Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we looking at 5 more years for the dinar?

Nobody knows a thing about if, when or why the RV will or won't happen..... period ! it is ALL opinion and conjecture and should be treated as entertainment ONLY !  And that includes Adam's weekly. If you put any trust in these thoughts/speculations/beliefs/ or whatever, you are just setting yourself up for a disappointment. We are all in this like we all bought the same lottery ticket numbers and maybe.... just maybe.... those numbers will be picked. It IS a possibility and I like the odds BETTER than the lottery, but just the same, I know that it may NOT happen. Regardless, I knew from the very beginning that it was a long shot, and the ride has been/is a lot of fun along the way and provided a lot of "what if's" in my mind. All along, I have kept telling myself that it probably wouldn't happen, but if it DID happen, I wouldn't be left out of the excitement. So when I read ANY of these guru comments I treat them as a fictional or comedy or even a tragedy writer. It is all just entertainment. PERIOD !

• Upvote 3

My Thoughts.......The last couple years Iraq articles have been saying "Next Year We Will Increase The Value" .....The years have come and gone and no Increase in Value.

Now articles are saying "Postponed for 5 years".... And as LGD would say "SUDDENLY"

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We maybe looking at 5 years, 5 months or 5days no one truely no's. But one things for sure when it does finally RV i be in it and hopefully many more diserving people on this ride will benifit and help others with their new found wealth. 

But as things are looking lately with all the progress that has been made i suspect 5 months to the lastest a year.

Thats my thoughts on this matter..

• Upvote 1