Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

praying for Adams text

Wow,  I agree billy goat, it's overwhelming to me to see all the prayers and blessings from everyone for Davis.  I hope he has seen all of this.  Its so comforting to me to see there are others that have such faith in our Lord Jesus Christ like I do.  Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one around that still believes in Him.  It seems to me that quite a few believers are in this Dinar investment/opportunity.  When this RV does happen I pray that all the believers realize that we have a special responsibility to do God's work and pass on blessings to others in need otherwise it will become a curse and our downfall.  We have been given a rare opportunity and must live up to what God expects of us.

God Bless You Davis, God has special plans for you!

• Upvote 2

I was in your place in 1987. It seems like yesterday and it seems like the 27 years it has actually been. I lost my nuclear family, finances and almost lost hope. I turned to God and the fellowship of the saints for family. I called on Jesus and He healed my broken heart. I found a better life than the one I lost. Over time I received new: family, friends and finances.

At my lowest, I looked up and found the HOPE I needed in Jesus. I found that, " When Answers Aren't Enough, There Is Jesus" was more than a song but TRUTH indeed. He truly saw me through what seemed to be impossible. And indeed, in my own strength, it was impossible. But with Him all things were possible.

I pray you receive the same series of blessings I did.

One who has been there,

Texhad

• Upvote 5

I also lost everything within a short time.  The man I loved passed away. I only had him a brief two years, and it was the first time in my entire life when I felt truly loved. I just could not understand why he couldn't have stayed with me longer.  But then, suddenly, my job disappeared.  I had to sell my house, although I bought another one in another town near my daughter. But then the bottom fell out of my 401K, so I had to sell my new house (which I loved) and move in with my daughter and her family. And then I was told that I had cancer.  It turns out that what I have is so extremely rare that even the doctors at M.D. Anderson squirmed a bit before they could diagnose it correctly, and the scientists at Mayo in Rochester misdiagnosed it entirely.  But I never believed, even once, that I really had cancer, and it turns out that I was right.  But all my lovely household items, gathered over my lifetime, plus the house I loved, were gone.  

What I learned from this is that sometimes God takes away almost every single thing we care about and count on having to give us a clean slate so we can start over and do things differently. Through such horrors, we learn. We grow. We change. And we become much stronger.  Look for the light. What in your life still shines brightest in these dark days, even if it is just a tiny flicker. There is always something left in the debris of your life, even if it is just your intellect or your changed heart.  But whatever it is, grab it and hold on tightly, for it will be what gives you a life-raft out of the darkness.  

God Bless you, Davis.  You will be in my prayers, as you will be for so many of us. And God listens when such a loud stir rattles the world of one of His children.  He will hear our prayers and will give you strength.  Hang in there and give Him a chance to see you through this dark time. God Bless. Fran

Sorry to hear, Francie... Wish you the Best about everything

• Upvote 2

I have to say, you are all the best. I will not lie, everything is getting worse by the minute. I am on this path, But last night and today

many of your thoughts and prayers and personal stories even broke me more. I have not cried in years. I dont cry but what i was reading i could not help it. I cried and cried. Part of that felt good, and part of it put me down further.

I thank each and every one of you, i hope all works out for each.

My area is dark and will not lie, hard to believe i can be saved. Keep asking why i am not worth it to save.

There is so many others like yourselves who deserve, not me.

Thank you for the story of Job, i remember that from church and remember back then as i was crumbling slowly, wow i know

what is going on with him, I tried to stop the crumble at that time. Did not work.

God bless you all

and thank you for sharing and caring

davis

• Upvote 2

Davis 411: if your looking for hope you got it already. I say that for two reasons: 1. When you are at you lowest point you are pulling closer to God the Father in heaven and asking for prayer. 2. You are reaching out from beyond your self. (Lean unto God, and do not fall unto your own understanding.)

When I was in a very dark place for different reasons I read and got comfort from the Book of Job, which comes to mind for some reason here. On the surface to some a depressing book of the Bible, but it is so much more than that, it is inspirational. Here a man, a wealthy man with a trophy wife, beautiful children is attacked by Satan, with restrictive permission. Bottom line Job looses his family, 1 by 1 as I recall. Also his wealth and houses. Contracts a horrible disease, and as a final insult gets tempted to turn away from God. Remembering that God is here to give life, Job refused to turn away from God. In fact he through himself into prayer and worship , devouring the word of God to get even a deeper understanding.

Like the Apostles in the boat with Jesus, all caught in a perfect storm, Job and the Apostles saw/received a heavenly peace spoken to their situations simply by turning to Jesus. Focusing on Jesus. Go to God through Jesus who will advocate on your behalf to the Father as long as you have the Jesus in your heart as Lord and savior. Who knows, you may walk on water yet! Focus.

As God to show you your mistakes, just to put everything all on the table. Then determine never to make those mistakes ever again. Find wise counsel if you need to. I am a smart guy, but I also know that I will benefit from Tax and Trust Aty's, plus Certified CPA's post IQD revaluation. Meet with a Pastor at church.

Like Job, The Apostles, and me lean not unto your own understanding when you don't know.

Is the IQD or this investment evil. No. If you focus on this and not God or other priorities it can become like an idol for you. Don't let that happen. I got into this investment after a friend mentioned it to me, and after much prayer with my wife, investing only what we could afford to loose. Kind of like the Master who gave talents to 3 servents .

May God bless you and guide you through this tough time.

Your brother in Christ,

New York Kevin

• Upvote 2

What an amazing group !!!  Davis, find yourself a church home.  Go to a few and find the best fit for you and get involved.  We grow closest to God when we are in the service of others.  Yes, you are in need now but find someone with a need that you can help fill.  Peace and love,

• Upvote 2

Hi davis411:

I don't think there isn't a person on DV that hasn't gone through the fire and those us that cling to God, are all the better for it. When the dross melts away and I'm listening (and get it), my life has always rebounded in ways that I could never have imagined at the time. God bless you - you are in our prayers and thoughts - some encouragement for today and some of my personal favs (and I really like the OT):

Psalm 37:25...I have been young and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Deuteronomy 31:6...Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

Isaiah 41:10...fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Zephaniah 3: 17...The LORD your God is in your midst, a might one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

• Upvote 2

Davis411:

Our hearts break and sob for your loss and for you.  As Christians we are taught to be Christ in our World for people to see Him through us.  One (of many) amazing thing about Him is that in every miracle documented in the New Testament that he performed, He met the person's spiritual need, but He always met their actual physical need.  You're hurting.  I'm not sure who our how many who share in this site can do so, but I've got a $100 bill I'd like to send to you to help you for your immediate physical need.  It isn't much.  But in God's eyes, Little IS Much.  Please let me know how to do so.

"If I never had a problem, I'd never know that God can solve them...."  (Andrae Crouch in "Through it All")

• Upvote 2

Davis, I have had this scripture on my wall since I got into this. Turns out it is just great advice. Philippians 4:4-8King James Version (KJV)

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

• Upvote 2

I love the power and strength that can be found in this little internet community. It just always amazes me that when someone here is in need of prayers, our Prayer Warriors step forward. God bless you all for that.

Davis - I know its tough - I've been there, and am having some issues to - as I'm sure others are. Sometimes it's really difficult to see good in the things around you. One thing I have found is that by counting the small blessings -even somtimes so small they seem silly (Like " I had a really good cup of coffee today) - developing that Attitude of Gratitude - can be difficult but can make such a difference. It's one of the things I struggle with daily - and some days are worse than other, but I keep trying. I pray you will find the strength to do so also - for in thanking Him for all the little things, it's seems like bigger things will come along.

Matthew 25:23 - His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’

I would also offer you Psalm 91:14-16

14 Those who love me, I will deliver;

I will protect those who know my name.

15 When they call to me, I will answer them;

I will be with them in trouble,

I will rescue them and honor them.

16 With long life I will satisfy them,

and show them my salvation.

• Upvote 2

Davis, Im so sorry to hear of your situation.  I understand how you feel.  But please believe that things will get better.  Hang in there.

At this moment I know several people that are struggling with no end in sight.  And things feel hopeless but they are not.  Put yourself in Gods hands and ask him for help. You will see something will change. Even if it's a small change.

You are in my prayers and with all of the beautiful people on this site praying for you I think there will be plenty to be hopeful for.  

You hang tight as we are all doing the same.

God bless you

MIT

• Upvote 2

davis411, the LORD is not done with you yet!  HE has used all these wonderful people to speak to your heart and spirit!  Read closely, listen closely, HE is not done!  HIS mercy endures forever!  We are all praying for you, but if the only thing you have left is "bootstraps" then pull them up, thank HIM for each breath you take and know HE has a purpose of you.  Don't sit and think about what could of been, take that time.. go to the Salvation Army and volunteer.  There are people still needing you, you just haven't met them yet.  You are here for a purpose.  I am sure there are many organizations in your area, especially this time of year, that need people to help them bless others.  You sir, can be the miracle for so many!

JESUS loves you!  Now get out of the boat and walk on water!

• Upvote 3

As I was told when I was in a very similar place as you.....keep your head up and focus on one thing at a time.  Take baby steps to keep going and pretty soon they are leaps and bounds.  It's easy to get overwhelmed and discouraged when you look at everything and don't know where to go or where to start.  If you have to take it minute by minute, then do that. Soon it will be hour by hour and day by day.  It's really hard when you fall that far down but you will be able to get back out and be a stronger, better person on the other side.  I relied heavily on my faith but if you are not spiritual, it can seem like one more thing for you to do when you are just trying to survive. But honestly, I don't know how I would have gotten past it without Jesus guiding me and keeping me sane.  (((hugs))) and prayers for you.

• Upvote 3

Davis.... You are definitely worth it!  Don't you tell yourself anything different. We are all precious to God.  He want's us to come near to Him when we have trouble in our lives. He wants us to call on Him.  You don't have to know how, you just go to a quiet place and reach out and call out to him.  Sometimes we do things and make bad decisions in our lives, He will forgive us for it.  We may still have to pay the consequences for the bad decisions but He can wipe the slate clean.  There is NOTHING impossible with Him. N O T H I N G!

Tank Dude you are so right.  When I was in a dark place a few years ago we were desperate.  We had a business that was going under and no answer in sight. I was a majorly stressed out wreck. This went on for quite a long time.  I finally decided I wasn't going to focus on what was going wrong but what was good and right in my life.  I got a notebook and started righting down all the little blessings of that day.  I noticed a trend.  As I kept doing it (for months) I noticed the blessing became bigger and bigger. 

Getting involved in helping others is definitely a way to help yourself. 

God is good He will work miracles in your life.  I've always told people that the most beautiful thing in life is to see God at work.  When He uses people as a way of answering prayers for other people.  Different lives cross paths that would never have crossed except for God doing His work. 

He will answer prayers in a way you never saw coming!

Have Faith!

• Upvote 3

Davis411:

Our hearts break and sob for your loss and for you.  As Christians we are taught to be Christ in our World for people to see Him through us.  One (of many) amazing thing about Him is that in every miracle documented in the New Testament that he performed, He met the person's spiritual need, but He always met their actual physical need.  You're hurting.  I'm not sure who our how many who share in this site can do so, but I've got a $100 bill I'd like to send to you to help you for your immediate physical need.  It isn't much.  But in God's eyes, Little IS Much.  Please let me know how to do so.

"If I never had a problem, I'd never know that God can solve them...."  (Andrae Crouch in "Through it All")

All i can say is WOW, i have never ever seen such a out pour of support from so many who have never met me. I go to church,

but i have never ever seen such kind words, I have been lurking here reading and so amazed. I keep plusing all.

I pray that god gives you all 1000 times reward for your kindness and thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for the offer, my jaw dropped when i saw what you would like to do, I have never had a stranger per say ever

ever do that. Once again WOW.

Offer to some one like aliciadogz, we all hurt, but some hurt then health etc. Many could use the help. Even me, but after i saw that i am like wow, but others could use it more,

I must say i love and respect what a great site this is.

I dont cry but boy did all of you bring tears to me when i thought all is lost.

I still think all is lost but at least knowing there are people like you out there brings a smile and a tear

I just hope and pray one day i have a ounce of what all of you are.

God Bless Everyone Of you

and from the bottom of my heart and soul

THANK YOU

• Upvote 7

You guys & gals are why I keep coming back to this site!

Blessings Davis.

King David lost everything 72 hours before he got it back and was crowned king.

Hope your next 72 hours are spent going after what you have lost with a similar result.

• Upvote 3

Davis,

Just remember that just as when you are hungry, God doesn't bring you steak and potatoes, He gives you the knowledge and skills to hunt and fish and grow things to eat, He will, when you feel that there is little hope or solution, give you the power to see within yourself the hope and solution that will let you find that peace. Prayers are good, but FAITH is greater.... especially the faith that you have in yourself .... with HIS help. Believe in God as he believes in you.

• Upvote 2

Davis,  I went thru the nightmare of loosing the wife, the children, the cleaning out of the bank accounts plus the rejection on top of it all.  When I thought it couldnt get any worse I loss my mom and my brother.  All I can tell you is when God brings you out of the darkness be ready for the blessings, because he will replace everything and give you so much more.  I wont dwell on all of my pass but it was a real learning curve to say the least.  Thank you Lord for bringing me out of the wilderness and may you bless Davis in the same way, in the name of Jesus ....amen.....

• Upvote 2

Davis,  I went thru the nightmare of loosing the wife, the children, the cleaning out of the bank accounts plus the rejection on top of it all.  When I thought it couldnt get any worse I loss my mom and my brother.  All I can tell you is when God brings you out of the darkness be ready for the blessings, because he will replace everything and give you so much more.  I wont dwell on all of my pass but it was a real learning curve to say the least.  Thank you Lord for bringing me out of the wilderness and may you bless Davis in the same way, in the name of Jesus ....amen.....

WOW a-j516, i am so glad you found your way, I mean this the right way, the other night when i typed i really believed i was

the only one that was suffering like this so bad and so dark. After reading everyones thoughts and prayers and their own dark roads i could not believe it. I am not totally alone.That night i was really looking at taking the easy way out of

all of this. I am going to say it is many of the members above me and their stories of life and prayers that got me to slow

down and think. Still looks bad, but a little relief knowing that others care,

Thank you all,

god bless and please forgive me for my sins

davis

• Upvote 3