Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASH FOR DINARS *ALERT* expect problems

Artiejr

I am writing this to inform members here to BE CAREFUL with this company. The owner spent his time talking on the phone by verbally abusing me. I was apologetic, and nice. I was just trying to ask about the contract details. He proceeded to state, to me, that I am "inconsequential to his company." "...your 10 million dinar is not worth the business." "...I am a pain and would be trouble for his company" 

He accused me of lying to him, being a terrorist or buying currency from terrorists. I bought all my dinar from Dinartrade, with receipts and certificates.

I let him talk to me, in his belittling, condescending manner throughout the conversation (he also stated in the conversation "this is how i treat all my customers") because I would not agree to selling my dinar at CIRCULATED prices. He stated to me I have a compliance department that handles these complaints, finally, Before he hung up on me, I stated to him I did not like the circulated price on the contract and he stated to me. I don't want your business.

BE CAREFUL with this guy, I have not sent him any of my dinar. I don not trust him. I hope if you do sell to him please be careful. He is not very nice.

I am a nurse, over 8 years, spent 9 years in the military. I would never belittle or act condescendingly to anyone not even subordinates. I do not raise my voice because two people yelling at each other means no one is listening. I sat there, listening, on the phone "taking" this from a guy who does not value this customer. 

Best regards, 

Artie

• Upvote 8

Sorry to hear that. Do you happen to know if this is the same company as SecondRotationCollectibles? I see their banner and they beat everyone elses pricing by hundreds of dollars, was thinking about ordering but after hearing your experience I'm a bit hesitant. SOrry to hear you had such a bad experience. I've dealt with dealorbuydinar in the past, super friendly but a little pricier than others.

• Upvote 1

Yes, rulesforrebels, cashfordinars is secondrotationcollectibles and I do believe them to be a reputable company. 

I am sorry, Artiejr, that you had a bad experience.  But in their defense, I have sold to cashfordinars twice, and spoken to the owner 4 or 5 times.  My experience has been completely the opposite - every time.  He has gone out of his way to make me happy and has spent considerable time talking to me and answering all of my different kinds of questions.  I know he wants the Dinar Vets business and he's told me he will give Dinar Vets people - as well as military Vets (since he is one himself) - extra special treatment - and I will personal verify that on both my sales, he has given me that extra special treatment.  It just doesn't make sense to me what happened with you, Artie.  While I believe you when you say you had a bad experience with them, I also know there are always 2 sides to every story.  So, since cashfordinars cannot give their side of the story here, I will just say, that from my personal experience - on multiple occasions, I can and do vouch for this company.

• Upvote 2

We have an excellent customer service team here at Cash for Dinars and you can reach us anytime at 888-588-1441 anytime to see for yourself. I do not want to get into specifics, but the gentleman above was getting really personal on the phone with our team. We do reply to all posts on Dinar Vets such as this one, although we never see our replies even though we are advertising here, hopefully this one makes it to you guys/gals. And yes, Second Rotation Collectibles has the same owners as Cash for Dinars and the best pricing in the USA. Have an amazing day!

Cordially, Khaled Arafat

Customer Care 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another potential issue with Cashfordinars. According to their website, they have a quick 72 hour turnaround from the time that they validate Dinars that are sent out. I did FedEx my Dinar with their pre-printed slip. They acknowledged that they received them.  3 days after I sent them my dinar, I get  an email stating that they have had  catastrophic issue with their bank, and all payments will be delayed until the Mid December.  Not sure what it means by catastrophic banks issues but it does not seem good. They also asked that individuals that have not cashed their checks send them back and they will issue another check around the 15th of December.  I will let you know how this turns out but it does appear ominous. Just wanted relay my experience so far.  Proceed with great caution.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes good info to know.  Thank You.   I was suspicious just looking at his banner ad.   He seemed like someone that was just trying to make a quick buck.

It is to your credit that you didn't argue with him.  That is very difficult not to do at times.

I think it was Mark Twain that said, "never argue with a fool.  People may not be able to tell the difference."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am still waiting for my check from cashfordinar they have been giving me the run around. Mailed them Nov. 20. I talked to Michael Seaton on Dec 22 . He said it was a mix -up and he would send the check and gave me a usps tracking number. I have been checking and the check was never sent! I would be carful with this site. I will call one last time, then I'm going to file a theft report with the Las Vegas Police. I will keep you all posted on how this turns out.

I am still waiting for my check from cashfordinar they have been giving me the run around. Mailed them Nov. 20. I talked to Michael Seaton on Dec 22 . He said it was a mix -up and he would send the check and gave me a usps tracking number. I have been checking and the check was never sent! I would be carful with this site. I will call one last time, then I'm going to file a theft report with the Las Vegas Police. I will keep you all posted on how this turns out.

Adam do you know a reputable company were I can sell around 25mil dinar. I will still have 7 mil dinar. I do not have all my receipts.

Please advise

I'm pretty sure sterling and dtrade and most of the big guys either only buy from their customers or if you have receipts and COAs. You may want to check dealorbuydinar they have aways been friendly and fair with me and I don't think they require receipts or anything.

Again I will vouch for cashfordinars.  I have done 4 transactions with them and they all went well.  I know a couple of people have complained about them, but I've spoken to the owners of the company and they have a very different version of what happened - but unfortunately they never get the chance to defend themselves.  cashfordinars is a smaller company, but they are a registered currency dealer which gives them credibility.  And because they are smaller, they can offer better prices and are willing to buy dinar from anyone - not just their own customers.  In fact, they just increased their buy price again -- to $875/million for uncirculated notes if you have the receipt and a CofA from a registered US currency dealer.  And if you are a buyer and not a seller, you can buy for only $899/million - uncirculated 25,000 notes - via their site at secondrotationcollectibles.  They have the best prices out there I think (short of finding a great deal on ebay) PLUS they pay for shipping.  And because they are registered,with the US Treasury, they are well scrutinized and still continue to stay in business - which tells me they're doing things right.  I do think they have grown a lot very quickly and maybe that's why there have been some problems, but I believe in them and I still recommend in them.  If you have concerns though, call and speak to Michael or Steven and mention you're with dinarvets, and they will go out of their way to do right by you.  

Again I will vouch for cashfordinars.  I have done 4 transactions with them and they all went well.  I know a couple of people have complained about them, but I've spoken to the owners of the company and they have a very different version of what happened - but unfortunately they never get the chance to defend themselves.  cashfordinars is a smaller company, but they are a registered currency dealer which gives them credibility.  And because they are smaller, they can offer better prices and are willing to buy dinar from anyone - not just their own customers.  In fact, they just increased their buy price again -- to $875/million for uncirculated notes if you have the receipt and a CofA from a registered US currency dealer.  And if you are a buyer and not a seller, you can buy for only $899/million - uncirculated 25,000 notes - via their site at secondrotationcollectibles.  They have the best prices out there I think (short of finding a great deal on ebay) PLUS they pay for shipping.  And because they are registered,with the US Treasury, they are well scrutinized and still continue to stay in business - which tells me they're doing things right.  I do think they have grown a lot very quickly and maybe that's why there have been some problems, but I believe in them and I still recommend in them.  If you have concerns though, call and speak to Michael or Steven and mention you're with dinarvets, and they will go out of their way to do right by you.  

I agree with everything you said. I know several people who have dealt with them and everybody has gotten paid its not like they are stiffing people and stealing dinar by any means so nobody should be concerned about that.

Only one of the few people I know who have sold to them actually got the quoted amount so know whats required to get the quoted price, my two friends who got smaller amounts its their own fault as cashfordinars was very upfront about what they required in order to get full price such as receipts and coa and all that jazz.

One thing you said which I would take issue with is that by being registered with the Treasury they are heavily scrutinized as you say. I know a few people from this forum who became MSB's aka treasury registered just for the hell of it because they thought it was a neat thing to do. There is no scrutiny at all, its simply filling out a form with the IRS. I dont even think there's an approval or denial process all you have to do is fill out the form. Even the Treasury themselves states its not a recommendation of a companies services or an assurance its safe.

Thats not to knock cashfordinars or any toher dealer, simply saying everyone should always due their due diligence on who you are dealing with whether checking BBB or dinarsites. Just because someone is registered doesn't mean you should be lulled into a false sense of security. This is just my personal opinion but I think options are a huge scam, I also personally think it would fall under the category of an investment which should be registered and vetted by the SEC however we see countless dealers who are Treasury Registered selling options and nobody seems to do anything about that or take issue with that.

Edited by rulesforrebels
  • Upvote 1