Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama sacrificing small town America

Francie26

I read that Obama sent a message to Ferguson a couple days ago encouraging the black citizens there to "stay the course."  According to Rules for Radicals, when the verdict comes in tonight, it will be a perfect storm, the time for Obama to push the button to give 5 million illegal people the right to stay in America, to use our medical system, to take our jobs, to take handouts from our government, and to use our educational systems.  While all eyes are on Ferguson, Obama will use this Obama-caused disaster as a cover to try to deflect attention from his illegal action of giving all these illegal people the rights of citizenship, or at least citizens' rights, while the small town of Ferguson burns. His goal: to destroy America. And we can watch him do it "live" from our living rooms all across our country. 

The only possible Saving Grace is that Megan Kelly at Fox News, as well as NBC, ABC, and several other TV stations have all agreed not to cover the White House tonight. We'll be watching Ferguson burn instead. 

Why couldn't Congress stop him? Why didn't they?  What are we doing by allowing this fake usurper to run our beautiful country and all of us amuck??!!! 

Please join me as I pray for America tonight.  My most generous thank you to all of you who do so.  

Fran

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 2

The majority/minority stations covering Obama's speech I believe are the Mexican/Hispanic stations.  What's up with that???? Where is the transparency of this administration.  The American people should be all over their local stations on this.  Boycott their channels tonight and not watch their finale of the TV series.

Just sickening that this administration has broken the United States Constitution. 

No matter his executive order will go through.