Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - October 29, 2014

Adam Montana

Morning everyone!

This should be a short one (aside from the weekly Q's). Here's the latest:

1. ISIS still not successful in taking Kobane. The country of Turkey is proving
to be a useless pile of dog poo - I can't even express how much respect that
country may never get from me again after watching how pathetically they
have handled the situation with IS on their border town.

The good news is at least they are not resisting outside help anymore, which
is allowing for Kurdish troops (Peshmerga) to act freely, cooperate with Syria
and other forces, and move in to control the ISIS situation in Kobane for good.
Between the additional ground forces and the continued air strikes against ISIS
in Kobane, I don't expect the terrorists to hold out too much longer.

2. Budget - The budget is still stalled, but if you've paid attention to the news
over the last week you probably noticed that a LOT is being brought up about
the HCL... in fact, it looks like the two are tied together. Meaning when we see
the budget passed, it's possible that the HCL will move simultaneously, and
that could be the best possible thing in the world for this venture!

*fingers crossed*.

3. GOI - I'm still feeling positive about the new GOI. Abadi is moving things in the
right direction, we're hearing less and less about Maliki (just like I figured would
happen :twothumbs:), and back to the budget/HCL - things are lining up perfectly.

The weekly Q&A!

fred5688  Adam;  Has the stock market gone international? 

No, and the person spreading that rumor is doing so knowing that it is false. 

texasnugget  I haven't sent any questions but don't miss any of your weekly chats. Just wanted you to know I appreciate everything you are doing to keep us up to date on the dinar. Keep up the good work.

Cheers friend! 

HBO  Hi Adam. I've read a lot of articles about the deleting 3 zeros project. Sorry for my confusion, is it this delete 3 zeros project is the RV we're waiting? Or the IQD will RV 1st then they will proceed with the deleting 3 zeros? Because if I'm not mistaken,I have read the news about the Iraqis want to proceed with the approval of HCL first then the budget, which means the HCL will be approved within a few days. So,is it possible to say that if HCL is approved,the IQD will only RV=delete 3 zeros next year?

HBO, good questions. Regarding the "deleting the 0's", one of two things will happen. 1, they delete the 0's and issue new currency with a mandatory "trade in" of the current notes. If that happens, we don't lose anything, nor do we gain until the value increases... but in that case, we're probably only going to see a 2-3X return. :shrug: OR 2, they don't delete the 0's and they raise the value on all notes while simultaneously introducing lower denominations. This gives us a much more likely high rate of return on the IQDs we hold, and is a very possible reality especially if the HCL and the Budget are passed as you outlined.

In my opinion, scenario 2 is more likely and the "delete the 0's" articles can be ignored at this time.

waitingondinar  Adam,  I have not seen anything about Iraq going to Article VIII.   We have read that the ISX was to go live on Oct. 26th.  As long as they are LIVE, don't they need to release a REAL RATE??.  I have also read an article stating nothing won't happen until some time in November.  Do you have more details to release regarding these issues?  Thanks

The "real" rate at this time is 1166:1. Whether it changes or not is up to the CBI, not Article X or anything else.

fred5688  Adam;  How many laws have to be passed, besides the HCL, article140 and the judicial reforms before the possibility of an RV

:lol: How long is a piece of string? :shrug:

ladyGrace'sDaddy  Sir, kudos on coming out of the closet.LOL With everyone else letting it all hang out

It's nice to read some intelligence.   I've been wondering what you think about the VND doing anything in conjunction

With dinar? Or is Vietnam likely to do something on there own?   Again, thanks so very much for what you do.

That's a question that comes out every now and then, and I think the idea stems from the talk of a "Global Currency Reset". I'm not going to say a GCR is impossible, but I will say it is highly unlikely and the IQD will be revalued based on the rate that the CBI feels it can successfully sustain... which has absolutely nothing to do with the VND.

So, to answer your question - nope, the VND and IQD will not be tied together in a change of value.

:twocents:

.... to be continued...

• Upvote 11

.... continued:

countryroads  Adam, how many laws can parliament vote on at a time? Is it possible that they could act on 2 or 3 laws in the same day, or do they have to take a breather between each of them. And how much time does it take for it to be entered in the Gazette after it is approved. I suppose you have answered this before but if you did I didn't get the memo. Thanks for bearing with me Adam.

Theoretically, they can vote and pass as many as they want in a single session - there is no law preventing this. Regarding getting it in the Gazette, I have it on good authority that once these particular items are done and there is an official change in the rate, we will see it published in less than 24 hours.

:twothumbs:

eburt  Hello Adam and Mods - What are your contacts saying about HCL is complete or not? Also can we expect RV this year or maybe 2015 or nobody knows?

It is not officially complete yet - but that's not to say we won't see it in the news today or tomorrow.

Candy01  Hi Adam,  It has been said that no RV can happen until the 2015 budget is passed?  Do you agree with this?  Thanks!

I agree only because it is possible to get both things done at the same time. HOWEVER, it's important to understand that if they pass a budget today and RV tomorrow, we would likely see a NEW budget the following day... but honestly, at that point... who cares?!  :lol:

Deb45  Hey Adam, They were going like gang busters with all these meetings they were having.  Getting "stuff" done.  They actually followed thru with having a meeting when they said they were going to do it. Sometimes ever before.  Now all of the sudden they have postponed things for a week it looks like.  Do you think this is something to be concerned about?  BTW... You Do Great Work & Thanks.

I'm not concerned yet. The fact that they were getting things done on time or ahead of time like you just mentioned is super encouraging!

GameChanger  Adam,  How can a country even think of revaluing their currency when there is such disruption within their borders?  Is it naïve to think of an immanent RV could happen with the HCL (completion) and the filling of parliament with all the disruption.  Potentially this could embolden IS as they have taken over a few banks and potentially have a lot of IQD.  Hope you shed light on this because, from my vantage point, nothing will happen until IS is a non-factor AND those other factors are complete.  Thanks

IS was definitely a major consideration a month ago - today, not so much. The disruption within their borders may seem like a major deal to us, but for them it's just a way of life. It was no different before the value plummeted to worse than 2000:1, it has already doubled in value since that time in spite of the continued turbulence, and I see no reason to think that they will not continue to increase the value particularly once the HCL and Budget are in place.

:twothumbs:

waitingondinar  Adam,  I read an article today that stated Iraq would use a 1-dinar note which consisted of 1000 old dinars and a 5-dinar note which consisted of 5000 old dinars.  they did state it was a "lop".  If this is true, what does this mean for our value?  can you elaborate further?  Thank you

That situation is indeed a "lop", which is a 0-sum event BUT would cost the country of Iraq a LOT of money... I just don't see it happening at this time. (I didn't see the article you are referring to, but nonetheless I have a lot of reason to doubt they will do that. I would disregard the article for now.)

:twocents:

dinarkicker. Looking at the news we see the IRS seizing accounts w/o cause just because there is large amount of money.

Will it look like a cash deposit during a currency exchange?

looking at the news thats what the IRS is looking for. I don't have a lot but yet I have a concern for this

Yes, it will be a "cash deposit" and banks are required to report transactions over $10,000. This is just one of the many reasons I am making sure not all of my eggs are in the same basket, and I'll be following my attorney's advice when it comes time to cash in. (These instructions are obviously going to be shared with the VIP members.)

That's it for now. Have a great day everyone!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 9