Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

praying for Adams text

Davis,

We all have been in your shoes one way or the other.. most of the time the story is the same but different version.  You are not alone.  If life to be always dandy and happy, then God will not get all the glory because when the time is good.. yes we praise God and remember Him but not as when we are in the dumps and we are all alone and the only way is to look up.. that's when God shows Himself strong to us.  There is nothing that is too small or too large for Him.  He is a good God and He sees everything as naked.. He knows how many hair on our head, He knows the words before it comes out of our mouth.  When we think we lose it all, it's when we find the way.  Because we can get lost in riches and good days and good times.  If one day is too much, take it one hour at a time.  You will get through this, and when you do, you will be a stronger person and have different perspective on life, love and family and most of all, you will know Him more intimately because He is the only one you lean on to get you through this.  Proverbs 3:5-6  a lot of tmes, we don't understand why things happen the way it is, but I am praying 6 months down the road, you will look back, and you will see His hands upon you and how He takes care of you.  

Just know, you are not alone and prayers are sent up to your heavenly Father by us all and that God is sending His angels to watch over you. I pray for peace and grace, grace and grace for you.  

Let me know if I can be of any help to you. :)

Be blessed!!!

• Upvote 2

Nadita and all DV Members,

I have been absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the kindness, prayers, good thoughts, advice and offers of financial help to Davis!

You guys ROCK and I am SO proud to be a member of this wonderful site!!

I know you have come through for ME when I have needed PRAYERS and support as well!!  And I thank you again profusely!!

:bravo::D:wub:

• Upvote 3

Nadita and all DV Members,

I have been absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the kindness, prayers, good thoughts, advice and offers of financial help to Davis!

You guys ROCK and I am SO proud to be a member of this wonderful site!!

I know you have come through for ME when I have needed PRAYERS and support as well!!  And I thank you again profusely!!

:bravo::D:wub:

Candy :)

You are welcome :)

• Upvote 2

Davis, as everyone here has already said, take comfort in the fact that God is with you and will always be by your side.  I have been in your shoes as well, on my own with a daughter and only what could fit in my car.  I learned a lot from that experience, God is always with me and I talk to him regularly.  Recognizing your sins is the first step, asking forgiveness and making amends is the second.  Prayers are with you.

• Upvote 2

I come to tears to see the most out pouring love from you all for one of own here in DV land. 

Davis, my life has seen some dark days as well and tend to be in the gray every now and then.  Cancer is the most fearing thing anyone can be diagnosed with...I was, and when I was given the news, I was home alone and my hubby was across the world in Iraq.  The darkest thing to do was to tell him over the phone what was happening to me, we couldn't hold each other, cry together, we were both scared and hurting for each other.  But I leaned, and trusted God with my all.  God was my strength, courage and I trusted Him to walk with me, with my hubby and family.  God showed me His powerful unconditional love for me and my family, how could I walk away from something so wonderful. 

Davis, He will not abandon you, He will walk with you and carry you, just ask.  Ask what he wants from you and listen to His voice. 

Remember God is always in control.  My prayers will be with you. 

• Upvote 1

My favorite saying that has kept me from giving up in times of my own trials and personal enrichment lessons from God.... "When you are at the bottom of the barrel, you can only look up to see where you want to be." Once you look up, you will start working towards your goal. Roll up your sleeves, grab paper and pen and write down steps you need to take to get out of the barrel. Don't wait for an RV to fix anything. This is where you take ownership and start to mend what is broken, and trust me, it can be mended if you want it to! Hang tight and get to work!

• Upvote 2

Hold on Davis . . . sometimes it's darkest right before victory!

Father God, I ask you to make a mighty move on Davis' behalf . . . that you will supernaturally intervene and turn things for his good.  I ask that you reveal yourself to him and come to him with a Father's Heart so that he will know that it will be good soon.  He has repented, Father, and in agreement with your Word, believe that he is wiped clean.

I ask you to break in and break through, Lord, like ONLY you can do and that you will rise up on his behalf.  I praise you Lord for your mighty works and your tender mercies.

We await hearing a good report.  Thank you precious Lord.

P.S. "Good" not talking about money (but that could happen too).

Edited by Sonnet
  • Upvote 1

It's pretty amazing how the people have responded to you Davis.  This is an investment site for Dinar and yet you felt compelled to ask for prayers and support here.  Did you ask yourself "Why"?  Did God send you this way?  Do you think you could have received more sincere comments, guidance or prayers from anywhere else?  I don't.  Not even a religious site.  Sure you would have gotten the usual Prayer gifts but I doubt you would have received the sincerity you got here.  I'm certainly not lecturing you, I can tell by your posts that you already know that.  It also seems that you might be feeling a small bit better even though your situation may not have changed.  One thing I have found very interesting with your original post that kept me reading was the fact that you didn't ask for any money.  That made your prayer request all the more credible.  Everyone of us that has or is going through your situation has different priorities that are important to them.  My first is my family and I have lost 3 of my 5 children.  Not deceased, just turned out so bad I want nothing to do with them and it didn't happen until they got to be around 30.  I wouldn't let anyone treat me or my wife that way, kids or not.  Their choice, they knew the rules and consequences.  My second rule of life is from another scripture I learned as a teenager from another scripture but not the Bible.  "Behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom, that when you are in the service of your fellow man you are only in the service or your God".  I put that in quotes but it's not exactly right.  The you might be "ye".  haha.  Anyway, I'm sure if you put all this thread together you can figure out what to do.  I have learned alot from reading it.  I personally believe in actions, but I have learned from this thread you/me/we should probably pray first so our actions might be more right and we won't get in these predicaments.  If you haven't figured it out, I have a dry and sarcastic sense of humor and without even that I would have checked out a long time ago.

That was one long paragraph.  Didn't do well in English.  But I like Math.  Take care Davis and please keep us informed.

DW

DW i will say, day by day i am working to rectify what i have done, i was and still am lost. I agree with all the members and yours also. Something made me type that night and made me do it here. And i am so glad i did. The warmth and caring responses i received, we all received was a very humbling experience. I will also be in debt to all above for the caring nature that they showed me.

I have never ever seen so much care and concern and guidance given, yes not even at church. I was just amazed.

I still come in every day just to re read and appreciate that i was not alone.

Only God and myself will ever know how gratefull i am for what the members here did,

sorry not members, never met anyone as of yet, but i would call them my friends.

God placed them all here at my time of need and yes, confession, and lost.

They are friends and i would do anything for any of them if i am ever needed.

Old school here, i never forget, the bad or the GOOD.

And there is a lot of love and good here.

Thanks for the post

God bless my friends here 1000 times what they have shown me

davis

• Upvote 3

Davis I pray you have a good Thanksgiving.  If we are living and breathing we all have something to be thankful for.  I think one of the best things one can do is to volunteer somewhere to help with making sure others have a good Thanksgiving as well.  When we focus on others we're not thinking about our own problems and what you get for it in return is something money just can't buy.

• Upvote 1

Davis I believe in Prayer ALL THE WAY so RIGHT NOW I ASK IN JESUS NAME FOR YOUR MOUNTIAN TO BE REMOVED !! And i thank a great God that he loves you so much that his peace will envolope ou in this time of struggles ! thank you Jesus for Davis and please take care of his mind through all of this mess he is in and straighten it all out for him Father I am so thankful for your WORD GOD and your words says if we Mar_11:23  For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 

Thank you again FATHER of abraham Issac Jacob an Joeseph for hearing us as we pray for our brother !!  In Jesus name  amen
  • Upvote 2

Hang in there I'm having lot issues too medical bills out of control and I now have no working stove or oven I was thinking of selling my dinars just get out of the medical bills and now I'm thinking sell everything in my house to picture frames and old Disney movie DV's just get it out of debt sometime I just want say enough and give up Please don't give up you got my prayers.

i also have medical bills. i told them i could set up a payment plan.so, everyone i owe gets $25 per month. i know its nothing but at least i dont have to worry about harassing calls.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Davis....... We ALL have so much to be thankful for and although  you are Canadian you can enjoy Thanksgiving as well and not only on the fourth  Thursday in November..... Thanksgiving Day is ANY day you want to give thanks to the Lord for ALL the blessings that we receive throughout the year.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all my friends, Please i wish every one of you a merry christmas, may god provide and look out for you.

This group here is 2 thumbs up all the way and i for one am grateful i am here.

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

would do a thumbs up for each of you but i would fill the site, then Granny would talk to me, wouldnt be good lol

God Bless and merry christmas to you and your families

davis

• Upvote 2

Hi all my friends, Please i wish every one of you a merry christmas, may god provide and look out for you.

This group here is 2 thumbs up all the way and i for one am grateful i am here.

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

would do a thumbs up for each of you but i would fill the site, then Granny would talk to me, wouldnt be good lol

God Bless and merry christmas to you and your families

davis

Thanks davis

May you and your loved ones have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

• Upvote 1

Davis... Thank You My Friend,,,you reminded us all of how it is to be in a "hurt lock".

We all have had "our faces in the dirt" at one time or another.

I truly hope you have felt the "transformation"... the coming out to the "other side". <Smile>

Merry Christmas To You...much love and many hugs your way. :)

• Upvote 3

Merry Christmas Davis-  Praying for us all that 2015 brings us health and happiness - and maybe even a little wealth.

Stay strong - and remember, when life knocks you down, as you getting back up, stop while your on your knees and pray.  It makes it much easier getting the rest of the way up.

• Upvote 1