Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 11-19-2014

TexasGranny

Adam, this might seem like a dumb question, but I've always been told that the dumbest question is the one that you don't ask.  Anyhow, my question is this :  Is there ANY difference in value of un-circulated Dinar as compared to crumpled up old circulated Dinar at cash-in ?

Good morning Adam,

I read an article about the FED Launches QE4 through Tokyo - currency reset and new gold standards. It is my understanding that this will be a negative effect and cause systemic failure.

Will this have an effect on our investment?

Will it make Iraq move more swiftly?

Adam,

I just read today that Parliament is now off until Tuesday, 11/25!  They will only work until the end of this month and take next month off as usual.

So, if things DON'T get done by the end of November, is the RV going to be February or March of next year?

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, We have been watching Iraq for the past several years go through the motions of forming laws and remaking their country.

Doesn't it seem like they are reinventing the wheel?  Every day something new comes out that has to be done over there. We were told the dinar value would "rise" in June and nothing happened.  Now it seems they are inching their way to January.  When are they finally going to say enough is enough? This is really beginning to look like it could go on for quite some time.  Your thoughts are appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Adam

I keep reading that the HCL is done and then it isn't  done. When it is really done, what other laws need to be passed before we see a RV. I know you don't have a crystal ball, but how long will this go on before we see an RV?

Thanks for all yopur work

Sir Adam: What up G? Q: With the article yesterday on our site here that stated the Iraqi citizens will each get a share of the oil profits, though no percentages or figures or start dates were given, can YOU/US now say that the HCL law was passed and inacted? As I understood it that benefit was part of the HCL Law? Kindly clarify where I am right or wrong. A big DV thanks to you and crew.

Also with Japan's recent fall back into a official recession what effects will this have on the economies of the pacific rim, including Russia. will this put the kibosh on the "BRICS" plans? not that I am worried about them at this point. With the US efforts to increase our competitiveness by lowering the value of our currency, and the world economics still creating a increasing demand for the greenback, what effect will this have on our competitiveness ?

What's Maliki's status any way? Back from Iran? Moving to Iran? The D.A. working on a multi count

inditement for murder, abuse of power, embezzlement, nepotism ? Stuff like that there.

Adam...I have been wondering sir if the Packers can make it three games with 50+ points in a row?  :eyebrows:  That, and who is gonna bring the cheese curds to Belize post RV?  The rest of us not physically living in WIsconsin can arrange to bring the wine and beer!!!  :cheesehead:  Sorry TG if that is off post a little....I know it's guys like me who make you go... :facepalm3:    :blush: 

We may have to buy the wine and beer over there. I have never tried to take any into a foreign country, but I think I read that they frown on trying to import bottles without paying their duties on them. Am I wrong? If so I would like to bring my share, but I don't want to buy it and then just have to hand it over to a customs inspector.  haha

• Upvote 1

Adam, I know you have mentioned this before but I could not remember what you said.

Let's say the rate comes out at like 10 cents or a dollar.  While I know you are not a financial advisor, would it be foolish to cash in all your dinars in at once, or could you maybe do a majority at first and then hold back maybe 25% to see what the rate becomes...the reason I ask is because I've also heard rumors that the cash in window will be limited in terms of time.