Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

praying for Adams text

Hang in there I'm having lot issues too medical bills out of control and I now have no working stove or oven I was thinking of selling my dinars just get out of the medical bills and now I'm thinking sell everything in my house to picture frames and old Disney movie DV's just get it out of debt sometime I just want say enough and give up Please don't give up you got my prayers.

Edited by aliciadogz
  • Upvote 9

Just wanted to say thanks, i am not sure how long i can hold on. I have lost everything within a week.

Family gone, savings gone, house gone, and the list goes on. Yes it was my mistakes that have done

this to me, Just looking for a light anywhere in the tunnel. I am not a bad person, just not very smart much of the time.

If you have it in your hearts please send a prayer towards me. I am in a very dark place right now.

That is why i wanted to say thanks to Adam. Honest, straight forward, no games.

god bless and hope this works out for all of you

davis

Very sorry to hear about that, Davis... Will pray for you... Try to hang on. Hope things  will turn around   as fast as possible.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Davis....you will absolutely be in my prayers.  What ever you do don't lose your trust in God.  It may not look like it now but he will provide.  Having faith in him is sometimes the hardest thing ever.  But you have to have absolute faith without doubt. 

Luke 11:9 -10 New Living Translation (NLT)

“And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 21:21-22New Living Translation (NLT)

21 Then Jesus told them, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. 22 You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.”

I believe this with all my heart.

• Upvote 8

Definitely hang in there. Somehow things that seem insurmountable all of a sudden, the sun does come shinning through and I pray that this will come to you in this manner. Trust in the Lord as He trusts in you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just wanted to say thanks, i am not sure how long i can hold on. I have lost everything within a week.

Family gone, savings gone, house gone, and the list goes on. Yes it was my mistakes that have done

this to me, Just looking for a light anywhere in the tunnel. I am not a bad person, just not very smart much of the time.

If you have it in your hearts please send a prayer towards me. I am in a very dark place right now.

That is why i wanted to say thanks to Adam. Honest, straight forward, no games.

god bless and hope this works out for all of you

davis

davis411, just the fact that you have confessed, taken ownership is  a huge deal to God, He IS and will always be All of our salvation. davis you are truly going thru a sifting right now.  It's not the end.  God is truly in control of all blessings, even in Iraq and just the fact that you take ownership, I would think that Godly things will be coming your way, Only because God takes us to the point of molding.  He shapes us into the people he gave us life to Be.  Turn it all over to Him and you will be blessed.  I  am living proof of that.  Yet Life is not perfect and I still struggle, I am truly blessed.  God Bless you is my prayer.

• Upvote 7

Davis...I gotta agree with Bluesky and Butifldrm...call it sifting, testing, or like a potter who has to take the clay and flatten it out...in order to remove imperfections (we all have em) so that the clay doesn't explode when He rebuilds it so that it can be finished...whatever you want to call it, it's for our ultimate good. I know it's hard to see that now...but hang in there...the dawn is coming! Praying for you bro!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 8

There is no way to tell what the dinar is going to do, no way to know the struggles that will confront the individuals, who just live in this world.  However, the trust you have in God will last and you can be sure that He will never fail you.  Hold tight to faith in God.  

All things can be restored if God so wills it.  

In a book written before the time of Moses, the Book of Job tells how God allowed Job to be tempted by Satan through the loss of all he had: health, family, wealth, and even his self respect and honor from the community.  Job has some rough days.  

The book would be a good read during our times of struggle.  But as you read, don't place your trust in the philosophy and words of Job's friends.  They simply express the philosophy and religious thoughts of mankind that are not true, nor do they give any comfort to Job with all his losses.  

In the last part of the book Job demands that God give him an answer as to "why?" all these things are happening to him.  What does happen is that God does not give Job any answers as to "why"but He tells him Who is in control.  He simply tells of the greatness of His power and the wonders of Who He is.  In the last analysis all Jobs losses are restored to Him.  The reason:  because Job never lost faith in God.  

"And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job when he prayed for his friends, and the Lord increased all that Job had twofold.  Then all his brothers, and all his sisters, and all who had known him before, came to him, and they ate bread with him in his house; and they consoled him and comforted him for all the evil that the Lord had brought on him.  And each one gave him one Qesitah (piece) of money, and each a ring of gold. And the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning, and he had 14,000 sheep, and 6,000 camels, and 1,000 yoke of oxen, and 1,000 female donkeys.  And he had seven sons and three daughters. . . . And in all the land no women were found so fair as Job's daughters; and their father gave them inheritance among their brothers. And after this Job lived 140 years, and saw his sons, and his grandsons, four generations. And job died, an old man and full of days."  (Job 42:10-17)

There is a divine shaping of our life, and though, for the moment, we are unable to discern the purpose or plan that God has for us, we should patiently wait for the unfolding of it, knowing that eventually He will vindicate Himself and all matters will turn out for our good.

What matter if the clouds hang low?

What matters if the bleak winds blow?

What matters if I may not know

the reason why these things are so?

God Reigns!  I will be true.

What matters if my friends are few? 

What matters where they are, or who?

What matters what men say or do?

What matters what God leads me through?

What matters if this life is brief"

What matters if I've toil or grief? 

I, in my Savior, find relief!

God Reigns"  I will be true.

No matter what I must resign; 

No matter how the fire refine, 

If I but with His image shine.

By faith I clasp His hand Divine.

• Upvote 9

Davis :)

I hear you and I feel for you because I have been in your shoes and only God that I leaned on and got me through my dire situation.  Take comfort on this, God sometimes push us to the end of our rope because He wants to know whether we still trust Him to the end.  He is always there to resuce us.. God always has a way out for us when we trust Him.  

My friend gave me a link to this site when I talked to her on Friday and I hope it will give you hope that help is on its way to you :)  

http://dougaddison.com/2014/11/prophetic-word-time-to-recover-it-all/

• Upvote 5

Davis  no matter what feel you have done to bring all this misery on yourself you have in a way taken  responsibility for your life and sound like you would do it different if you had another chance.  Ask God to forgive you your sins and love yourself again your worth it. Hang tough! Starting over from the bottom and doing things right can give your self respect a great big boost!

• Upvote 4

Davis, prayers spoken for you. May you feel the light from all these prayers and may you feel and know God's love. You have angels...at least one, maybe more. Pray to that angel for help and support. They are right next to you and want to help. Don't give up hope. Extend a hand and trust. Miracles come in all shapes and sizes.

• Upvote 1

Davis, that must have been such an overwhelming mind bending shock to go through so much in such a short time. Not many of us are wired to go through that much loss and keep a clear head for thinking things through..... Instead, most of us go to this numb place of paralysis, and have a really hard time seeing any possibility of a way out... And for some people, that place can get so dark, they start to believe the only way out is to check out.... But that's not true, and I think deep in your heart you "know that you know that" You are holding on now, and I think deep inside, however dark, there is a part of you that knows to look for the light in that tunnel..... Hold on to that part of yourself.... listen to that part, trust that part of yourself..... that knows eventually the light is there....It is.. It just might not feel like it now... but it is

Indeed, many people on this thread have confirmed that.... having been in the place you are now.. While others have said, "let go, let G-d fill your being with His presence and He will carry you through this.

I get that you've made decisions that resulted in a life that doesn't look like what you expected. It looks to you like you've lost everything... which is something you can change... Indeed this place you are now, where it feels like you have lost everything? It will change ....just as the place you were a year ago changed into where you are now...And the real tragedy would not be the decisions you made in the past, but instead the future decision to refuse learning from them, and walking to the other side of this.....

Everything in front of you right now can be changed, the real tragedy would be making a decison so permanent that you would deprive yourself and everyone in your life the chance to make something even better from all of this. And I get it might not feel like that now... but give yourself a break,  and know that you're  not in the best place for making any lasting decisions...you're not,  So back away from thinking you have to. You don't. Not now... Instead sit with the moment, find comfort in being as gentle with yourself as you can and walk through the pain one step at a time. That's all you need to do right now... Maybe call or visit old friends you haven't seen in awhile, take long walks about town, get out and be with the world somehow... One step at a time... do what you need to do for you in walking through this... I promise, this too shall pass... and you will get to the other side, whether you believe that or not... you will...

Stay in touch with us and let us know how you are doing.... I know there are so many here who really care and want to know... so please stay connected to the crew and let us know how you are doing... :hug:  

as we look for that light in the tunnel... 

• Upvote 10

I also lost everything within a short time.  The man I loved passed away. I only had him a brief two years, and it was the first time in my entire life when I felt truly loved. I just could not understand why he couldn't have stayed with me longer.  But then, suddenly, my job disappeared.  I had to sell my house, although I bought another one in another town near my daughter. But then the bottom fell out of my 401K, so I had to sell my new house (which I loved) and move in with my daughter and her family. And then I was told that I had cancer.  It turns out that what I have is so extremely rare that even the doctors at M.D. Anderson squirmed a bit before they could diagnose it correctly, and the scientists at Mayo in Rochester misdiagnosed it entirely.  But I never believed, even once, that I really had cancer, and it turns out that I was right.  But all my lovely household items, gathered over my lifetime, plus the house I loved, were gone.  

What I learned from this is that sometimes God takes away almost every single thing we care about and count on having to give us a clean slate so we can start over and do things differently. Through such horrors, we learn. We grow. We change. And we become much stronger.  Look for the light. What in your life still shines brightest in these dark days, even if it is just a tiny flicker. There is always something left in the debris of your life, even if it is just your intellect or your changed heart.  But whatever it is, grab it and hold on tightly, for it will be what gives you a life-raft out of the darkness.  

God Bless you, Davis.  You will be in my prayers, as you will be for so many of us. And God listens when such a loud stir rattles the world of one of His children.  He will hear our prayers and will give you strength.  Hang in there and give Him a chance to see you through this dark time. God Bless. Fran

• Upvote 8

What a treasure this site is.  Francie,  Rayzur  - and the rest of you, it is difficult to add to this level of concern.  It does display the gratitude that God responds to. 

Davis - you are in an enviable place.  Thank Him for your salvation and all He has done for you.  Thank Him daily for the blessings and every little thing you have.  Do this and watch Him take you through transformation.  You will be amazed as to how personal God can be.  The 'attitude of gratitude'  will draw you closer to the real source of dependence.  Thank Him everyone.

• Upvote 4