Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please take this pole!

carlablum

Are you happy with the amount of Dinar you own?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Do you purchase more dinar?

• yes
    • no
    • brush it off for BS
    • enjoy just reading the rumor

We are seeing so many rumors that are obviously intended for us to jump on a few more dinar if we can. If the dealers figure out that we already have what we want and are not in the market anymore, maybe we can get rid of SOME of the ridiculous posts that make our hearts pitter patter a little faster. I for one, have all I need as far as dinars so I take everything with a grain of salt and the pumpers are just a free comedy hour for me. But I feel for people who are newer to the investment that get excited and buy more because of the lies from pumpers.

I usually don't ever post in rumors, but I am just curious.

Blessings

Carla

oops I spelled please wrong.. on the topic. Just missed the e. I like key boards better than laptops LOL. Sorry to the spelling majors LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First off, Carlablum:

You might want to look into fixing the spelling of the title to this thread. What would Freud say? :)

That being said, it seems pretty elementary that in nearly every RV scenarios we've gone over, every dollar spent on purchasing dinar will earn a whole buttload of additional dollars. YOu'll drive yourself crazy with looking at it this way, but failing to buy dinar is like throwing away money. ANd of course, that kind of thinking could lead you closer to BK and RV. :;

cheers, Maynard, Esq.

I believe you should never buy more then you can afford to lose. I believe it will RV but still have bills and a family to take care of.

Exactly! I would like to buy more but just cannot at this time. I do not get all excited over rumors but they are fun to read. It will RV one day soon I believe. I am just holding on until then.

"Lets Go RVing!!!"

• Upvote 1

I started out as a small invester and then joined this site for more info. The pumpers didn't make me buy more dinars, this site and the news from day today, about taxes ,offshore accts and such, made me buy more . I thank you people that have been here a long time for your expertise in the reading and true meaning of some of these posts, rumors and otherwise. ENUFF SAID!

Smart investing means selling one investment for a better investment. Also, you must be willing to lose what ever amount you have invested. Hopefully, no one is purchasing IQD and not putting food on the table first. This would be a sad state of affairs. On the other hand, spending +/-$1000 for a million dinar is an emotional compelling desire to get rich quick. I just hope no one is falling for the pumpers, trying to get all of us to invest every last dime in our pockets to buy more dinar.

I can't wait until we can all go RVing. lol

we have been in for awhile and continually buy and will do so until rv day .. our next national holiday :)

pumpers have never been my guide always just my own goals

good luck to us all and wahooo for RV Day lots of fire works

• Upvote 1

I'm not taking that pole!

I will participate in a poll though ... we have a small group that has managed to purchase at least weekly for about 7 or 8 months. I don't buy on rumor but some in the group still do ... still others are newer to the group and have never seen a pumped up situation before ... others don't currently have enough IQD and try to get a bunch more on a rumor on the outside chance that it will RI/RV ... me I still buy some every week ... sometimes a little ... sometimes a lot ... after we pay our bills and such then I decide. Gradually we have accumulated quite a bit.

Here are my thoughts ... we (the group) are ordering every week anyway ... if I only buy $50 worth and it RV's anywhere near a buck (like it should ... or better) I made nearly a year's salary in a week for "chump change"! Eight months times four weeks times times $50 is what? $1600 or 1.6M IQD ... even if it hits $.10 I made $160K on my $1600 investment ... Please ... I ask you, where are you going to do better than that?

And please don't bash me about all the things that "could" happen ... I studied before I bought and I keep up ... yep, it's a risk ... it's just that in the last year and a half the risk has flipped from a negative to a positive ... meaning in our favor . I'm good, thanks

I guess with regard to the poll ... I started out as a hare and once I got way ahead I went into turtle mode ... consistent progress ... I didn't see a box to check for that! LOL

Peace

Doc

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

IMO if we keep buying dinars RV will take longer. Why should they RV when they are making millions selling dinar weekly at current rate. We could be scrwing ourselves by buying and buying. Iraq has already made milliuons and millions from us. What if they get so much dinar out there that they cant RV and cover it all. Any other thoughts on this???

IMO if we keep buying dinars RV will take longer. Why should they RV when they are making millions selling dinar weekly at current rate. We could be scrwing ourselves by buying and buying. Iraq has already made milliuons and millions from us. What if they get so much dinar out there that they cant RV and cover it all. Any other thoughts on this???

Until the Iraqis establish a stable/revalued currency they don't get their country back basically ... it's easy to understand that they want to be in charge of their own destiny rather than someone else.

Regarding us buying IQD ... remember we buy millions ... Uncle "Sugar Daddy" Sam ... gives them $120 Billion per MONTH ... our buying doesn't have anything to do with why they are dragging this out ... the $120Billion does.

try reading

by Doc31

and then this by LGraham

even if you don't agree I think you'll have a better feel for why they really do want to RI/RV ... just milk Uncle a little longer is all ... maybe $1/2 TRILLION in FRBNY in the DFI fund

Peace

We are seeing so many rumors that are obviously intended for us to jump on a few more dinar if we can. If the dealers figure out that we already have what we want and are not in the market anymore, maybe we can get rid of SOME of the ridiculous posts that make our hearts pitter patter a little faster. I for one, have all I need as far as dinars so I take everything with a grain of salt and the pumpers are just a free comedy hour for me. But I feel for people who are newer to the investment that get excited and buy more because of the lies from pumpers.

I usually don't ever post in rumors, but I am just curious.

Blessings

Carla

oops I spelled please wrong.. on the topic. Just missed the e. I like key boards better than laptops LOL. Sorry to the spelling majors LOL

Good post :)