Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - The Ministry Of Finance Says We Want To Get It To A Buck And Then 3 Dollars !

DinarThug

• 3 weeks later...

How do they get to the buck first of all

And will we need to reinvest after that to get the next two hundred percent profit ?

So far the auctions have taken in around 400 trillion dinar over the last 11 years so maybe they are skimming off a few at a time

• Upvote 2

Great link...it says copyright 2012 at the bottom...when was this report added to the site?

It has been a while. Some one posted the link on here around July or August of last year. I saved it for the next time I get a case of the RV blues I could read it again.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

"3.      Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar. This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities."

Roadrunner,

I will dedicate a few whiskey shots in your name probably just before having my turkey dinner for tomorrow's holiday.  This gotta get done soon.  Yep. 

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving to you and all at Dinarvets!

Freedomwish  :D
Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 4

12-1-2014   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   [via Sambo]   EVERYONE IS TO BE ON EXTREME HIGH ALERT TONIGHT.

12-1-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Sunny]   Iraq is ready to do it now...Iraq is to make a major announcement tonight or tomorrow...said 9:00 pm. US said they would not block it...just not accepting it.  Meetings took place last night and a there is a big push to put it through this evening or tomorrow morning. ISX to reopen on Wed and Iraq wants the new rate to be effective for that event. Currency Rates: International Rate is rate that it comes out, $3.58. Market rate will be the FOREX trading rate – this rate will fluctuate with market demand.  International rate on Dong is to be .57.   Expects contract rate will be $1 - 2.00.

----- Whenever is fine...... *yawn*

Just shut up and show me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who respects Breitling should listen to his Monday's audio (Dec. 8) He still believes the dinar will get to $1 and ultimately $3.  He also says, that because of dropping oil prices, Iraq will be forced to compensate for that by increasing the purchasing power of their people - i.e., increase the value of the dinar.  He says it will happen in 2015.  It's a short audio and worth the listen - a nice day brightener!  Breitling is NOT a pumper and he doesn't sell anything.  He's agenda is only to help to educate people. http://www.breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/

GOOOOOO RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who respects Breitling should listen to his Monday's audio (Dec. 8) He still believes the dinar will get to $1 and ultimately $3.  He also says, that because of dropping oil prices, Iraq will be forced to compensate for that by increasing the purchasing power of their people - i.e., increase the value of the dinar.  He says it will happen in 2015.  It's a short audio and worth the listen - a nice day brightener!  Breitling is NOT a pumper and he doesn't sell anything.  He's agenda is only to help to educate people. http://www.breitlingcurrency.blogspot.com/

GOOOOOO RV!!!

appreciate the input kristid and not trying to be to negative but march will turn into may, then oct etc,.....been hearing this from everyone for over 10 years. no one truely knows. would love to see a dollar or better. If you look back, the whole time bush was in charge this thing was constantly moving, in comes o'dumber and it moves just once. ironic isn't it? jmo must be the weather, feeling a little blue today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GOOOOOO RV!!

TBH as far as I am concerned all those so called "GURUS" have the brains of an Ice Cube. They just want you to buy more Dinar so they can and take you for all your money. Don't listen to these idiots. If it ever does RV we will all know soon after it does happen. What I don't understand why so many people read their BS. Makes no sense to me. I would rather watch paint dry then read about all the BS they posts on forums. JMHO ;)