Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The evangelicals who believe they can raise the dead

umbertino

....will this work with our dinar?...... :shrug:

Rise from the dead?   I don't know.....I guess we'll have to stay tuned in order to find out.....

Sorry to hear about your Mother, Nelg...Peace be with her, you and all your Family.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Faith healers are bad enough, now we have raising the dead huh?

Sorry, nope, not TODAY! They go into the same category as the snake faith folks!

Doctor's can raise people from the edge of death, perhaps even bring someone back if they are not 100% gone.

If you really believe in something I guess you can make it true: ghosts, aliens, Big Foot, etc, etc...........................LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

David Hogan reported that his team down in Mexico came across a bus that crashed and a number of people were dead and had been dead long enough that the locals poured lime on the bodies to control the stink or what ever. His team started praying and all the dead came alive after some time. They had been there dead for a number of days. I know others with testimonies of dead raising as well. I have seen God do a lot of stuff though me these last few years as well not dead raising though. 

As far as it being for a sign well it still is. There are those that dont believe and they need a sign and i have seen God give them a sign. I get the deer in the head lights look from a lot of people i pray for as i go about my usual day at walmart or where ever. They usually let me pray for them only because they think i am being nice and they dont excpect any thing to happen but then when i say try to do something you could not do before and they do it or if they feel the pain go away instantly which happens a lot they give me a weird look and ask me what did you do. Then i tell them about Jesus.  I have an easier time praying for unbelievers than i do christians because christians have there theology or belief of how it should be and they just want to argue with me rather than work with me or let me do what i do. But an unbeliever will just say ok go ahead not excpecting anything to happen. They dont argue so it makes my job easier.

I prayed for my daughter one day after she got some preventive shots from the pediatrician. Her leg swelled up and became red on her thigh. They said this may happen as a side effect. She was in much pain. I prayed for 20 minutes or so nothing happened but i did not stop cause i believe God will do it and i know that real faith is not taking no for an answer and doing it as long as it takes and then after 20 minutes instantly the swelling went away and she stopped crying. This was the day after my dad jumped down my throut telling me that this stuff does not work and i should stop praying for people because they are just telling me they are healed so i will leave them alone. And i guess it was imbarasing him that his son was going around our small town praying for people.

Sarcasticly i looked at wife and asked her do you see our daugters leg it is healed; i thought this was fake how did this happen and i laughed and thought nothing of it. So right after i said all that my daughter starts crying again and the swelling was back. I remembered what i was taught and understood that what i did was speak against it and it was accounted to me as doubt by God even though i was just being sarcastic. Heaven does not understand sarcasim. So  i repented from what i said and prayed again and it went away just the same as before. The next time she came home from doctor same thing happened and i prayed about 20 minutes again and she was healed again, except i kept my mouth shut after she was healed that time and it did not come back. So you see its eaisier to not believe because that is what we are taught from the day we are born and thats why my unbelieving words had faster effect than when i was praying for healing. I noticed its getting easier to see results the more i do this as well. You have to make it a life style or you will never get to the point where you see God do a lot.

Jesus said believers will lay hands on the sick and they will recover he did not say apostles or famous pastors will do this. If you are a believer you can do it. Its not even a gift its doing the word its the gospel and a command from Jesus in Mark ch16. Believing does come from hearing of the word and after you start believing you have to demonstrate that you believe or how will i know you do believe if you cant do it. I am speaking of healing not bieng saved.

It is reported that in old church records the early church during the first 100 years or so when they were bieng pesicuted by the jews the church in some places were operating under ground so to speak. If you went to a new town and went to the market you may see a drawing of a fish in the dirt. You ask the merchant standing there is see you are a christian. And he replies maybe, what is it to you. Then you say well i am from so and so town and here on buisness but would like to fellowship with the saints here. The guy says meet me here at 6:00 pm. So you come back and there he is. You ask well where is your church. He says i will take you to the church buy first there is a sick lady that has asked for prayer we are going there first. When you get there the man says go ahead you heal her. If you can heal her i will take you to our church if not then you cannot come. You had to proove you were a christian back then or they would not let you in due to fear of the romans and jews that were trying to stamp out the church.

If some one really wants truth visit jglm.org or look up curry blake on youtube. If you want to watch healing demonstrated find Todd White, Pete Cabrera Jr., Thomas Fischer, all on youtube. They are for real. Not faking or trying to get famous but teaching this to christians. We did not let them give her any more shots incase your wondering. I have gotten to the point that i can trust Jesus to heal my family from what ever comes our way and they know that some times i have to contend for it so its easier for us to see it here. Another words they will let me do what i have to do until it is done. But people in church and out side my house dont understand how this words they think if nothing happens in the first short prayer then it is not working so i have to get very fast results when i am out praying for people or they may not get it cause they will give up very fast. But luckly for me it does happen fast and is getting faster and faster.

I better stop i could wright a novel on this subject. Long story short i have seen God do it and if it does not happen it does not mean God did not want it to happen it just means the people involved did not believe. I have watched othe people pray with no results and i come in behind them and it works. Then the next time its easier for that other person because they saw it happen.

• Upvote 1

Grazie for sharing Ron... Of course I do have maximum respect when it comes to this kind of situations....I am rather puzzled....

Feel free to call me if you'd like to discuss such occurrances, and the basis for them, and their veracity...see my profile comment for #.  :salute: 

Nelg, we'll be praying for you and your family. Praise God for your mom and her influence....RON

Wonderful testimony crewdog (+1)  :twothumbs: 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 2

Smith Wigglesworth (IMHO a latter day Apostle -don't go by your cherished doctrine rather be a Berean READ Eph 4 in context...HE gave AFTER he ascended) was conducting a series of meetings and healing services...to the very best of my recollection the following two examples should confirm that the Lord still does allow such miracles EVEN raising the dead.

In one meeting several men came with the specific intent to "debunk" the man of GOD they dutifully filled out cards listing ailments which they did not have. When they were called to the front for "healing" Smith said, "You did not come with these ailments, but you shall leave with them !" Each man left with the condition they had intended to use in order to show Smith to be a "fake".

On another occasion a man dying of stomach cancer was brought to the meeting on a stretcher against his docto'rs orders. The doctor in anger and wanting very much to find fault in Smith travelled with him.... Smith reportedly punched the man in the stomach as he declared "be healed in the Name of Jesus"!  The man keeled over and the doctor declared him to be dead shouting that he would sue Smith , he would expose him as a fraud etc...etc... Smith merely and quietly turned and said "he's not dead ...he's healed..." shortly thereafter the man rose up praising GOD and following Smith in his hospital gown  and saying I am healed...

With no intent or desire to offend or cross anyone in this thread might I suggest a thorough study of Mark Chapter 6: 1-7  Even Jesus Christ, THE VERY SON OF GOD HIMSELF was limited in His ability to perform miracles by UNBELIEF...

For nearly thirty years of ministry I have seen God heal, save and deliver, and yet was totally unprepared for the remarks of a tiny elderly woman recognized as a "prophetess" in her church. She said in part, as she took my hands, "these hands have touched the blood of Jesus and that is why these hands will see many miracles..." .In September of 1978, along with some 39 other scientists from some of the top facilities in America, I did in fact spend 6, 24hour days working on the Shroud of Turin and if I am correct in my assessment therefore touching the very Blood of Christ. As a result, I have often opined that the man with an experience in GOD is NOT at the mercy of the man with a theology. Faith is a powerful thing, unbelief is also powerful. Which rules your belief system ?

I have prayed and seen nothing happen; I have also prayed and seen GOD move in all HIS awesome power. I have no mega-church, no huge para-church support team, no large following or bank account...and what I have I give freely in the Name above all names: Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Son of the Living GOD....over the years I have given away as many if not more books than I had sold, but I believe GOD still moves as He did in times past. IMHO "that which is perfect IS Jesus Christ" (1 Cor 13:10) and since HE has not yet returned HIS gifts and offices are still in effect.

Be blessed by the Word...study to show yourself approved....KNOW THE LORD for yourself in ALL HIS goodness and power and not by proxy.....HE is the SAME GOD as HE always was and always will be....

Eagle sermonette ended..... :praying:

PS some years ago I had the great honor of meeting and becoming friends with the late Dr Richard Eby who was dead for I believe 21 hours and was sent back the tell the world...he had watched my documentary "Behold The Man" on TBN and burst into tears for he saw in the Shroud the Lord who he had seen alive in heaven....

he later spoke at my church in New York...an awesome man of GOD

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear for your loss Nelg...but I don't have to tell you brother...she is "dancing in Heaven" now( probably with my mom and many like her). Peace be with you friend!!!

All I have to say about this topic is....He is the same yesterday, today, and forever...He doesn't change, and He doesn't quit workin' thru His children!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Feel free to call me if you'd like to discuss such occurrances, and the basis for them, and their veracity...see my profile comment for #.  :salute: 

Nelg, we'll be praying for you and your family. Praise God for your mom and her influence....RON

Wonderful testimony crewdog (+1)  :twothumbs: 

Grazie Ron.. I do appreciate  it.

• Upvote 1

Something to consider:

Jesus said greater things will we do than He did

Psalm 110 The Father tells Jesus to stay right there at His right hand until He makes all His enemies a footstool. The last enemy that Jesus overcame was death. So will we.

Jesus was cut off after 3 1/2 years so who do you think will complete the last 3 1/2 years to fulfill the 7 years? Us! His people.

Get ready it's nearing the time of the latter rain & we will be doing these "greater things." Some of us are already doing some of them.

All that you have to do is ask the Father to reveal the truth to you on this matter and He will!

Great conversations!

• Upvote 1