Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL Then what ??

securityguy

HCL, Budget(s) , Chapter 7, 8 9,10 , Internal Laws, CBI agreements, IMF agreements, money owed to other countries...........the list could be endless.

HCL is a huge step in the right direction no matter what else has to be done.

Bare in mind even if all these things above were done, there's still no guarantee the dinar would revalue.

They could continue to manage their deficit via auctions just like they've been doing for years.

I pray I'm wrong and they hit the "easy button"  a.s.a.p.

Baby needs a new pair of shoes!!

haha

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Who knows really?

I think in general that people get it in their minds that it is one thing or a number of things that MUST take place in order for a RV to happen and that WHEN they do a RV WILL automatically take place.

We can only hope this is the case. Logically it makes sense that certain things like an internationally traded currency and a budget and the HCL in place would probably be a much better situation LOL... and so, I agree that there are SOME things that would need to be in order, however, there is no guarantee.

We don't know what happens after HCL as far as the RV is concerned.