Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning America!

Nadita

Good Morning America!

It's Wednesday and Autumn really going to Winter but as always.. I am blessed to be here.  I pray the Son will shine brightly on ya today and His rays of warmth will be felt by your leaders, people, servicemen/women and everything in it.  I bless you in Jesus name, Amen.

I also bless Israel and pray for peace in Jerusalem and Middle East.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good Morning America!

It's Wednesday and Autumn really going to Winter but as always.. I am blessed to be here.  I pray the Son will shine brightly on ya today and His rays of warmth will be felt by your leaders, people, servicemen/women and everything in it.  I bless you in Jesus name, Amen.

I also bless Israel and pray for peace in Jerusalem and Middle East.

Thank you, Nadita!  Yes, I agree with you and Lord give Netanyahu wisdom for such a time as this!  Bless you also, Nadita and appreciate all that you do.

Nadita . . . I hit a +1 and now it has -1.  Can someone fix it?  Thanks!

Thanks Nadita & Sonnet ... Amen & Amen ... (+1 each) .. God is Good & His Mercy endures forever...!  :salute: 

• Upvote 1