Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Ministry: High-level delegation from the World Bank will visit Baghdad in the near future

k98nights

Finance Ministry: High-level delegation from the World Bank will visit Baghdad in the near future

03/11/2014 19:33:00

world-bank-logo.jpg

BAGHDAD / NINA / The Finance Ministry announced on Monday the intention of the World Bank to send a high-level delegation to Baghdad in the near future.

Th e Ministry said in a statement today that the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari met with World Bank Representative in Iraq, Robert Boujoda, and discussed with him means of cooperation between the government and the World Bank relations, and the intention of the bank to send a high-level delegation to Baghdad in the near future.

The statement noted that with the presence of experts and officials of the Ministry of Finance, they reviewed projects funded by the World Bank in the country in energy, roads, water, education and vocational fields. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HHKGIJ

• Upvote 5

Near Future.. another way of saying SOON. any news on the WTO, HCL, Budget, and the one that really matters RV ?[/quote

Near Future could equate to "soon" or "imminent" or "in coming days" or perhaps the visit could be only "hours" away .. Just wait and be patient .. I too am tired of waiting and totally over it all but one day it will happen just would like to know which day ...

• Upvote 1

Let me give you a hint: check to see if the powers that be in the IMF will be on vacation over the next few months. When they are you can guarantee nothing will be happening during that time. In August when people called for this the IMF powers that be announced vacation dates.  So any date an IMF power that be person is on vacay... you can rule out those dates. If IMF is not in session... rule those dates out as well. The Central Banks are taking a lead in the global economy and it is the IMF that is controlling the CB's albeit the CB's won't admit to it.

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't put too much weight on IMF execs vacation times. Those people never really take a break from the action. They always know what's going on.

More importantly there's really no point in trying to predict some exact moment when a supposed "RV" would happen.

Not trying to be a pessimist and I still hope and think its quite possible for an RV in the sense we think of it. I am just being real and calling it how I see it.