Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey, ISIS... how ya' doing? :D

Adam Montana

Someone should explain to them that the Virgins are all men lol.

Right on from places like Iowa or North Dakota!  That's why the baby Jesus wasn't born in the south they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin!   :D  :lol:  :lol: 

On a side note I don't know what muslims hang up is with virgins any way, I'd trade whiny, clingy, needy, emotional, etc. etc. for an older woman with skills any day!!!  :twothumbs: 

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

YEAH, what he said.

LOL

Play nice or I'm gonna send some of Case's Virginia relatives over.

Be begging for ISIS then. LOL

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

Play nice??? I stand corrected, You are obnoxious and rude.....

• Upvote 3

Sorry dude, but I'm not a dude, and I find " What? Can you not understand what they say? Or is it simply that your incapable of intellectually digesting anything that doesn't fit your preconceived opinions?" to be condescending, and unnecessary. Even if they are following the Koran to the t, millions of other Isalmics do not behave as such, and are indeed peaceful, nothing like ISIS. Those guys kill and torture for their own barbaric entertainment. And I don't care what the Koran says, because what they are reading doesn't appear to be what the other 90% of the Islamic world is reading...... In my humble opinion

• Upvote 3

Sorry dude, but I'm not a dude, and I find " What? Can you not understand what they say? Or is it simply that your incapable of intellectually digesting anything that doesn't fit your preconceived opinions?" to be condescending, and unnecessary. Even if they are following the Koran to the t, millions of other Isalmics do not behave as such, and are indeed peaceful, nothing like ISIS. Those guys kill and torture for their own barbaric entertainment. And I don't care what the Koran says, because what they are reading doesn't appear to be what the other 90% of the Islamic world is reading...... In my humble opinion

It's not just ISIS that is sick and barbaric the majority of muslims in the ME follow lock step with this type of behavior.  Killing, torturing, rape, dismembering, mostly women and children because they are cowards who lack the balls to fight real men, and on and on to right some family honor BS?  This has been going on long before ISIS existed.  Yes of course there are some good muslims, however most who claim to be have been caught red handedly helping or covering up for the really bad ones.  I've said this before if the muslims want to stop themselves from getting a bad name there are more then enough of THEM to wipe out all the bad ones without our help.  But no they sit on the fence, claim to be good, yet cheer their butts off when something bad happens to the US, her people, or one of our allies.

Funny how so many don't want us to judge all of islam by a few nutjobs, but yet we are ENCOURAGED to judge all gun owners by a few nut jobs!  :shrug: 

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I haven't seen any video that captures what it's actually like to fight from the air, as what was captured in this youtube footage... including how frickin loud it can be in the cockpit... you can swear all you want as long as you don't push the button and transmit... I'm pretty sure I only did that a few times ever.... which no one who really knows me believes that even remotely..... :D .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trzx53-Kluw

.  Edited by Rayzur

As for Muslims standing up to fight the IS? Really? News consistent with article below  is repeated over and over again all throughout the conflict regions.... Unfortunately most of the villagers have very limited or old arms, and ammo.... they fight with what they have, against IS which in turn has captured at least 2500 US made tanks, and billions worth of heavy arms (confirmed by the Pentagon).

If you read news other than that broadcast in the US, there are stories after stories of Muslim people fighting to their death against IS. Whole villages are slaughtered in mass executions over and over again when they are overrun by IS. 9000 women from Sinjar were recently sold into IS slavery, there's videos with IS guys bragging before the auctions. Lots of incentive for Muslims to fight IS and they do, to their deaths, which are many times brutal. Other times Muslims fought to save Christian or Jewish villagers, sometmes they did, sometimes they all died... I can start posting the ton of information from different towns or cities or villages where they are facing death and don't ask for anything other than weapons, or ammo or food/water for the kids... over and over again...  .

Not sure there is a real lack of will to fight them as much as there is a lack of ammo, weapons and ability to out-gun the well armed IS guys... (and sure we are all speaking generally with regard to the issue)... As for gratitude... over and over there are messages from people in cities / villages under seige that basically say, even if we die here, we are grateful for your help... or thank you USA, or because of your help USA we lived to fight another day...or because of your air support we could push back IS and on and on....

The profound suffering of these people is beyond the comprehension of most....then again we don't see that in US news... which keeps things nice and tidy and pretty for everyone...... The brutality they face is inconceivable....a few  battle heardened military men and women were actually puking after one of the briefings it so unbelievably horrendous...And most certainly the majority of those headless or crucified, butchered or tortured bodes were Muslim men women and babies... I don't care. They are human beings, children of G-d and there is nothing these thousands of slaughtered people did to deserve that kind of death. Nothing. And there is nothing in this man made world that makes it okay.....No thing...

Monday, 3 November 2014

Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militants have killed 322 members of an Iraqi tribe in western Anbar province, including dozens of women and children whose bodies were dumped in a well, the government said in the first official confirmation of the scale of the massacre.

The systematic killings, which one tribal leader said were continuing on Sunday, marked some of the worst bloodshed in Iraq since the Sunni militants swept through the north in June with the aim of establishing medieval caliphate there and in Syria.

The Albu Nimr, also Sunni, had put up fierce resistance against ISIS for weeks but finally ran low on ammunition, food and fuel last week as ISIS fighters closed in on their village Zauiyat Albu Nimr.

“The number of people killed by ISIS from Albu Nimr tribe is 322. The bodies of 50 women and children have also been discovered dumped in a well,” the country’s Human Rights Ministry said on Sunday.

One of the leaders of the tribe, Sheikh Naeem al-Ga’oud, told Reuters that he had repeatedly asked the central government and army to provide his men with arms but no action was taken.

State television said on Sunday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had ordered airstrikes on ISIS targets around the town of Hit in response to the killings.

Officials at a government security operations command center in Anbar and civilians reached by Reuters said they had not heard of or witnessed airstrikes.

Strategic region

The fall of the village dampened the Shi’ite-led national government’s hopes the Sunni tribesmen of Anbar -- who once helped U.S. Marines defeat al Qaeda -- would become a formidable force again and help the army take on Iraq’s new, far more effective enemy.

U.S. airstrikes have helped Kurdish peshmerga fighters retake territory in the north that ISIS had captured in its drive for an Islamic empire that redraws the map of the Middle East.

But the picture in Anbar is more precarious.

ISIS already controls most of the vast desert province which includes towns in the Euphrates River valley dominated by Sunni tribes, running from the Syrian border to the western outskirts of Baghdad.

If the province falls, it could give ISIS a better chance to make good on its threat to march on the capital.

Ga’aud said 75 more members of his tribe were killed on Sunday under the same scenario -- they were hunted down while trying to escape from ISIS, shot dead execution-style and dumped near the town of Haditha.

The Albu Nimr leader also said ISIS killed 15 high school and college students in Zauiyat Albu Nimr and that, apart from an air drop, there had been no help from the U.S.-led air campaign.

Security and government officials could not be immediately reached to confirm the latest killings.

In Anbar, the militants are now encircling a large air base and the vital Haditha dam on the Euphrates. Fighters control towns from the Syrian border to parts of provincial capital Ramadi and into the lush irrigated areas near Baghdad.

ISIS militants beheaded two of the captives and Nusra shot one.

Nusra said in its statement that once an agreement was reached, the handover of the female prisoners would occur either in Qatar or Turkey. Male prisoners would be handed over in Arsal’s mountainous countryside.

The group said it had also handed the Qatari delegate with some of the names of the prisoners it wanted freed.

The names were not revealed but sources told Reuters in August the group was seeking the release of several detained Islamists, including some jailed since a 2007 insurrection by an al Qaeda-inspired group at a Palestinian refugee camp in north Lebanon.

Last Update: Monday, 3 November 2014 KSA 15:15 - GMT 12:15

This story doesn't include the 600 men that were confirmed executed.... there's a video where one of the Muslim Shia survivors of that execution, (4 of them had similar stories) talks about crawling down to a revine, one guy shot in the head landed on him, Daesh (IS) came back and shot everyone again, hitting this guy in both arms and his leg...... then they set his leg on fire to determine if he was really dead and he laid there pretending to be dead while his leg was burning... and Daesh moved on... He thinks it still effects him.... yeah... I would think so...

• Upvote 2

You are absolutely correct, my comments were meant to carry a modicum of

rudeness with an intention. Nevertheless, what started out as a rather hilarious

shopping event with Lady Grace and I has devolved into a sophomoric debate

of temperament and , in error, hijacked Adams thread. I take full responsibility and

in my poor attempt at enlightenment and ask your forgiveness.

P.S.

I would like to apologize to you also Adam, it seems I've put my foot in it again.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer