Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - November 5, 2014

Adam Montana

Being an INDEPENDENT.......................what I like about the recent elections; the GOP (Grand Ole Party) finally has the majority in both the House & the Sen. Now they have no one to blame for the gridlock. If nothing gets done then they are to blame! (Minus the veto by O)

I think they should also come clean and call themselves what they really are: Good Ole Boys (GOB). :)

• Upvote 5

Being an INDEPENDENT.......................what I like about the recent elections; the GOP (Grand Ole Party) finally has the majority in both the House & the Sen. Now they have no one to blame for the gridlock. If nothing gets done then they are to blame! (Minus the veto by O)

I think they should also come clean and call themselves what they really are: Good Ole Boys (GOB). :)

Good Ole Boys?  :shrug:  :D 

DukesOfHazzard_JessicaSimpson_Wallpaper.

:eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

Thank your so much. As a newbie I am at the start of the learning curve!

Welcome, Newbie,  the main thing about this "learning curve" as you call it, is to not get carried away with ANY of the hype and excitement that flies around these sites.... most of which is mere pumping material to get newbies like yourself to go out and buy more dinar..... more than they can really afford.  Just pick the amount of dinar that you can be comfortable with that if it DOES RV, you will be contented.... and at the same time make sure that the amount you have invested is an amount that you can afford to lose or at least that you can do without that money for a couple of years... may be as long as 5 or 10 years. One never knows. Just use your  common sense. Some have been on this journey since 2003. I've been in this for just 5 plus years and have heard some real doozies about how it could happen by Tuesday or tomorrow or not for another 2 years. Just pick a time. Just be careful.

• Upvote 3

Welcome, Newbie,  the main thing about this "learning curve" as you call it, is to not get carried away with ANY of the hype and excitement that flies around these sites.... most of which is mere pumping material to get newbies like yourself to go out and buy more dinar..... more than they can really afford.  Just pick the amount of dinar that you can be comfortable with that if it DOES RV, you will be contented.... and at the same time make sure that the amount you have invested is an amount that you can afford to lose or at least that you can do without that money for a couple of years... may be as long as 5 or 10 years. One never knows. Just use your  common sense. Some have been on this journey since 2003. I've been in this for just 5 plus years and have heard some real doozies about how it could happen by Tuesday or tomorrow or not for another 2 years. Just pick a time. Just be careful.

Good advise! :) 

• Upvote 2

Sandfly for the wonderful chat Adam...and your observations on the political front! Now let's see what happens in the next year or two...it's a make or break opportunity!!!

Thug...we love ya brother...that's why we is gonna have to buy you a new shirt!!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

My bonus guess: Cory Gardner

Great chat Adam, thanks!  I agree the Republicans need to change if they will successfully stay in power. This election was about change and both parties have a tendency to be stuck in the old paradigms. I heard the GOP was angry at the Tea Partiers and said they "ruined" the Republican Party. Personally I think the Republicans have ruined the party by not listening to those who understand that change is needed and we can no longer survive on the old paradigms. 

• Upvote 2

It seems no matter which party gets in control crazy spending keeps right on going on.  No one seems to live within their means.  Money keeps getting printed out of control, borrowing money from other countries will continue until no one will borrow to us anymore.  We sure could use a few different parties instead of big money lobbyist owned democrats and republicans.  My rant is over...........

• Upvote 2

This is so VERY true. The Rupubs can't rest on their laurels. They MUST get busy and work on Obamacare and tweak it to where it IS an "AFFORDABLE" healthcare for Americans. I know that it isn't politically correct to not include Illegals, but there are laws that they can follow to become U.S. citizens and they can follow them, not break them. Everyone says that the R's didn't have a better plan than the O-care..... but they DID. It's just that when they approved a bill in the House and sent it to the Senate, Harry Reid wouldn't let it on the floor for discussion and vote..... thus making it appear that the House did nothing.... over 400 such bills never reached the floor because of Czar Reid. Let's see what happens in the next two years. Hopefully we will see this country heading back on track. But these guys are still POLITICIANS and not many can be trusted to do what's best for "we the people".... instead, they tend to do what's best for "the PARTY".  Hopefully, it is really in God's hands !

• Upvote 3

The McNipple Is Back ! :o

.mqdefault.jpg

For A Limited Time - Only At Rmcdonaldcampos ! :blink:

:D     :D     :D

LMFaO omg what in the world

This is so VERY true. The Rupubs can't rest on their laurels. They MUST get busy and work on Obamacare and tweak it to where it IS an "AFFORDABLE" healthcare for Americans. I know that it isn't politically correct to not include Illegals, but there are laws that they can follow to become U.S. citizens and they can follow them, not break them. Everyone says that the R's didn't have a better plan than the O-care..... but they DID. It's just that when they approved a bill in the House and sent it to the Senate, Harry Reid wouldn't let it on the floor for discussion and vote..... thus making it appear that the House did nothing.... over 400 such bills never reached the floor because of Czar Reid. Let's see what happens in the next two years. Hopefully we will see this country heading back on track. But these guys are still POLITICIANS and not many can be trusted to do what's best for "we the people".... instead, they tend to do what's best for "the PARTY".  Hopefully, it is really in God's hands !

Amen. "O-care" is certainly needed so that every AMERICAN has healthcare and doesn't suffer or die because they are on a lower pay scale, BUUUUUUT, we SHOULD NOT be paying for illegals. And this whole thing about illegals crossing the border, dropping their newborns here and then skipping the country so that the U.S. pays for the orphans? That needs to be fixed by shipping them directly back to the address of the President of Mexico. I know I'm off-topic, but some of these things seem like common-sense. 

Changes need to be done. Dems brought us half-way and the Reps need to seal the deal, not be completely ridding "O-care", but by tweaking it so that all Americans (the 99% anyway) benefit. 

• Upvote 2

I agree with you about the GOP needing to get things done and take advantage of the "win". 

I would also like to add to your jealousy, just a little. To add to Dave the Seabee's post.

We were there for a special evening event with a large company, and even got to go up to gavel podium, slam down the gavel, and have our photo taken there. NYC is an amazing place to visit. 

• Upvote 1

Both parties need to be kicked to kingdom come. We need to clean house! You can't trust most of congressman or senators! They are out for themselves! Our political system is broken! We need to get rid of the lobbyists who have the congressman/senators in their back pockets and we need to get rid of the system that allows the likes of the Koch Brother to buy the elections, both on the Democrat and Republican sides! And we need to get rid of pork barreling! Just saying!!!!

• Upvote 2

I purposely waited to read the replies to this interesting chat. Indeed I probably should

just leave it alone, but alas, such is not my way. LOL First, thanks Adam for your

thoughts. Your honesty is definitely not lacking.

For everyone here may I say this, you've got to stand for something, or you'll fall

for anything. Politics is not our problem. Democrats are not our problem.

Republicans are not our problem. We're all here for a currency event and yet

we seem to know so little about our own currency. Everyone needs to pull out a

dollar and study it. What does it say?

IN GOD WE TRUST.

That's our problem. We no longer trust in God. We've, "evolved", we have grown

and therefore no longer need to adhere to the moral foundation set up for us all

By our founding fathers. It's become acceptable to tolerate moral perversion

as long as we get something done. But in our foolishness we inadvertently turn

our backs on the very God who's name is on our currency.

In the end we all loose for clearly understand this, No Superpower nation, having

turned its back on God has EVER remained a superpower.

• Upvote 7

Just want to say thank you Adam for keeping every one inform all theses years it been a long ride hopefully it will pay off for all of us thank you for every email you have sent it will be nice when you send the one we all been wating for RV Look forward for the next up date Fred Brooks

• Upvote 1

Anyone have any feelings about Adam's email sent out today stating that he thinks this ride COULD end this month ?  Do you think it just might be true or do you think it just might be Adam trying to sell more VIP memberships ?   Something tells me that we're not really that close.  I still say that there isn't anyone that knows if or when this thing is going to happen, not even Adam. I sure would like to be wrong.

• Upvote 1