Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI and IMF agree on exchange rate

rockfl9

I only wish that the dinar duo would debate issues we present in the tank instead of just acting as stood up prom dates.  I guess when money decisions are made on emotion instead of facts, they just don't have much to talk about that supports their dinar investment.     Period.  

• Downvote 1

I only wish that the dinar duo would debate issues we present in the tank instead of just acting as stood up prom dates.  I guess when money decisions are made on emotion instead of facts, they just don't have much to talk about that supports their dinar investment.     Period.

You just don't get it

There is nothing going on in the tank unless they are here

You offer nothing in the tank ewingm

When people stop pounding your lights out , you cry until they come back

Your a turd burglar stealing turds from your neighbors back yards

Nothing you say or do makes any one do anything but peuke a dog off a gut wagon

• Upvote 1

You just don't get it

There is nothing going on in the tank unless they are here

You offer nothing in the tank ewingm

When people stop pounding your lights out , you cry until they come back

Your a turd burglar stealing turds from your neighbors back yards

Nothing you say or do makes any one do anything but peuke a dog off a gut wagon

You Offer nothing ANYWHERE, Dontlop!

VERY JUVENILE Response . But i know it is the best you can do.

You are running scared. Got your family to "invest" , now they are asking WHEN!

Why did they stop growing the money supply if they are going to lop

If a lop is planned why not just keep growing the money supply till they lop, the more the merrier

I know that's over most people's head , but that too is a serious question

Why not lop 200 trillion dinar

Why stop at 85 trillion

Is 85 billion enough money for iraq if they delete 3 zeros ?

That's less than 3 thousand per capita

And they need to provide a military too

California gdp is a trillion a year

Question is when is this going to happen

When obama and Reid are gone ?

85 billion times a 4 dollar dinar would be ok for iraq

340 billion dollars worth

Or 12 thousand dinar per capita money supply

I think the nay Sayers have no idea what they are talking about and I'm just tired of saying it over and over again to these dopes

Hang in there

Go 4 dollar dinar

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

• Upvote 1

Then that makes you extremely obtuse to the world of fiscal reality.  Don't let your pride over ride the obvious ridiculousness of this scam.  You of all people should be able to think outside the koolaide.  You must know you are riding a dream based on just guru lies and deceit.  There is no 100,000% RV coming.  There never was.  It is an IMPOSSIBILITY!!  Be a champion in helping others out of the scam before they lose most, if not all of their money.

If I were to "champion" the cause.......you'd be out of a job.  I'm clearly better with people than you.  It's okay though.....lawn care may be your calling.  You seem motivated and meticulous.....and everybody loves a well groomed lawn.   :) 

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 2

Rock/Paper/Scissors,

Let me get this right......you first came across Dinar back in 2009..............never invested...........and here in 2014 you spend your day's at a website about Dinar................are you friggin kidding me. And you two bozo's talk about the sanity of those that have vested................really? There are millions of ventures out there, are you also a member of those forums? And if so which ones?  You two would lie and make up Shiite even at the entry to the white pearly gates. Real Life is over you two clowns heads.

Ewingnut,

I don't need to make you two out to be liars..........................you both do it quite nicely on your own. Tho you may think others are stupid..............stupid is thinking that others can't see thru both yours BS.

• Upvote 3

Rock/Paper/Scissors,

Let me get this right......you first came across Dinar back in 2009..............never invested...........and here in 2014 you spend your day's at a website about Dinar................are you friggin kidding me. And you two bozo's talk about the sanity of those that have vested................really? There are millions of ventures out there, are you also a member of those forums? And if so which ones?  You two would lie and make up Shiite even at the entry to the white pearly gates. Real Life is over you two clowns heads.

I don't need to make you two out to be liars..........................you both do it quite nicely on your own. Tho you may think others are stupid..............stupid is thinking that others can't see thru both yours BS.

Caz , We are on a mission. To catch lost souls and expose them to the light. I't almost hopeless I know . But like any good missionaries we can't give up. As long as you three keep comming back we have work to do here.

Blessings.

Caz , We are on a mission. To catch lost souls and expose them to the light. I't almost hopeless I know . But like any good missionaries we can't give up. As long as you three keep comming back we have work to do here.

Blessings.

Now you two are missionaries?.....good grief.   :facepalm:   If you want to help the hopeless.....western Africa needs good people.

GO RV, and NO BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

Oh LORD....................REALLY?  Come on you can do better than that...................that storyline is as old as the Dinar Investment itself. I thought you were here to correct grammar..................then it was to write a book or transcript for a movie(LOL)................now it's back to the true & tested savoir BS. Now you know why no one takes LOPsters. ANY and I mean ANY SANE person that has either vested or said they have'nt(LOL) and sold out in a venture DON'T spend countless hours daily trading barbs with those that are.

Shabs,

There is an opening for a spokesperson now that Sally Struthers is no longer with us.........................Rock/Paper/Scissors or Ewingnut based on their own assertions surely fit the bill.

• Upvote 2

One thing nobody mentions when they say this currency can't possibly be raised a thousand percent is that back when the war started they devalued it from well over $2.88 per dinar down to the low rate it is.

No one cried they couldn't do that then so why say it's impossible to restore it something of a reasonable rate now.

The big question is how are they going to do it and will that leave us all out in the cold or able to see some value.

It's a cheap bet and no one can say for sure until a change is made and Iraq is brought off the program rate.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

Theoretically, identical assets should sell at the same price in different countries, because the exchange rate must maintain the inherent value of one currency against the other.

If, for example, it is determined that the value of a single unit of local currency is equal to US$3, the central bank will have to ensure that it can supply the market with those dollars. In order to maintain the rate, the central bank must keep a high level of foreign reserves. This is a reserved amount of foreign currency held by the central bank that it can use to release (or absorb) extra funds into (or out of) the market. This ensures an appropriate money supply, appropriate fluctuations in the market (inflation/deflation) and ultimately, the exchange rate. The central bank can also adjust the official exchange rate when necessary.

So iraq would need to do a complete monetary policy overhaul.

And get away from the pegged currency to a free floating currency and accept the obligations of imf article 8 before any rates will be changed unless they some how come up with the reserves of foriegn currency to back the pegged currency they have.

I really don't see how this would be done in secret.

Can anyone explain how they could make such massive changes in secret ?

They got thousands of employees at the cbi

but could it be possible that many people have a secret and it not be leaked out

You can be told a secret and agree to keep it a secret but then expose the secret it happens all the time , some people can't keep secrets its a fact , they slip up or intentionally let the secret out and once that happens the one that hears that secret isn't obliged to keep that secret

Secrets don't always go to the grave

• 4 weeks later...

I commend Dinarian TBomb for getting it correct. The CBI and MOF are reviewed by the IMF semi-annually. They cant change the rate or the exchange type without approval.  Although the CBI is an independent body it must work at arms length to stabilize the economy.

Long-Presse correspondents in Baghdad and the provinces noted that the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar rose again on Monday, from 1250 to 1260 Iraqi dinars

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/196112-parliament-holds-budget-responsibility-rising-dollar-and-banker-errors-confirms-dollar-exchange-rate-stood-at-1260-dinars/#ixzz3Qdximcp2

One thing nobody mentions when they say this currency can't possibly be raised a thousand percent is that back when the war started they devalued it from well over $2.88 per dinar down to the low rate it is.

No one cried they couldn't do that then so why say it's impossible to restore it something of a reasonable rate now.

The big question is how are they going to do it and will that leave us all out in the cold or able to see some value.

It's a cheap bet and no one can say for sure until a change is made and Iraq is brought off the program rate.

I dinar was devalued by Sadam during the 90s. He is gone  ,the dictatorship is no more. We now have a new country, a new government  AND a different base for the dinar.  There is no RESTORE.  

Rock/Paper/Scissors,

It took ya 3 months to respond to this post..................RELLY-LOL. Things really slow down here in DA TANK-LOL. Just you and Don't(well maybe)LOP talking to yourselves........LOL. What ever happen to your book/movie script you were writing?-LOL  

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Rock/Paper/Scissors,

It took ya 3 months to respond to this post..................RELLY-LOL. Things really slow down here in DA TANK-LOL. Just you and Don't(well maybe)LOP talking to yourselves........LOL. What ever happen to your book/movie script you were writing?-LOL  

Writer's block.......and some of his main characters have been vanquished into the abyss.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

No one is talking

How do ya like all the grea news of the rv caz?

Are you prepared ,

You got to get ready for this

It's going to happen soon

They passed a budget caz now they are adding liquidity , I wish I knew what adding liquidity means but it's got to be great because Maliki is gone and abadi is in charge

Maliki added lots of liquidity compared to abadi

Buy the cheer leaders cheer for abadi their on his team

Did ya ever think their would be such an organized effort to lie when you bought your dinar

Well since the CBIs rate hasn't changed was nothing to write about ...NOW if we should discuss the market rate , there is something  . HOW HIGH will it go?

I am looking to see 1300 by the end of month.

I book/movie has hit a wall... The ending turned out tragic.  People jumping out windows, sitting on train tracks, It was awful .. Would make the movie too expensive ( a lot of stunt doubles etc.).   Not really my style.  Taking a new look at making it a musical/comedy!  Do you know anyone that writes music? 

Hey I wonder

Is the cbi required to or are they advised to keep the cbi rate within a certain percentage of the market rate ?

Or are they advised to be more like saddam and just maintain a higher exchange rate than the actual value of the dinar

Like 90 days or 120 days or 6 months

If the market rate is 5000 should the cbi change the rate ?

I remember being advised to maintain 2% paralelle

So that gives them 23 dinar to work with

116 is 10%

11 is 1%

What was that all about ?

The 2% thing

Yesterday the market rate was 1260 which is 94 dinar differance between the official exchange rate and the market rate

So as long as it's temporary I think it's acceptable

I just can't remember what they were talking about maintaining that range of stability for