Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not a rumor, just a comment

coorslite21

Yesterday on a thread that was closed there were 2 individuals who were at odds about this dinar land adventure.

It has been interesting over many years, with many Guru's coming and going....and then coming again.

With the dates and rates.....

dates....ASN....(any second now)....to years off......???

the rates from 1 cent to 38 dollars.......so...blah....blah....blah

Where has there been consistency????

The answer follows:

Adam stated from the start that he was looking at 10 cents, and supported that with sound logic... now others are on that.........AM has said all along the HCL was the key piece to the puzzle......now others are on that.....he has been quietly consistent in his positions, unlike the others.

Now let's talk "cutting edge"......

Many years ago he has planning ways to maximize returns if this speculative investment should happen....

I doubt at that time he was aware of the many new regulations that were coming, including FATCA and the sorts.

He put his program together quietly and consistently. He created a very sound plan.

So go ahead and argue about this gooroo, that one, or the other ones......but

be happy for what you have found here.......cutting edge consistency with a balance of logic thrown in.....

Thanks for indulging me......life is too short for conflict over stuff like this.

Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

Thanks ''Coorslite''...AM, is a fine man and a pleasure to watch evolve. The people we allow to surround our world should make us better for knowing them as the person they are and their values.  This investment was a ''Hope'' generated the moment I first discovered the possible verses the investment, ''480 a mill. ; @$1,500 letitride,...AM is consistently delivering  unquestionably the most complete forum relating to my investment. It's just the amazement of the wealth I've discovered in the quality of people that are involved in the same investment. I've enjoyed just thinkin' about,  thinking to be able to have the ability to make a differences... How many times have we, as,...''LGD'' put it...''Bought Our Tickets"...for the show on just the dreams we've enjoyed dreaming....Just be glad when the monetary value catches up with the appreciation wealth...     

• Upvote 1

ADAM GET TO ME ON MY EMAIL. I GOT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING

Thank you, Coorslite. I appreciate your kind words and I appreciate you taking the time to give the feedback.

:tiphat:

P.S. Thank you TexasGranny too - if she hadn't PM'd me about this thread, I probably would have never seen it!

You should quote him, so he'll know to check back in the thread. :twothumbs:

-