Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sterling Denoms Changed?

Sparta

Has anyone noticed that the available IQD denominations have changed with this dealer, Sterling?  100K and 50K not available today, but small denom's 50, 100, 250, 500, 1K have been added (at higher exchange rates ... in fact, the 50 Dinar note is $1000 per 100K, or $10,000 per million dinar.)  Not sure when, but recent, I believe.  Interesting??

You are right Sparta, I checked Safe Dinar and Sterling.  Safe Dinar charges 1400 for 1000,000 500 Dinar notes.  https://www.safedinar.com/checkout/cart/   Sterling is charging 2,485 for 1000,000 500 Dinar notes. https://www.sterlingcurrencygroup.com/buy-dinar.html.  Wow such a huge difference!

Edited by Butifldrm

i just got on IM chat with sterling and they told me they can't answer why another dinar seller offers 1M worth of 500 notes for over 1K less than sterling does. i have copy of the chat if anyone wants it.

i asked them specifically if they have a hard time getting lower denoms and the csr said, "we do not offer competitive pricing and I do not know why another seller offers a lower price."

• Upvote 1

Confused by what you mean 50k note available as there is no such thing as a 50k iqd note. That said I'm guessing maybe you mean increments and not denominations. Many dealers don't sell anything smaller than a quarter million not that crazy. As far as smaller denoiminations all dealers as well as ebay and amazon all charge quite a bit more for smaller denoms.

I picked up some 500 notes from dealorbuydinar.com a little while back for $1100 a million which is pretty darn low if you look at other dealers prices on those. By far best price on small stuff is some of the ebay sellers in Jordan however sometimes those packages don't arrive in good condition so kind of hesitant to order there.

I remember a few years back getting quoted 7k for a mill in 50 notes so though sterling is very high its not as bad as you think most dealers are that high for small notes like that. I thought we were all in agreement denoms didn't matter so not sure why anyone would pay a big premium for small stuff these days.