Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***HCL has been read and is awaiting for the commission sent**

easyrider

HMMMM HERE'S EVERYTHING THEY'VE READ SINCE OCTOBER 14 2014 AND I DO NOT SEE HCL - DO YOU?????

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Committee for Economy and Investment 11/11/2014         Project Statistics Act

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Committee on Agriculture and Water 11/11/2014         Project third amendment to the law and the Ministry of Water Resources No. (50) for the year 2008

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Legal Committee | Committee for Labor and Social Affairs | Commission and civil society organizations 11/11/2014         Project labor law

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Commission on Higher Education and Scientific Research 28/10/2014         Project scientific and technical consulting office in the Ministry of Science and Technology

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Legal Committee | Commission on Higher Education and Scientific Research | Committee on Culture and Media 28/10/2014         Project Iraqi Academy of Sciences

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Legal Committee | Commission on Higher Education and Scientific Research 28/10/2014         Project private universities and colleges Law

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Legal Committee | Committee on Security and Defense Committee | Labor and Social Affairs 28/10/2014         Project reform inmates and depositors

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Committee on Culture, Media | Human Rights Commission 20/10/2014         Project freedom of expression and assembly and peaceful protest law

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Services Committee 14/10/2014         Project of the Fourth Amendment to the law of patents, industrial designs and undisclosed information, integrated circuits, plant varieties No. (65) for the year 1970

Competent Committee First reading Second reading Date Rating Law No. Posted in facts | Services Committee 14/10/2014         Project of the Fourth Amendment to the law of street paving No. (85) for the year 1963

http://parliament.iq/Laws.aspx

***EASY - YOU'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW TO CHECK THE PARLIAMENT OR ANY OTHER OFFICIAL SITE BEFORE YOU POST THIS INFORMATION - UNLESS YOU'RE A PUMPER

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9

A LOW BLOW IS WHEN YOU UNDERMINE IN SUCH A WAY THAT THE PERSON RECEIVING THE "DIMINISHING" DOESN'T DESERVE IT - I AM SIMPLY STATING THE FACTS - EASY'S BEEN IN THIS  INVESTMENT PROBABLY LONGER THAN I - AND HE'S POSTING THIS?????  THIS IS NOT A LOW BLOW - WHAT HE'S POSTED IS SENSATIONALISTIC BASED ON HIS KNOWLEDGE - HE'S "PLAYING" PEOPLE HERE. 

CHECK OUT THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF EASY'S POST YOURSELF PLEASE

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

YES IT DOES - HE KNOWS BETTER - WHAT OTHER DEDUCTION CAN YOU COME TO? HE'S IMMORAL THEN?

I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH EASY BEFORE - BUT YOU CAN'T GO AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THAT HCL IS READ WHEN WE ALL KNOW HOW IMP THIS LAW IS, WITHOUT CHECKING OUT AN ARTICLE - I'M SIMPLY SAYING HE'S BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. WE MAY ONLY BE CONSIDERED BY OUR ACTIONS

THIS INVESTMENT CAUSES SO MUCH PAIN AND EMOTIONALITY TO PEOPLE - HE 'S BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT SO IN THE LEAST THIS IS MANIPULATIVE - HE'S POSTING THIS - HE KNOWS HOW IMPORTANT HCL IS - HE'S POSTING THIS WITHOUT BACKING IT UP BY ANY FACTS - HE KNOWS HOW FLIMSY ARTICLES CAN BE AS A PROOF TO/OR NOT OF NEWS - OR TRUTH

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Lord...............you throw out damaging insults that could tarnish someone personally and says its so .....................just because? WOW 

How is that proof that someone is on the "take" ...ie a "pumper"?

Now if Easy is a pumper then I'm right there with ya........................but ya gotta do better than that as proof. That's a "lynchmob" mentallity

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE CONTENT TO BE LIED TO AND JUST TAKE SOMEONE'S WORD -  BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DESPERATE IS THE REASON THAT ONE SHOULD DO THEIR DUE DILLIGENCE - HE KNOWS BETTER AND ANYONE THAT'S BEEN ON THIS SITE A WHILE, KNOWS HIM AND KNOWS HE KNOWS BETTER - HE HAS AN OBLIGATION TO POST THINGS BASED ON HIS KNOWLEDGE - IF HE DOESN'T KNOW BETTER AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS...THEN HE SHOULDN'T POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS - HE SHOULD JUST LEAVE IT ALONE - BUT I KNOW HE KNOWS BETTER - I'VE WITNESSED EXECUTION OF HIS KNOWLEDGE. 

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

You're expecting the same aren't you?

All I asked for is proof that Easy is a "pumper" as you put forth...............I imagine if the shoe were on the other foot(yours) you expect the same..............................proof.

If he's a liar as you state it will come out.

(-1) for defending someones honor.....wow. And we should accept TBombs word just because he says so.................WOW 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Easy - this is why I check your stuff out. Always have great info and today Really GREAT NEWS. This tells us a lot was done these past weeks between all the parties. Hopefully we can get the second reading soon.

Well Adam sent me an email with the following and I trust him.

Awesome stuff coming out of Iraq - it's getting hot

in here!

Check these out:

PM office states "we will reach agreement soon" on

Erbil". This is HUGE! LINK: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/190423-iraqi-pm%E2%80%99s-office-we-will-reach-agreement-with-erbil-soon/

HCL has been read! LINK: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/190439-hcl-has-been-read-and-is-awaiting-for-the-commission-sent/

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Easy - this is why I check your stuff out. Always have great info and today Really GREAT NEWS. This tells us a lot was done these past weeks between all the parties. Hopefully we can get the second reading soon. Well Adam sent me an email with the following and I trust him.

Awesome stuff coming out of Iraq - it's getting hot

in here!

Check these out:

PM office states "we will reach agreement soon" on

Erbil". This is HUGE! LINK: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/190423-iraqi-pm’s-office-we-will-reach-agreement-with-erbil-soon/

HCL has been read! LINK: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/190439-hcl-has-been-read-and-is-awaiting-for-the-commission-sent/

• Upvote 4

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE CONTENT TO BE LIED TO AND JUST TAKE SOMEONE'S WORD - BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DESPERATE IS THE REASON THAT ONE SHOULD DO THEIR DUE DILLIGENCE - HE KNOWS BETTER AND ANYONE THAT'S BEEN ON THIS SITE A WHILE, KNOWS HIM AND KNOWS HE KNOWS BETTER - HE HAS AN OBLIGATION TO POST THINGS BASED ON HIS KNOWLEDGE - IF HE DOESN'T KNOW BETTER AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS...THEN HE SHOULDN'T POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS - HE SHOULD JUST LEAVE IT ALONE - BUT I KNOW HE KNOWS BETTER - I'VE WITNESSED EXECUTION OF HIS KNOWLEDGE.

Stop yelling please. What are you so angry about anyway TB. No more coffee for you today... Geesch....

• Upvote 6