Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the dinar speculator the 800 pound gorilla in the room

ewingm

Shelley, I don't know that they won't go into article eight.  I don't know that at some time way down the road, the dinar might even be on FOREX.  I do know they have a very hyperinflated currency, as per what their own financial people are saying.  I do know that there's approx 300 million dinar within one mile of my present location, and I have a very strong gut feeling when you read all the dinar forums, look at e-bay sales, and consider how widely this dinar speculation was spread both in and out of churches across the US and the world, that there is between 25-35 TRILLION dinar outside of iraq.  Most of which is held by speculators.  I DO know that dinar speculators have no inclination to help iraq other than to drain the CBI reserves during a revaluation.  I DO know the people running the FO and the CBI are very aware of you people sitting out there waiting to get rich off their currency.  I DO know that according to CBI law, you out of country speculators are not even on completely legal ground, and the iraqis could, if they wanted, sweep you away in any number of ways.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

I have no idea, but I would suggest somewhere between 1-3 million.  Its just an educated guess based on averaging all the predictions I've heard over the last six years I've been following this scam.  World-wide, I have no idea.  How many dinarian live in the United Kingdom, DB?  Best guess.

• Upvote 1

What's the total number of speculators across the world ewingm

My guess is approx 5 million

5,000,000 X1,000,000= 5,000,000,000,0000 or 5 trillion if they hold a million each

But some hold more than one million and some hold far less

So your estimate that 40 trillion is being held by outside investors is probably true

However my guess overall is ten trillion held by outside investers

Taking into account not everyone is holding large amounts. I know people who only own one 5000 note

Also losses and damage to the currency which I assume is quite large

I reckon the 30 trillion is being held by countries treasurys across the world.

I think the world financial system is going to change

Its not the number of dinar holders, its the amount of dinar being held by speculators.  My educated guess is 25-35 Trillion dinar world-wide.

Ewingm::: US individuals are not a problem .. We need to think about, UST, THE Rothchild's , Rockefellers and dozens of WHALES that can cash-in ASAP. That will keep the banks busy for weeks, before they even look at your family.

I think a third of the worlds oil has been missing from international markets for 30 years. I have on good authority Iraq holds 500 years worth of oil

A third of the worlds oil has been missing from the worlds economy

The worlds economy would not exist without oil

Iraq has A good chance of revaluing - because third of the worlds oil has been missing therefore a third of the worlds economy has been missing

This requires thinking outside the box

When Iraq is back on the international stage a third of the worlds economy comes back

What's the total number of money that exists in the world apart from Iraq ?

DB.  A third of the world's oil IS NOT A THIRD of the world's economy.  My understanding is that Iraq has about a fourth of the world's reserves.  Now with fracking, that doesn't mean quite as much.  And DB.  They aren't going to RV 90 TRILLION dinar!  It would collapse their economy and create chaos on the streets.  You speculators can only see your own end of the stick.  A big RV  before a Redenomination would the stupidist thing the CBI could do.  And they are not stupid.  Clever maybe, but certainly not stupid.  They will RD first.

• Upvote 1

i do like the price of gas at the pumps these days but it is shredding Iraqs budget.

Oh ya they don't have a budget.

Wasn't 2013 budget based on $90 a barrel

Oil under $77 today

If I were to guess how many hold dinar I would say 1 in 300 here in U.S.

Most of the people I know that hold dinar have 1/4 million

They don't listen to gurus they don't come here. Basically they have them stowed away and have forgotten them

Why do you argue ?

I am not here to debate you. You just like to argue

Why do you make such presumptions about cheap seats!

You are just a bitter old man

You get someone to give you a decent response and you act like a child?

I was just at telling it how I see it.

I do think your family is full of greed and I truly hope they never get any money as it will destroy them

Only a greedy person would need to buy 150 million dinar if they really believed it would revalue at $3.00

Same goes for your church. Pure evil!

Your attempts to get people to sell really is in folly anyway

If people sell their dinar who do you think is going to buy them??

More people

• Upvote 3

Well most of the people I know who own dinar, own millions and millions. You must live in the cheap seats in Dodger Stadium!  The iraqis have  35 Trillion dinar out of the banks, Where do you think that is SocialDinar?  

Couldn't we simply estimate that there are a few different types of speculatorsout there:

Those that threw a couple hundred dollars into this ( as Socal observes... my observation as well)...

Those that threw a few thousand into it...

And those that threw over $5k into it, as well as pooled it in groups...

Basically, I don't think there's an easy way to estimate a mean average per dinar holder.

But, my opinion believes MOST (I'd say 90% or more) only invested a token... not more than they can afford to lose...

Kind of like the cross-section of memebers here at DV.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure that there is an average amount of dinar that could be estimated, BUT all you have to do is read Buying and Selling dinar upstairs, or go on E-Bay, and look at the amounts being sold, and it becomes obvious that there are alot of people out there wno bought millions of dinar.  A lot of you reading this right now are probably saying, "hey, ewingm's right, but I'll never back him up".. And to SocialDinar, It was only a joke about the cheap seats, brother.  You have already boasted enough about your wealthy habits for me to know you're not poor.  

• Upvote 1

Any of our perspectives could be right!  That's all they are... perspectives, based on how we see things, individually.  No one knows... that's why we're just offering our personal observations, and those based on whatever else we can find.   It's not debateable... just different perspectives based on limited information, perceived at best. 

I, and others, have offered our perspectives... I'm absolutely certain that we would all welcome and appreciate anyone's FACT based ESTIMATE!   I also know that this speculation does not warrant any additional time or effort by me, and most dinarians, to invest in that fact-finding mission... especially for a "result" that is rather moot to us.  But it would be interesting to know!   Should anyone have that time and resources, please feel free to present your findings!

There have been several polls and discussions about the average amount dinarians hold here on DV over the years... all basically inconclusive... but, hey, go to the archives and check them out!

Also, have we ever really considered the atrophy rate of worldwide holders... as the frustrated sell-off?  Do new buyers replace them, equally... more.... less?   How do we factor that in.   Wow, would I love to know all of those answers for a better perspective!

I'd like to add... there is no reason to be contentious toward others' perspectives, hence their opinions.  I request to anyone, please keep your responses to me and my observations respectful, as I've taken the time to put forth my thoughts here to all with the same respect.  Thank you! :)

Rockfl9,  No matter what new thread you create, the pumper duo will arrive to destroy any debate before it gets going.  Trust me,  they have the support of the dinarian community who view lobsters with distain.  It won't matter what subject we bring up.  It will get hijacked.  I am well aware that most dinarians will not change their views.  Ten years from now, they will still be presenting reasons that are holding up the big RV.  I can only hope that some of what we talk about energizes a few to really think this through.  There are so many pitfalls with this speculation scam that make it dangerous, especially if you invested more than was reasonable.

• Upvote 1

No wealthy habits here EW    Just different values than you. 

But Rock did have it right with Family 1st.

OK so lets get back to your " debate "  

If people sell their dinar as you are trying to make happen , who do you think will buy them?? Will not new investors take their place?

Most dinar holders will never see this thread or anything like this so in your eyes you may be saving someone from financial ruin but you may actually be indirectly creating  more holders of dinar.    Do you think that is a possibility?   If someone sells on Ebay, it is usually to  someone who does not want to go to the dinar dealers to buy. So Ebay gives them this opportunity.   I know when I sold some off on Ebay  it was usually in small increments and spread through out the country.I found that selling in small 100K and less increments went the fastest. Also have you looked at completed  listings on Ebay.   Not as much being sold as you may think

Edited by SocalDinar

I think a third of the worlds oil has been missing from international markets for 30 years. I have on good authority Iraq holds 500 years worth of oil

A third of the worlds oil has been missing from the worlds economy

The worlds economy would not exist without oil

Iraq has A good chance of revaluing - because third of the worlds oil has been missing therefore a third of the worlds economy has been missing

This requires thinking outside the box

When Iraq is back on the international stage a third of the worlds economy comes back

What's the total number of money that exists in the world apart from Iraq ?

Do you even know who has the largest reserves in the world that isn't being touched? I'll give you a hint.....it's not in the middle east....

• Upvote 1

Hello Keep.

Hope all is well

I'm sure you remember the CBI stating that they could cover the currency by 250 % I think It was about a year ago.

Now the MKT value has been very stable and hovering near 1200 for a while now even with the turmoil.And now they  have new ( same denom ) notes coming into the market.  Do you still think it " possible " to see the Central slowly increase the value?

BTW I always liked the idea of sucking all their oil first LOL

Edited by SocalDinar

Hello Keep.

Hope all is well

I'm sure you remember the CBI stating that they could cover the currency by 250 % I think It was about a year ago.

Now the MKT value has been very stable and hovering near 1200 for a while now even with the turmoil.And now they  have new ( same denom ) notes coming into the market.  Do you still think it " possible " to see the Central slowly increase the value?

BTW I always liked the idea of sucking all their oil first LOL

SD ::: That was Turki and The quote did not mean they could cover ALL dinar only the M0 portion. It was early in his tenure and I think the staff set him straight. He's gone !

I think they could move the rate to an even tenth of a cent....BUT the treasury is low and next year looks bad. They would have to find 10 Bn dollars to do it.