Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - Nov 12, 2014

Adam Montana

Adam:

I'm so busy at work in my new job that I stopped following the Dinar news some time back. My wife and I are members of the Lifetime VIP group and have a Seychells Corp and used to have a bank account in Belize for that corp...just couldn't keep it funded with all the fees. My question is this, are we still cashing the Dinar Gifted to our corporations in Belize and is it being handled the same way. Have any laws changed that would make the original strategy illegal now, and if so, are there any work-arounds? I paid for the shipping and made the down payment on the security. Is that still in place?

Thanks for the update for a stranger.

Best Regards and Thanks!

MM

Dayton, Texas

• Upvote 1

72 members and 1251 guests

aww..you guys beat me....Adam is going to fire me if I can not get on the stick faster next time!!!!

Only 45 members and 717 guests right now, so I guess you can stay ;)

Adam:

... My question is this, are we still cashing the Dinar Gifted to our corporations in Belize and is it being handled the same way. Have any laws changed that would make the original strategy illegal now, and if so, are there any work-arounds? I paid for the shipping and made the down payment on the security. Is that still in place?

Thanks for the update for a stranger.

Best Regards and Thanks!

MM

Dayton, Texas

Nothing major has changed yet - as long as you are getting the emails from Julie, you are good. :twothumbs:

Can you pay in dinar? Seriously though it makes more sense to maximize a little less dinar than to possibly lose a large chunk of more dinar. Thank you Adam!

My accountant has threatened to shoot me with a watermelon cannon if I start taking dinar. The logistics are crazy!

So for now, I am only able to authorize USD$ transactions.

HOWEVER... I'm working on bitcoin and a few other items. Either way, I'm not suggesting you wait - it might be hours till an RV and weeks or months till we can take bitcoin, so if you want in the VIP group - just do it now.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the update Adam...in the years that I have been part of this site I have never seen so much activity in a positive way regarding the investment.

Look forward to meeting you someday post RV just to shake your hand and say thanks...again, thanks

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam - I look forward to this long ride coming to a wonderful end for us all. 8 years and counting. Although I haven't commented, etc. much on here for 3 or 4 years, I'm still here, watching, observing, waiting, and not getting caught up in the day to day. I'm cautiously optimistic that the RV could happen very very soon, but also know it could be a while longer. Looking forward to exciting things happening very soon. Goooooo RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Adam, thanks for the great update. I have a question about VIP...

I was in it for a year or two but recently let it lapse because the amount of dinar I owe is not that big. I'm a small fish. If it revalues 1:1, for example, I see myself having enough money to pay off my house and invest the several hundred thousand remainder and hopefully live off some of that interest and probably continue to work part-time.

Because of my modest holding, I do not see myself wanting to set up offshore protections etc... (honestly it seemed complicated to me)... If I do not want to participate in an overseas investment/second passport, etc, will there still be benefit to re-joining VIP? In-country advisors, etc?

Thanks for your time in answering this - I'm sure there are a few peeps like me thinking the same thing.

Quote:  "hmmmm   any consideration on a post RV VIP...."  I understand how tough it is to come up with the money; had it not been for Adam and his staff, I would not have known about the OSI or how to protect myself on a tax basis. I've learned a ton and continue to poise myself to keep as much of my RV as legally possible. Just think about it.

Edited to add - thank you Adam and et al.

Edited by Sage449
  • Upvote 1

I hang onto my dinar and am a Platinum member, although I had to let my Seychelles Corp go into remission. I plan to revitalize it when the RV happens, and then I will also arrange at that time to meet others in Belize to set this thing in motion.  I bought all of my dinar and paid for my Platinum membership with the last of my (last/only) stock sales, which in turn, I purchased with the last of my money from the sale of my home, just before I moved in with my daughter.  By the time all of that was done, I barely had enough money to get some very needed dental work done, although I am still paying the dentist regularly. lol

With a close "read" of the above, anyone can see that things have been going downhill for me financially for some time, I'd say for at least the past 6-7 years. But I never failed to trust the dinar and Adam's advice/suggestions/comments, plus some others here who have been incredibly helpful to me for a very long time now. I recall when Adam would hardly say anything, although he always sort of exuded hope, just not always much. So it really becomes exciting when I see Adam being so different these days, making intriguing comments and literally saying that huge possibilities are just around the corner.  And once again, I believe what Adam says as Gospel Truth.  That may be because he has never said anything I didn't want to believe, including no iffy promises--therefore, I

believe him, I do. 

For whatever it's worth, I feel like the worm is about to turn, that lightening is about to strike, and that the payoff is coming for the "hope that springs eternal within the human breast," to quote the poet. As I look back over my life, I have many regrets, but being connected to Adam and owning dinar is not among them.

I literally cannot wait to be wealthy, and I can feel it coming any time now!! LOL Exciting days are ahead--that's for sure. Many people might not call me wealthy (or even close to it) after I cash in my dinar, but I will be so much wealthier than I've ever been that I will feel absolutely RICH!! lol

• Upvote 13

I wish that I could feel the enthusiasm that my fellow dinarians seem to feel, but there have been so many of these feel good times before and like Cher sings, "... AND THE BEAT GOES ON...." .   I SO want this to be happening, like RIGHT NOW ! I, like all of us. am really tired of this ride. But is it really happening as we're being told?