  special place where we cash-in  then go to the "party".... or just what will the procedure be ?  Thanks for explaining this. I haven't given this much thought before, but now people have been talking like it just might be coming to fruition and if that is true, I'd like to know those steps beforehand. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know you don't want us to mention the amount of Dinars we have but in light of a 10 cents RV. What would you think would be a minimum Dinars someone should have to be worth it to go and get all you will be offering in investments and get an umbrella in my drink. I with ya all the way though.

Hi Adam. Is it true that the Iraqi government is going to be shut down for the month of December? That sound's like the government of Maliki. When things started to move he would call for a vacation. So if they do shut down in December, there goes another year of waiting ( no bills will be past  till January). Please, please correct me if I am wrong. However, I do commend this government for the way they have pulled themselves together and got things done.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

I just signed-up for VIP and I am very impressed with the amount of work that you have put into it!  I am incorporated for my business and I do have a great tax attorney but I need to review in detail all of the other great information that you have shared in VIP.  Very impressive!
Dr. J

Hi Adam Thank you For "guiding us through all of the insanity". Since our real  taxed dollars went into this investment would it be smart to hold onto the dinar to hedge our bet that the dollar is going to slide furtjher down toward the worthless end of the currency line with the debt and wreckless spending this administration  is doing. or should we jump at the 10 cents and roll 

PS a rant is ok right about now,I know you don't give advise, I'm just looking for your opinion thru that cloudy crystal ball, mine is smashed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm VIP; I believe I've reserved a corporate name through "Name Reserve"; assuming I successfully complete the rest of the incorporation process, and my dinars become my retirement account in Seychelles, how do I access my new-found wealth from here in the US, without paying taxes?

Whasup O G. So with the recent article I saw on DV stating the GOI is going to start levying tariffs on imported goods I gotta ask you where is this matter on your crystal ball dinar radar? Is this actually closer to being done than ever before or merely a reprinting of an older article on the matter. It was de laid under Maliki for some reason last I recall. I feel great if it is close to being implemented cuz it means an increase in the value of the IQD as I see it. How else could the GOI manage the insuing inflation and population unrest if their domestic currency does not have a comparative increase in purchasing power?

Adam

On the 11-12-14 weekly report you said to 1 of the questions that you thought the HCL would happen by the end of the month. Do you still believe this will happen?

I know you can not see into the future but it sure sounded like you were excited enough about it to make that statement.

Hi Adam

On 11-12-14 during the question and answer part of the chat you were asked if the HCL would happen by the end of the month with all the talk about it lately and you answered that you thought it was a good possibly do you still feel this way

Adam,

When the HCL becomes Law will Iraq Oil Exports still be traded in USD? Do you see a ripple effect to the global value of the USD through an impact on the Petro Dollar? I don't have any article reference, I was just thinking . . .

Thanks for your opinion.