Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning America!

Nadita

Good Morning America!

Happy Veteran's Day!

Today I salute all your servicemen and women who have served ol' glory and are serving now. The price paid and sacrifice given to you, America for your freedom is priceless.  May we as the people will never forget the price and sacrifice paid for our freedom.  May God look upon you and remember His promises to you.  May God bless you and protect you and spread His wings upon you, in Jesus name, Amen.

I bless Israel and pray for peace in Jerusalem and Middle East and the world.  May peace and truth reign!

• Upvote 4

Good Morning Nadita - I have enjoyed your new posts - I have not been posting  as I have not been able to -- both pc's have been in the shop for repair - they were stripped of everything  so I lost all my wonderful bookmarks to all of my resource info -- I do remember some but not all -- even lost passwords so I have been slowly getting back on board.

I will be so glad when this ride is over - I am ready for a new & different one -- and I feel sure everyone else is ready to move on as well -- I say I am "ready"  but I would wager I am less prepared  than I could be  - We can only prepare to the extinct of our knowledge of what to do and how to do - lol 

I have experienced & endured a lot over these past  6 1/2 years from the influence of this ride / investment/ whatever you want to call it lol -  things that I would not have experienced or learned otherwise -  

I don't regret any of it  as I feel it all had a purpose in fine tuning me - The human side of me of course wishes I could have responded at times differently / better  but I don't dwell on those as those times can't be changed -- The best I can do now is hope that I learned something from them

We are all about  to face new and difficult challenges  when  we do embark on our "new" journey - it will be  like starting  out on a long road  trip - we will want to make sure  our vehicle is at its best - we will check the oil - the tires - the fluids - the brakes - all the  important  things  and we will have  special supplies with us  for emergencies etc - 

So too we want to check  ourselves NOW to be prepared for what we are about to undertake with the  receiving  of this sudden wealth --  

Have we checked ourselves for the journey that  lies before  us??

I wish for all a healthy physical body - a sharp knowledgeable - logical thinking mind - a strong emotional tool chest and a  compassionate  spirit to pay it forward -

I want  each one  to be physically able  to enjoy all  that  your plans have in store - traveling  etc -

I  want  for all of you  a  mindset of  logic -  reason -  honesty -  healthy skepticism - respectfulness & intelligence - to make important decisions that  will protect you and  your family -

I want for you to have in your emotional  tool chest - joy - empathy - love - acceptance -  approval - tolerance - patience -  forgiveness - gratitude -  faith - trust - strength  & courage -  for all the challenges that WILL come your way - 

And lastly  -- a spirit  that will evolve through it all with an expanded wisdom  and  an enlarged capability to LOVE  <3 UNEEK <3

My deepest thanks / appreciation / gratitude to ALL service men who have given so much - 
  • Upvote 2

Uneek :)

Good to see you back.   I am just wondering where you are and here you come :)

I always enjoy your posts and thanks for the checklist before we embark into this new journey which will have problem of its own.. managing it!  I hope and pray we all will be wise, smart and have plan to what we want to do.  I think I like the idea of me playing hard while my money working hard for me :)

Yes, I will pay it forward,  I thought I have done so lol  

I am a dream planner :)  I have made my list and adjust my list but most of all, I have a good head on my shoulder :) and hopefully it helps in our journey

Veteran Day is one of the very few holidays my husband truly enjoyed celebrating.  He served two (2) tours in Vietnam and discharged from the military honorably.  He kept close contact with many of his fellow warriors he served with, until his death (November 18, 2010).  He had very few prayers he prayed for on a daily basis; the most requested prayer he prayed for was...world peace, fewer and eventually "NO" more war(s), where young men and women die and are injured.  He always closed him prayer with. . ."war is not likeable or pretty. . .

He expressed many time that Veteran Day reminded him of six (6) things; (1) how much he "LOVED" his country, (2) the love and respect he had for the personnel he served with, (3) the bullet he received in combat in Vietnam and subsequently died with, his hatred for the Army, Veterans Administration and war protestors.  I (his wife) was a war protestor.  We were married thirty-nine (39) years, nine (9) months and one (1) day, until his death.

He celebrated Veteran Day with only an active or non-active veteran(s), with beer and bar b-q without fail.  My husband's core belief was that no warrior should never be forgotten.  He had many veterans associates and friends who were homeless, alcohol/drug additive, mentally and physically challenged, which he shared his time and money.  My husband's further belief was. . ."unless you have served in a war(s)  and walked in a warrior's shoe(s), no one should judge a warrior's reason(s) for his/her homelessness, addictions and or mental challenges.

My daughter and I now celebrate Veteran Day at Veterans Memorial Cemetery, with beer and bar-b-q in his honor and ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE SERVED AND ARE SERVING. 

• Upvote 1

Veteran Day is one of the very few holidays my husband truly enjoyed celebrating.  He served two (2) tours in Vietnam and discharged from the military honorably.  He kept close contact with many of his fellow warriors he served with, until his death (November 18, 2010).  He had very few prayers he prayed for on a daily basis; the most requested prayer he prayed for was...world peace, fewer and eventually "NO" more war(s), where young men and women die and are injured.  He always closed him prayer with. . ."war is not likeable or pretty. . .

He expressed many time that Veteran Day reminded him of six (6) things; (1) how much he "LOVED" his country, (2) the love and respect he had for the personnel he served with, (3) the bullet he received in combat in Vietnam and subsequently died with, his hatred for the Army, Veterans Administration and war protestors.  I (his wife) was a war protestor.  We were married thirty-nine (39) years, nine (9) months and one (1) day, until his death.

He celebrated Veteran Day with only an active or non-active veteran(s), with beer and bar b-q without fail.  My husband's core belief was that no warrior should never be forgotten.  He had many veterans associates and friends who were homeless, alcohol/drug additive, mentally and physically challenged, which he shared his time and money.  My husband's further belief was. . ."unless you have served in a war(s)  and walked in a warrior's shoe(s), no one should judge a warrior's reason(s) for his/her homelessness, addictions and or mental challenges.

My daughter and I now celebrate Veteran Day at Veterans Memorial Cemetery, with beer and bar-b-q in his honor and ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE SERVED AND ARE SERVING. 

Barbara,

I thank you for the service your husband did for the country.  I am glad you continue the tradition of beer and bbq to celebrate Veterans Day.  God bless you and your daughter.