Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dream

VanessaL4100

I also had a dream this week, nothing specific about the dinar, but I was having a huge house built (which would not happen without a very nice RV).  So I go over to the house to check on it, walked in and saw every wall covered with carpet.  I asked who made the decision to do that, and Adam said he did. Somebody please interpret this one!!

Adam's a better decorator than you are. LOL

• Upvote 1

I also had a dream this week, nothing specific about the dinar, but I was having a huge house built (which would not happen without a very nice RV).  So I go over to the house to check on it, walked in and saw every wall covered with carpet.  I asked who made the decision to do that, and Adam said he did.

Somebody please interpret this one!!

A wal to wall padded cell maybe? :)

I also had a dream this week, nothing specific about the dinar, but I was having a huge house built (which would not happen without a very nice RV).  So I go over to the house to check on it, walked in and saw every wall covered with carpet.  I asked who made the decision to do that, and Adam said he did.

Somebody please interpret this one!!

May be you woke up on the floor......One of those tequila nights.....LOL :partyhat:  

I've done a lot of research on dreams (some with my eyes open). Numbers are usually highly symbolic (e.g. some of the numbers in Daniel's dreams), or if the numbers aren't symbolic, the thing to which they refer often is (the butler's three cups, the baker's three baskets; both represented days). Sometimes they are just homophones (don't stumble on that one), and refer to words that sound the same. That's my preferred interpretation of the dream (I didn't say the right interpretation, just my preferred one):

Interpretation: 1-4-3/one-for-three

Application: One dinar for three dollars, or one dollar for three dinars. I'm betting most of us would be happily stunned by the former, but gladly accept the latter.

Just one minor caveat. Our own desire for something can skew our interpretations. Too bad, I liked that one.

Keep dreaming VanessaL4100!  :)  :)

Thank you for sharing :)