Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bogus FedEx virus/phishing email

Off-the-grid

Just want to warn my peeps here that a fake email pretending to be from FedEx is making the rounds.  States that they tried to make a delivery unsuccessfully and you need to go to their fake site to "Create a label" so you can go the the "Local office" to pick it up.  Opening the email should not be dangerous, but DO NOT click on the enclosed link.  You will either end up with a virus on your device, or they want your address etc. so they can rob you or steal your identity.

The colors of the logo are wrong and we (I work for FedEx) don't work that way.  We leave a door tag that we scan to associate with that specific delivery - and we try to deliver 3 work days in a row before sending the package back to our local hub.

I have notified FedEx and am awaiting their reply as to where they want me to forward this "Trojan Horse."

The same people are probably also pretending to me UPS and the USPS - so I recommend not clicking ANY links in these kind of emails - especially if you are NOT expecting a package.  Legitimate emails will include the tracking number as the link and will not ask for any personal info.

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 5

I got these notifications a few years ago. Looks like they are back at it. It seemed odd to me because I had already gotten the package I was expecting. I didn't click on the link, but I did call FedEx after I searched the net for email scams and there were many reports of it happening. The same thing happened over and over again whenever I would get a delivery from FedEx. I reported the problem each time. So be careful even if you are expecting a package or not. Do not click on the link. 

• Upvote 1