Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People that pump up the Dinar

ftruck7

When people talk about pumpers they typically are talking about the Gurus ie TNT Tony, Mountgoat and all the other guys with crazy names. These people most definately do have something to gain otherwise why would they spend the time, money and effort to host websites, calls, put together content for these things,etc. They are either getting kickbacks from dealers or making money off affiliate advertising or amazon or ebay affiliate programs, etc.

A pumper in general though really is just anyone optimistic about teh Dinar. This forum is full of pumpers although in the past months and even years it seems to mood and tone around here has grown more pessimistic than optimistic.

Honstly though people like us are the biggest pumpers pumping the Dinar up to friends, relatives coworkers, etc. I see people on here and other forums saying things online only to be proven incorect with facts and they still want to believe their own theory or hope they are right because they want to dream about being rich.

Probably they have some gain in their pumping but the problem is ( always has been , imho) ..How can you match a certain dinar sale with a certain dealer with a certain pumper? Impossible

The pumpers I would be suspicious of would be the ones who are loyal to one Dinar dealer ie Tony with Sterling. We all probably have heard at one point tony slipped up and said he worked for sterling, whether thats true or whether he misspoke as he said I don't know but the pumpers who advertise for only one dealer I would be suspicious of. Reason being if I'm DinarTrade just for example I'm not going to pay someone to pump up the Dinar generically because though that may benefit me it may also benefit the other 20 dinar dealers out there, however if I'm paying one guru to recommend or run ads for me and noone else than at least I know any inspired to buy Dinar by such and such guru is going to come to my site most likley.

There are some individuals who just plain ole get a kick out of yanking peoples chains and leading them down the garden path.

They seek the spotlight or the hero cookie, yet have no real intel.

They bask in the limelight as unsuspecting or dimwitted sheep flock to their rantings.

I am sure I recognize a few from the penny stock message boards.

They know NOTHING...PERIOD !!!!

I recommend you ignore them, and live life like your hair is on fire...

The best things in life RV

yak

• Upvote 2

Pumpers call it every week or think that every little thing is the trigger indicator for the RV button to be pushed next.

Read who the hypesters are.

People who say "It's done" or DONE DONE DONE.

"Slam the mic stand to the stage floor, we're done!"

"We're so close!"

"In the coming days we should expect the RV."

I have a question, maybe someone can help me out.

When we hear of people saying that this person or that person is a pumper of dinar, what does that mean?

They really have no actual gain in doing this, or do they?

Some think they can increase the value by increasing demand so they are pushing people into buying more and more

Problem is there is so much money in a country that what these people are doing is a very tiny part of creating demand

But you can't explain the enormity of a country's currency compared to speculatory buying by individuals

It makes very little differance

• Upvote 1

Pumpers have a hidden agenda, to get you to buy more dinar by causing you to think the RV is going to happen tonight, or has already happened on the Big Board, or on the electric signs splattered around Baghdad, or on the proverbial "bank screens."  I have been in a number of banks in my lifetime, and as yet, I have never seen a bank  screen. haha They do this because, when you buy more dinar, they get a kickback on the sale. They lie, they cheat, they basically steal from you and all who listen to them.  I will always remember Okie convincing some people to quit their jobs because the RV was, even at that very moment, already happening in Baghdad.  I felt sorry for those who were fooled and actually quit their jobs, but I have always felt sorry for suckers who are taken in by shysters.

• Upvote 1

Trust NOone with a fictitious name PRO or CON, to this or anything tied to YOUR monies. They all have differing agendas and for the most part are not in your best interests.

The good folks are the ones that don't try to persuade you to their way of thinking.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2