Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

People that know me, know I am not a cheerleader, if I have a different opinion than you I let it be known.

I have been on DV for years now, and I have stayed because Adam doesn't push hopeium. For years the "guru's" (BS artist)have pushed weekly RV's. During this time Adam has always said GOI+HCL=RV. Amazingly I am seeing other g RT groups now saying the same thing, like this is new info.

Adam thank you for keeping your feet solid on the ground during this roller coaster ride.

DK

• Upvote 5

WHO'S ADAM ?????

(Just kidding, let me add another  kudo to a tireless effort the guy does for us.)

Thanks DK couldn't agree with you more :-) Adam is clear, precise, committed and no BS.

Line Up Gang - Rdoncampos Wants To Give Adam A 21 Nipple Salute ! :blink:

:D:D:D

Hahahahahaha again, Thugs, you ,add me split a rib :-)

• Upvote 2

Yes thanks Adam. 

DinarThug.. what is it with you and nipples?

See Rdoncampos Topless 'Selfie' Avatar ! ;)

:D      :D      :D

I need a tissue.

Pass me one, as well.

Good stuff, Adam------> The undisputedly ONLY one in the game with a solid, legitimate Post-RV strategy that will not only protect our future, but grow it, as well.

ADAM S. Site is the only way to go.

Thank you Adam for making it for all of us here. Also thank you MODS for all you do to help keep it going.

Thanks DK...I'm proud of Adam and to be apart of the assembly of people that have wielded around the DV site that's grown more into a community...no matter how twisted it gets....