Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - Nov 12, 2014

Adam Montana

I'm in Francie's boat.  I don't have a 401K or a pension and in my middle fifties, I am still working and will be for a while yet.  But to dream of having that cushion waiting for me, keeps me going.  I won't be ridiculously rich, I listen to Adam not the 3.00 Gurus.  .10 is just fine with me.  It's more than I started with.  Do as long as Adam keeps the lighthouse lit, I can keep my boat steering in the right direction.

• Upvote 3

I wish that I could feel the enthusiasm that my fellow dinarians seem to feel, but there have been so many of these feel good times before and like Cher sings, "... AND THE BEAT GOES ON...." .   I SO want this to be happening, like RIGHT NOW ! I, like all of us. am really tired of this ride. But is it really happening as we're being told?

Yendor,

Don't mess up the vibe! :excl:  It is flowing! Receive it. Believe it. Achieve it. I've got a feelin'...Tonight's gonna be a good good night! (or whenever) It IS happening! Don't stress and feel like you have to control it the how or when. Just surrender to the happy that you will feel when it is here :wub: You'll actually find that is helped it appear instead of hindered it. Oh, and hug it out with Reinman too, if that helps :D

• Upvote 2

Is the $50.00 membership still available? I saw it on the page Adam linked to earlier. Just wondering. If it is still available, I'd suggest Raman noodles for a week to save the needed fundage.

I believe if you check the link posted in Adams post or signature you can get 25% off, bringing a 3 month membership down to under $40!

Adam, thanks for the great update. I have a question about VIP...

I was in it for a year or two but recently let it lapse because the amount of dinar I owe is not that big. I'm a small fish. If it revalues 1:1, for example, I see myself having enough money to pay off my house and invest the several hundred thousand remainder and hopefully live off some of that interest and probably continue to work part-time.

Because of my modest holding, I do not see myself wanting to set up offshore protections etc... (honestly it seemed complicated to me)... If I do not want to participate in an overseas investment/second passport, etc, will there still be benefit to re-joining VIP? In-country advisors, etc?

Thanks for your time in answering this - I'm sure there are a few peeps like me thinking the same thing.

VIP is ABSOLUTELY worth the price (even though I have been Platinum VIP for some time, and certainly feel I have my money's worth hundreds of times over), and with the discount mentioned above...GO FOR IT!!!  :twothumbs:   :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Coupon code would not work for me, Adam.

I am signed in to my DinarSupport.com account and am getting this message:

#  The promotion code entered has expired  #

Anything you can do to correct this?

Thanks,

Victor E.

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for help. Do it today so Adam will know that you tried to sign up before the expiration time.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

72 members and 1251 guestsaww..you guys beat me....Adam is going to fire me if I can not get on the stick faster next time!!!!

Adam can't fire you Snow...your a cat and that's that!!! Felines can at the most be ignored albeit for only so long...and then they will have their way eventually!!! They have been perfecting this skill for thousands of years so I doubt that things will change anytime soon! Besides Snow...you have too big a fan club to be let go like that...and like it or not even post RV your stuck with your Dinar Vets family!!! ;o)

Sandfly for such an awesome post Adam...and once again we appreciate y'all's hard work that you and the Mods do! It ain't easy keepin' a bunch of us rowdy Dinarian's under control...we're always clowning around and cuttin' up!!!

As for the quarterback who just turned all kinds of heads by blowing away a single halftime record with 6 T.D.'s...me thinks he's gonna convert a lotta folks into cheese curd eaters...just sayin'!!! :)

• Upvote 4

Good morning Adam and thanks for your untierd effort for us here in DV. I for one am very excited to see all the current events taking place and believe we are moving forward faster then ever. The HCL is huge and hope it passses soon so we can see yet another piece of the puzzle completed. Its a real honor to be a part of such a dignified group and a standing ovation to the news hounds who keep us current on the days events.

All the crescendos from the likes of Easy Rider & the flyswatters from such as TBomb are all superb, because we all get grounded each Wednesday so as not to be like a Sandfly( Opps- I mean Philae probe- I checked my FACTS - TBomb) bouncing off The Rosetta ice pack. - Thank You

I'm in Francie's boat.  I don't have a 401K or a pension and in my middle fifties, I am still working and will be for a while yet.  But to dream of having that cushion waiting for me, keeps me going.  I won't be ridiculously rich, I listen to Adam not the 3.00 Gurus.  .10 is just fine with me.  It's more than I started with.  Do as long as Adam keeps the lighthouse lit, I can keep my boat steering in the right direction.

I think that that is why we are all getting antsy, especially us in America that are seeing retirement coming, our finances fading and our "health costs" exploding with polarizing Republicans wanting to blame Obama and his Care, when in reality it is America's "Insurance" "Scheme" of anything - Banks included - that is ripping America apart. Bring Me Home, Australia, Germany, France or any other country I have previously lived in. At least they won't be taking 40% of my retirement just to "keep me Healthy" by wanting to "cut me up"(cut out my Thyroids). Yes sorry for being a TimeBomb. Go RRVVV.

Tankdude, as always, thank you sooooo much!!  It's funny how this works on here-- I have never met you, but you are one of the people here who got me through a year-long cancer scare (that turned out to be nothing, nada, zilch, the big zero--thank God), and who was there when I made a number of eventful, life-changing decisions. Seems like you go back with me for a long time by now, and I have always felt myself ahead of the game because I had your friendship.  Thanks much, my friend. Fran

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the cheer up post, Adam. I've been ( along with about everyone else )  waiting for them to get to the HCML. Now we'll just have to keep a eye on the gazette, when it's in there I'll really feel better.

When the RV does come it will be kind of sad in a way. We have met and gotten acquainted with so many nice folks on this site over the years and when the RV is completed a lot of us will go our separate ways. But for a while we were all one group with a common cause. And so if things start happening fast and the RV is here before we know it, I would like to take this time, while I am thinking about it, and wish everyone good luck and good health in the future.

GO RV

COUNTRYROADS

• Upvote 3

Countryroad...I know what ya mean but if we want this wait to keep going on we will need our heads examined!!! ;o) Other than that I know there are some loose plans for various gatherings for those who want to build on friendships that have been established here over the years! I know many will be meeting in Vegas, or even Belize for many of the VIPer's. I like the fact that DV has enabled us to meet so many like minded folks, some who have gone waaaaaayyyy beyond the surface relationships commonly found on social media sites...they have reached out and encouraged those who needed it, prayed for those in one form of crisis or another, bantered back and forth with those of varrying opinions not unlike sibling rivalry....and basically expressed love in one form or another!!! So no...I for one am not lookin' to walk away from those established relationships so quickly post RV....and look forward to putting names to faces and see what the future holds for us Dinarians! Let's not forget to "Sandfly Adam" and all the hard workin' Mods who have made this all possible!!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Countryroad...I know what ya mean but if we want this wait to keep going on we will need our heads examined!!! ;o) Other than that I know there are some loose plans for various gatherings for those who want to build on friendships that have been established here over the years! I know many will be meeting in Vegas, or even Belize for many of the VIPer's. I like the fact that DV has enabled us to meet so many like minded folks, some who have gone waaaaaayyyy beyond the surface relationships commonly found on social media sites...they have reached out and encouraged those who needed it, prayed for those in one form of crisis or another, bantered back and forth with those of varrying opinions not unlike sibling rivalry....and basically expressed love in one form or another!!! So no...I for one am not lookin' to walk away from those established relationships so quickly post RV....and look forward to putting names to faces and see what the future holds for us Dinarians! Let's not forget to "Sandfly Adam" and all the hard workin' Mods who have made this all possible!!!! :)

Goodness gracious, let's wait 'til we get something that LOOKS like an RV  and THEN talk about some kind of "reunion" gathering. I am not throwing a wet blanket over this thing, but, first things first. We've been talking like this is all done and we're starting the party tomorrow. Let's not jinx the progress that's been made thus far and let the ride take its course. After we get THAT text from Adam, then the Vegas  or Belize tickets can be ordered. Until then, it's still  "COME ON RV !!!!!!!!!"

• Upvote 3