Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE HAVE THE DATE!!!!!!!!! Guru tman23

dinarbeleiver

11-9-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 [it would be so helpful if they just let us know the timeline, with finished date included.] WE have the date...those zeros will NOT be there starting 2015...I am absolutely positive! ...we are in the MOMENT... and can see a change at anytime, but IMO as nobody likes backwalls...The start of 2015 is the backwall. It's right in front of everyone...MONETARY CHANGE! How they execute it is unknown...how the 3 zero notes we hold are to be valued is unknown...I do not feel I am going out on a weak limb stating that the reform change will be with the opening of 2015.

11-9-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 I don't know what the value of a 25,000 k note will be at the start of the reform...I could give a couple scenarios that are logical that nobody would like...I could give the $3.58 number that is not so logical but everyone loves...OR I could just say as I simply have...I DONT KNOW...But I do strongly believe 100% that by or the start of 2015 the zeros will be dealt with in some fashion of a monetary reform inside Iraq.

• Upvote 4

T for just another TURD guru.

What's the date then?

Before the new year, huh?

Yeah we'll see.

Save that rumor!

We already got the latest EXCUSE and lie from "Guru" DC:

11-10-2014   Intel Guru DC   In the USA, the UN guys are jumping up and down to get this done.The administration had everything beautifully lined up...However, everything got delayed again...but we are now back on track and we are back on the rollout process again. Since Friday before last, they have been exchanging people – mainly politicians and bank-invited people.  That slowed back down at the weekend and has now taken off again. Exchanges are all over the board.  In summary, we are waiting on the US, and now it’s in back in the process and moving on. The rollout procedure is what they are working on now. They have changed it many times now. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...