Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - Nov 12, 2014

Adam Montana

I'm on  roll in telling people how I feel about them, so RodandStaff, you are another one who goes back a long time with me. Actually, it might not be a hugely long time, just a kind of long one, haha, but it sure feels like a long time.  Ever since I got here, right from the beginning, I have found you to be a wonderful friend. You have given me  tremendous support when I needed it most, and was always encouraging. When I think back, it seems like you and Umbertino were both right here in the middle of things when I got here the first time, and both of you made me feel very welcome, to the point that I am now a Platinum member. 

Now that sounds to me like the ultimate friendship, one I could hang my hat on. lol  Thank you, my friend.

I say this because I firmly believe that friends need to be reminded now and then of the good they have done and that it didn't go unnoticed. You have always done so much good for the people on this site, and since I am one of them, I wanted you to know that I noticed,not only how great you have been to me, but also how kind you have been to others here as well.  And Snowglobe is another one, but I have to stop there or I will soon need another website to talk about all of you who have been wonderful to me in the nearly five years I have been here. LOL

• Upvote 1

Francie and Snow....cause this goes out to both you and a lot of other very special big hearted folks....Sandfly for everything y'all do, have done, and for who you are. And Francie dear...you got that right, we stand strongest when we stand together!!! No matter how strong we think we are we will always come to that place where we can't do it alone...and we need help. I am proud to call so many of the great folks on this site friends cause when I needed it the most they came along side me and encouraged me as well....you who know what I'm talkin' about know who you are. So right back at you Snow and Francie....and yeah...if I get going I will need to start my own thread to name all the names! Luv y'all!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff

Yendor....not to crush the mood but hey...we have been talkin' partying with "Nadita and the gang" in Vegas and various other places for several years now!!! So yeah...we are well aware of the fine line between cuttin' loose and celebrating and being frustrated and going insane...believe me! So all's I gotta say is...."ya gotta keep the dream alive buddy"!!! ;o)

• Upvote 2