Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has any one got the one day exchange this year at 11.650 or 11 too 1 it's happnend about 5 time so for

randalln

It's all good bro just looking thru some auto statements on my tickers called a friend as I have not been wtching the dinar and we are just checking if it's a inter bank rate for return or a open call I will get back with ha we are going too see if it can be done on a auto lock in line for the drop

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You can set a auto reply on the data return with a trading platform so that if it hits a pre set number bells and whistles go off too let you know it's at your number ..... That is if there letting it be traded are just recording exchange BY LAW for records but at 10-11 that's droping the 000 even if it's just for the day

• Upvote 6

You can set a auto reply on the data return with a trading platform so that if it hits a pre set number bells and whistles go off too let you know it's at your number ..... That is if there letting it be traded are just recording exchange BY LAW for records but at 10-11 that's droping the 000 even if it's just for the day

Ya They're Changing The Platform On The ISX Right Now To Run Compliant With The Nasdaq.

I'm Not Sure If What Ur Seeing Is An Anomaly Related To That Or Not.

It's Great To Hear From Ya Randy - Keep Us Posted Bro ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

I been checking the perticulers and its dropi g too 10-11 too 1 several times and held all day

Jan 9 ,17 feb 9 March 25 April 25,29 and they held it all day

take a screen shot otherwise you just sound like some bank/forex backsreen BSer that claims they see rates and are full of poo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I guess  what we are  looking at here  ,  is  a   value  of 11 cents  per  one dinar , on the exchange  screens ,  {  from what I can  figure  from above  post  and  comments , is  this is from  the  wall street vendor area ! }  will wait till we have  at least 2 more  confirmed  post with same numbers ........  thanks randalin

• Upvote 2

I sure hope it does come in at 11.6 cents and soon Im ready to start my new fishin career! :bravo:  :backflip:

Speaking of fishing, I met my 3rd wife on a fishing trip at Galveston Island.........there was a beautiful sunset on the horizon, she caught a great fish that day I'd like to think (we had just met but she knew she had captured my heart). Myself, while feeling the same, only caught crabs.......

• Upvote 2