Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Numbers, are not my friends

Francie26

I would like to mess around with some numbers regarding a possible cash in rate.  How do I do that? If the dinar is worth 

$0.0000085, as some have said, do we multiply that by some random number, and then add another unknown number? Or what? LOL I know I sound like a numskull. Sadly I have always been very good with words, but I'm the village idiot with numbers. Help!!!!

Edited by Francie26

Francie,  

I find it a waist of my time to try and figure this out right now because without knowing the rate for sure it doesn't make sense.  

Keeping in mind that the bank is also going to charge a spread and we really don't know how much thats going to be. Plus probably unexpected fees that Im sure will pop up.  

So in reality my concern is "what will we really end up with" when all is said and done. :shrug:  And from where we're standing right now thats hard to predict. :twocents:

There's no random numbers to multiply devide add or subtract

There is a finate number of dollars circulating in iraq which can be what's left over from the auctions that were t used for importing

And there's a finate number of dollars in the cbi reserves

And there's a finate number of dollars on deposit from the central govt

Those deposits are added into the m2 money supply and listed as dinar on the cbi web site broken down at 1166 dinar per dollar

The amount of dollars that circulate on the streets are unknown but the govt has a general idea due to the records of imports and exports listed under trade balances over the past ten years

In order for the govt to revalue the dinar they must guesstimate the amount of dollars in circulation and add them to the present value of the dinar and at the same time offer a higher rate as they collect those dollars off the streets and deposit them into the cbi foriegn reserves

So guess how many dinars are circulating in iraq that are not part of the foriegn reserves

The reserves are a seperate pile of dollarsl