Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It’s OFFICIAL! Dr. Ben Carson Just Made a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT – It Will Make You Stand Up & Cheer!

ronscarpa

It’s OFFICIAL! Dr. Ben Carson Just Made a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT – It Will Make You Stand Up & Cheer!
Author: Editor
Posted:  November 6, 2014
Comments: 71

1bencarson2.jpg

Dr. Ben Carson, the famous neurosurgeon and conservative super star, has made a major announcement: HE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

Officially, Carson – who just became a Republican after spending years as an Independent – is ready to challenge the policies of President Barack Obama and Hillarious Clinton. And it all begins with a 40-minute long television special he is sponsoring to introduce himself:

The documentary titled “A Breath of Fresh Air: A New Prescription for America” will air in 22 states and Washington, DC. The paid video will detail some of his biography and family life, including his rise from being born to a single mother with a poor childhood in Detroit to director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins for almost 40 years, known for his work separating conjoined twins, to potential 2016 presidential candidate.

Carson first became a conservative star when last year he created a buzz at the National Prayer Breakfast when in front of an audience that included President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden spoke out about political correctness, health care and taxes.

He also called for a private health care savings plan and a flat tax in a speech that went viral and led to an editorial in the Wall Street Journal titled Ben Carson for President. He is known as a fierce opponent of the president’s health care law known as Obamacare.

Via ABC NEWS

Dr. Carson understands America’s health care crisis more than most people, and can articulate his principled conservative principles well. At this point, he is the only official Republican candidate.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/official-dr-ben-carson-just-made-major-announcement/

• Upvote 11

Thanks Ron...He's got my vote and I hope he can talk Allen West into running as the VP...I didn't vote for O because of the obscurity of his career and the uncertainty of his education and him as a person. It hadn't anything to do with the color of his skin. Mister Carson and hopefully Mister West are on the same terms with the exception that I believe that there needs to be a reckoning to the injustice the MSM pulled over the naïve population that flocked to jump on the racial band-wagon for the first Black candidate to run for the highest office in the land. Now that a legitimate candidate has the opportunity to run...Let's see and compare how the MSM reacts to someone they can look up his educational manuscripts and has a family background that's traceable. I would even go out on the limb and say there's no debate over where his SS card came from....Let the games begin...Hooray for mister Ben Carson  

• Upvote 4

I pray that our Heavenly Father blesses and protects this man. He's a righteous

man , a born again Christian, and so definitely NOT part of the elite establishment.

Their gonna be gunning for him But he's lived a saintly life and TPTB aren't going to be able

To disparage his good name.

Carter gave us Reagan, hopefully, Obama will give us a Saint.

• Upvote 5

Thanks Ron...He's got my vote and I hope he can talk Allen West into running as the VP...I didn't vote for O because of the obscurity of his career and the uncertainty of his education and him as a person. It hadn't anything to do with the color of his skin. Mister Carson and hopefully Mister West are on the same terms with the exception that I believe that there needs to be a reckoning to the injustice the MSM pulled over the naïve population that flocked to jump on the racial band-wagon for the first Black candidate to run for the highest office in the land. Now that a legitimate candidate has the opportunity to run...Let's see and compare how the MSM reacts to someone they can look up his educational manuscripts and has a family background that's traceable. I would even go out on the limb and say there's no debate over where his SS card came from....Let the games begin...Hooray for mister Ben Carson  

You know it skeetdog !!! 

They both have my vote too .

That would be one kick azz team.

• Upvote 1

Ben Carson is a good and fine man.  He is expressive of many of the conservative principles which I hold as well.  The man has courage and an outspokenness that is needed to confront many of the problems we fact in this country.  

Now, if we could just convince Condalisa Rice to consider running with him; what a great team.  I would prefer her running for president and Carson for VP, but Rice has said that she will not run for political office.  

Let's hope that Carson has the political know how to move and work in the political arena, or should I say, lions den.  

• Upvote 2

I have a chill when I read this.. and I hope and pray God protects him.  America needs a man with a patriotic spirit led by Holy spirit and has a heart for the people, will lead with honesty, righteousness and integrity. 

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2

I would love to see him as President.  He has such an encouraging life story.  He doesn't have to convince people what or who he is.  His actions speak for themselves.  He's a fine man.  If only people would have considered actions of a person before they elected that A$$clown we have up there defiling the white house right now.  I will vote though for the "BEST" candidate that will win against H i l l a r y. I just hope it doesn't look like the republicans are trying to say "Look we can have a black candidate too. See, see!"

Ben Carson is more than qualified in my book and him being a Christian is a plus.

• Upvote 4

I was hoping he would be a VP candidate......THIS IS MORE BETTER!!.........(yep, said good)........     :tiphat:  ..........to him!

...................................................................He would destroy Hillarious!.........................................................................................

Edited by chess
  • Upvote 3

Since someone mentioned Condoleezza Rice....I had read somewhere that her first name is due to the fact her parents were Opera lovers so they decided to give her that name which in Italian (except for one letter ) means "With Sweetness" ( Con Dolcezza)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

He stepped out of the running in '12 because of rumored cheating.

I'm thinking after Bush's drunk driving, Clinton's affairs, Obummers incompetence, and Hillarious' general all around fecklesness, , he has decided to face the angry indignant left wing media's firing line.

I have no doubt he would not have made the announcement without the full support of his entire family .

Personally, I thought he was our best chance, as long as he drops his establishment republican tendencies.

There's a couple positions that scare the heck out of me.

It is his solid Christian morality that gives me hope, as long as he continues to listen to the Spirit.

• Upvote 4

I pray that our Heavenly Father blesses and protects this man. He's a righteous

man , a born again Christian, and so definitely NOT part of the elite establishment.

Their gonna be gunning for him But he's lived a saintly life and TPTB aren't going to be able

To disparage his good name.

Carter gave us Reagan, hopefully, Obama will give us a Saint.

Actually, Reagan almost didn't get the cons nomination.

Was a big issue with VP.

Reagan declared he would not allow a standing member of the CFR to be 2nd in command.

Then,  had to agree for GOP nomination.

Just a couple weeks after election they tried to assassinate him.

Most everyone knew the moron with Jody Foster worship didn't act alone or without help.

That's why he was declared insane immediately and sent to posh institution.

He was getting weekend furloughs and allowed to go home on weekends before Reagan was even out of office.

Reagan did lots of constitutional videos, he knew he couldn't save America alone, he needed Americans to help, which they didn't.

America let Reagan down, he had no choice to comply with some globalist demands, or he would wake up dead.

If Ben gets elected, he can only be the point man for the commoners revolution.

He will not be able to do it alone either.

• Upvote 4

Imagine if Dr. Ben Carson had been our first black president. How many could he have inspired? Instead of the constant division, we all would have had real hope that anything is possible! He needs to cowboy up on his 2nd amendment stance... but I appreciate and admire him very much.

• Upvote 4