Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 11/21/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Other News : Captl1 was at the ceremony when US Marine paralyzed by a sniper’s bullet in Afghanistan awarded the bronze star on Friday, using robotic leg braces during ceremony at CA’s camp Pendleton.  Capt Derek Herrera vowed to walk at the event that also marked his retirement after more than 8 years in the corps.  Saying he wanted to leave the Marine Corps the same way he joined.  Herrera was the first person in the US to purchase the Rewalk system, which was recently approved by the FDA.  The Marsoc Foundation, a charitable fund for members of the Marine Corps special OS command, raised the money for Herrera to buy the $69,500 device. 

Drj reported Window washer survives an 11 story fall Friday onto a moving car in San Francisco.  Witnesses report seeing a man screaming as he fell and smashed into the roof and winshield of a Toyota Camry.  Man was moving equipment on the roof of a bank building in San Francisco’s financial district when he fell.  He suffered critical injuries but was conscious while being transported to a hospital.

Wiljor wonders what are in the emails.  The IRS inspector general tells congress as many as 30,000 of the lost Lois Lerner emails may have been discovered.  Investigators are now trying to determine if they can put the data in a readable format, which could take weeks.  IRS officials have insisted the emails were beyond recovery.  Lerner, who retired from the IRS last year, ran the division that improperly blocked and intrusively scrutinized conservative groups applications for nonprofit status.  The emails are being sought by the senate finance cmte, the house oversight cmte and the house ways and means cmte. 

Genx4me hopes the truth comes out.  GOP controlled house intel cmte’s two year investigation into the attack on the US diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya finds the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the Sept11, 2012 attack.  Latest report alleges no wrongdoing by Obama admin appointees and finds no intent to mislead the American public.  Many of the latest reports’ findings echo those of six previous investigations by various congressional committees and a state dept panel.  The eight Benghazi investigation is being carried out by a house select committee appointed in May. 

Calkid11 heard Yemen’s Al Qaeda branch denounces ISIS.  The Yemeni al qaeda offshoot’s purported spiritual guide, Sheikh Harith Al-Nadhari says the IS’s declaration of a caliphate on territory seized in Syria and  Iraq is driving a wedge among jihadi groups.  ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi recently called for followers to explode volcanos of jihad everywhere.  Al-Nadhari, who has defied Al-Baghdadi by reaffirming the group’s allegiance to Usama Bin Laden’s successor, Ayman Al-Zawahiri says ISIS announced the expansion of their caliphate in a number of countries in which they have no mandate. 

The bull climbed 91 points at trading today.  Gold closed at $1,198, silver at $16.40, copper at $3.03.  Crude oil closed at $76.51.  Natural gas at $4.27

GoPro (GPRO) is losing its steam in the last two days after they announced the secondary offering of 10M shares at $75/share.  The stock closed at $70.72 today.  Snowglobe is thinking of getting GoPro camera for Christmas :)

Apple’s price target has been raised in the range of 126, 135 and 165.  Apple is the biggest company in the world which product moves like GDP.  Huge product cycle is coming in this quarter and next quarter will be massive because of iPhone 6.  Thriver is still debating either Samsung or Apple, I say Apple :)

Tankdude is doing happy dance as Habit Restaurant (HABT) surged in its debut yesterday offering 5M shares at price range of $16-$18/share.  The stock opened at $30/share and closed at $38.00 today. The IPO raised $90M. 

Boosterbglee has used docusign services many times.  Docusign closing on new funds.  Docusign sales will top $115M.  New investors are BBVA, EDBI Singapore and Samsung.  Docusign might go public soon…???

Yum Brands (YUM) is upgraded to buy by Janney.  Deutsche Bank initiates MOL Global (MOLG) to buy with target price $12.00.  Vincent Tang, the richest man in Malaysia is one of the investors of MOLG.  RBC Capital also upgrades TrueCar (TRUE) with target price of $23.  Canaccord initiates Cognex (CGNX) a buy with target price $50.00

JetBlue (JBLU) raises fees in bag fees and less legroom.  The stock ytd is up 57% and target price at $15.50.

From Dinar Land : Chess reported live from Kobani, US led coalition is targeting another group called Khorazan whose agenda is to attack the US and its allies.  According to US intelligence sources Khorazan is or if not more dangerous than ISIS.  In Iraq, coalition is targeting ISIS with largest raid in Kirkuk where at least 70 worker bees are put to sleep.  Mosul and Kirkuk are the main focus of airstrikes led by Sandfly.  The airstrikes has succeeded  in killing the high ranking terrorists and destroying their equipment and weaponry including buildings and shelters and destroying refineries which finance their activities.  The call can be heard from the mosque calling civilians to carry their arms and fight the terrorists.  Most Anbar province are still in ISIS’s grip. Iraqi security forces said they will not let Ramadi fall completely to the terrorists.  Airstrikes will support ground forces.  ISIS is retreating from Diyala province.

Eburt accompanied Turkish PM Ahmet Dawoodtoglu arrived in Erbil to meet with Massoud Barzani and PM Nechirvan Barzani to discuss the situation of Kobani and possibility of sending more peshmerga fighters.  PM Dawoodtoglu said Turkey is committed to the security of Iraq’s Kurdistan region and pledged to send $36M in aid to help displaced people taking refuge in the region.

Gymrat76541 heard Egyptian Pres. Abdul Fattah Al-Sisi urged US and Europe to help the Lybian government to avoid the country becoming like Syria.  Egypt has its own Islamist extremists to worry about but they are more powerful in Lybia.

A-J516 can’t believe what he heard from Turkish President.  VP Biden is in Turkey meeting with PM Ahmet Dadoodtoglu.  Biden urged Turkey to join the rest of NATO countries to fight against ISIL.  Turkey’s Pres. Erdogan countered by saying if US wants Turkey’s help it must focus on ousting Syria’s Pres. Assad more than fighting ISIL.  The rift between NATO members is isolating Turkey to the extent some NATO members are questioning whether Turkey should stay in the organization.  Furthermore Turkey regards the Kurds in Turkey and Syria as terrorists.

Nannab read Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said oil from Kirkuk oilfields started flowing throught the Turkish pipeline to Ceyhan terminal. The arrangement is seen as good will move between GOI and KRG.  Over $500M were transferred to Kurdistan yesterday to pay salaries. KRG is to put 150,000 bpd under GOI control. I smell HCL done baking.

Rodandstaff reported regional and international experts in middle eastern countries said that Iraq will successfully overcome the security situation sooner than estimated, which will open doors for a multitude of industrial projects including petrochemical industries.  They agree Iraq has a lot of potential in the very near future.  Multi national companies are poised to start investing in Iraq’s infrastructure in the very near future.

From Rumor Land : DC thinks we are very very close that we can smell it. Aggiedad77 says we should be excited to see it’s happening.  TerryK hears they are loading the cards yesterday and no rates yet.  Poppy3 says the next 24 hours and beginning Monday morning for 48 hours will really shed some light on rate.  Tim724 is still waiting for next session on 25th.  My Ladies says Iraq is being told to get it done by some big money makers. Brietling thinks Iraq is stil not at their market rate yet. Frank26 believes the rate can show up at nano second.  Millionday says they have signed the agreement for the oil between GOI and KRG.  Pepperoni on pizza thinks the plan to do these laws in baskets is a great news.  Are we going to have a very Merry Christmas? Only time will tell and hopefully it comes sooner than later as Novembrrrr has brought so much snow.

The spin stops here :) send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 5

Dinar Thug is next

Lol - U Got Reposted On Recraps And The Comments Editor Must've Been Asleep Because

The Comments Were Unfiltered And Flying Against The Gurus ! :o

Unfortunately They Removed The 57 Comments U Received And Started Over Again With Edited Comments ! <_<

That Site Is A Joke - Good Thing We've Got Our Home At DV ! :cigar:

Thx Fo' Da Spin Nadita ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

Nadita -- +1 As always  I really enjoy reading your spin  -- you always bring something that I have not seen - heard - or read about and I do cover a good bit of territory every day --  Thanks for your time and contribution --

I finally have my computers  working at their best  but it will take me a while to recover my lost resource links / bookmarks etc --  I lost passwords too lol but have managed to recover for the most part - 

Another year is almost history - hard to believe how many winters I have weathered now with this Dinar / Dong Cyber Space Journey - I am hoping this is the last one -- 

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Holiday  - 

• Upvote 1

Nadita -- +1 As always  I really enjoy reading your spin  -- you always bring something that I have not seen - heard - or read about and I do cover a good bit of territory every day --  Thanks for your time and contribution --

I finally have my computers  working at their best  but it will take me a while to recover my lost resource links / bookmarks etc --  I lost passwords too lol but have managed to recover for the most part - 

Another year is almost history - hard to believe how many winters I have weathered now with this Dinar / Dong Cyber Space Journey - I am hoping this is the last one -- 

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Holiday  - 

Uneek :)

As always I enjoy seeing you around and reading your writing/articles as you make me ponder about a lot of stuff.  I know what a pain is that to have to remember everything from password to usernames :) 

I hope we are not going another year in history lane but rather have a very merry Christmas.. I will pm you latte ;) you will be happy :) 

THANK YOU again...Nadita!

Good that more ME countries are recognizing what a primary threat ISIS is to everyone.

Get this done and they can go back again to fighting amongst themselves!

Now, if Turkey would just come around.....?

Chess :)

Yes.. do you see ISIS is getting less and less publicity?  hopefully so with Turkey because pipeline means money otherwise.. we can use Jordan lol  just saying 

Always look forward to reading your reports, thx!!!

Cynthia :)

Thank you :) glad you enjoy reading it 

• Upvote 1

I always enjoy reading your Spin posts here.......It seems like you are putting a full time effort in research for what most would consider entertainment and pumping. 

Thanks

Karsten

Karsten,

Thank you for enjoying the spin.  You cannot always make everyone happy but if a few are, then my writing is worth it :)

Have a great week and Thanksgiving :) Hope Santa comes early for ya ;)