Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Will Be Very Hard to Watch: But You Need to See It

Rayzur

This will likely be hard to watch, though its important to really see and understand what is happening to these human beings who are all children of G-d... Its not the scrubbed news we see, and it is the reality they are trying to survive...

This is footage from Sinjar August. It is nothing compared to what is happening now. This is going on again right now.....Now... , this very moment.... and these Yazidi people are again suffering another attempt at genocide...... Its why the USAF.. why the US military needs to be in Iraq and the region today.... Its what we do, its what needs to be done and I'm proud our country is one of those standing up to defend them.....

Not sure how long this video will be up, it includes footage from the 20 minute video I put up in the Kobane thread that was taken down as it was considered violent... It was very realistic footage of what its actually like conducting war from the air... for me, I was right back in the aircraft doing the do. It starts about 13:30...

And if there is anyone out there that doesn't get at least a lump in your throat when the newscaster breaks down crying live on air hearing his colleague reporting.... "Well you're a tougher bird than the most hardened of beings..... which is not exactly  a contest I'd personally want to win... ...

• Upvote 5

Thank you Rayzur for bringing this video, I must say that this is pretty hard to watch as the pain and suffering these people are going through is just sad.  I would love to take part in helping wipe out ISIS.  

The part that people need to pay attention to is that this is getting ready to happen to us in the US

http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001/

Lock and load people and prepare to protect your homes if this is not stopped soon!!

• Upvote 4

Now now now this is not the time to go half cocked

We have been told time and time again that Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance.

This must be nothing more then a propaganda piece put out by the American Government to justify going back in there to steal their oil.

No that’s not it. Actually Israel trying to make Islam look bad so we will give them more support.

Bumper 64 is right folks this is just around the corner for the US the liberal virus is welcoming them with open arms.

No matter what laws the liberals pass hang on to your weapons or as king obama put it cling to your Bible and Guns

When they finally decide to show their ugly plan for America then we need to give them a good old American red neck welcome party.

There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim they are either in this fight physically, financing or giving moral support.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise 

• Upvote 3

We CANNOT ALLOW ISIS cowards to exist!  That's all I can say right now.

Rayzur, thanks for making us aware, waking us up to what is going on, and breaking our heart with the pleas for help.  

G-d helps to respond.  

• Upvote 1

Lock and load people and prepare to protect your homes if this is not stopped soon!!

It's time to stock up on metals.

I choose copper, lead and brass. Maybe a little steel if brass isn't available.

ISIS folks are evil incarnate.

• Upvote 2

I know many fear this to come to the shores of the US but please realize this is not new. These travesties have been taking place in Africa to innocent peoples for a long time. It is just that many of us are being made aware of it because of our involvement in Iraq and Syria. The term is called Arabization and is grotesque and monstrous. I hate to even mention the atrocities perpetrated against children like hoarding them into locked huts and setting the hut on fire to essentially cook children alive.

They are indeed monsters.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing Razur (+1) ... it's really too bad our biased media refuses to reveal the truth of the events taking place, but it starts at the head of our government. I know what I felt in my gut as a VietNam vet who flew 100 Recon missions.  :salute: 

God bless and protect our GIs as they serve to protect these precious and defenseless people.  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 4

Let ISIS come to the States.

We tell ISIS that the Southern states

are against private gun ownership and

don't like to fight.

We then tell the Southern states that ISIS

hates NASCAR, BBQ, and moonshine...

ISIS problem solved...

• Upvote 4

This was heart-wrenching and enlightening. How do we help these people? I am glad that we saved them from the mountain, but how can we be involved to assist those who were displaced? After RV, this is one of the first on my checklist. Thank you for sharing. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks Rayzur for reminding us that what we desire comes at a price.  I Thank God everyday that I live in a community, a country that We the people have the right to protect ourselves.  We can never give that up.  The Kurds, never gave that right up and probably never will.  It is so sad to think in our day and time such atrocities exist, but truly must of us have been sheltered. Now we know.  God Bless and Protect the Yezidiz and the Christians in Iraq.  God, guide the hearts of the Iraqi government.  This is my prayer.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Rayzur....Yea mrparrot, tell ya what...just send them ISIS punks down here to Louisiana and we'll get to work on takin' care of a couple problems we got. We've a wild hog problem down here and I think to end these silly ISIS cowards terror ordeal, we've got to get on their level...as Grandpaw would've put it. They SOB's like to make a film of cuttin' a mans head off while he's tied up...We'll just up that one for starters...leave him untied and beat the Hell out of him to show the coward he is...then when he's beat down...slaughter a wild hog in from of him. If he tries to move beat him some more. Then here where the women and  children need to go check what's cookin' on the stove...Dismember him and the Hog and stack them back together in two separate piles facing each other with the parts inter-mixed, heads on top with the eye of each switched out...except for the blood and intestines. Take the blood and intestines and dehydrate them and insert in the encase of ordnances. Have all this on film, including the explosion of the bombs containing the dehydrated pig parts. Just killin' these basters aint good enough...they have to be terrorized and extracted from society.... There's a time and place for everything...I love to watch children play and the look of Love in a woman's eye. Our society have blocked the type of mentality I've mentioned here for the betterment of a world of peace. We should keep this world for the women and children to live in and enjoy to look forward to a better life....BUT....There are things in this world that have to be dealt with one a different mind set, there are very few men that can obtain the mental stability to transition to that degree....and return back sane....This's the reason I despise religions...I'm spiritual in nature. The answer to these cowards aint for the faint of heart.....      

Thank you Rayzur. This is what people NEED to see and understand. Especially us here in the U.S.

Just horrific and heartless and evil that these satanic cults (labeled as something else but, obvious to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear) are allowed to commit on the meek... Only true cowards could do such things.

Everyone needs to be made aware of things going on and stop skipping through their day to day illusions of what life really is. That is what most do and particularly here in the U.S. We have had it really good compared to these poor people and many others. I hate to say it but, there will come a time when America will be judged by YHWH/God just as the rest of the world. We think for some reason that we are untoucable and somehow set apart from the rest of the globe from something like this happening here but, for many it will be a rude awakening.

This video was very difficult to watch and my heart is deeply anguished in so many ways about our world right now but, it IS reality and it is better to be informed and prepared and have an understanding no matter how much it hurts us rather than be completely ignorant and unprepared.

Everything is spiritual and our Father does not lie, therefore these things must take place in the world. We should always remember though that the things happening now and the things to come are all leading us to the day of Yahushua's/Jesus' return and that is what I focus on most because this world and everything in it WILL pass away.

• Upvote 2