Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

easyrider

***HCL has been read and is awaiting for the commission sent**

Easy :)

Hope it's not going to be read again but vote on it and whoala... HCL is born :)

yep i am hoping as well they can push it through finally. This desperately needs to be done for the people and the entire region

• Upvote 5

Great news... everything is moving like stream water :bravo: ...... BUT lets hope they arent going to have to "read" the law 10 more times before they vote on it...  :confused2:

• Upvote 1

To get it read was a long wait but I do think we are on the verge of something BIG!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Great news.!!

Iraq continue moving forward.!

I believe we will see an increase of the exchange rate between now and January 2015

Everything is pointing in that direction.

Go Iraq.!!

• Upvote 11

Does any one know what chain of events must take place before they can RV, RI or the dreaded drop the "0's" on the Dinar? I am a little lost right now and have been riding the wave with millions for over ten years now. Is it time to book the flight to Belize? It sure would be nice to have a Happy Happy Happy Christmas! I hope they knock this one out of the park too. It would be nice to tell Obama to stuff it after he wrecked my 36 year old business with all of his Obama Mama care fees and everything he has cost us. I am ready for lift off to that island retreat!!!

• Upvote 3

From what I understand they have to read it 3 times before they can pass it.  Is that right?

Great News!! Thanks Easy - remaining cautiously optimistic. Hoping for some more solid news before getting too excited, but this is definitely a huge step in the right direction. Goooooo RV!!!

• Upvote 1