Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have any of you been buying Bitcoins at these low prices?

rulesforrebels

I have made some posts in the past about Bitcoin. I was just curious if we have any recent adopters of Bitcoin on here or if anyone has recently gotten into due to the low prices. A couple weeks back we saw Bitcoin dip into the $250 range which is the lowest it's been in quite a while. Currently its sitting at about $350.

Personally I think anything under $300 is a pretty good price. Bitcoin prices have seem to have stabalized a bit though there is still quite a bit of up and down. Overall though I been buying on dips and flipping coins for a quick $80 or $100 almost like day trading stocks. I also am loading up my position for the longterm as well as I think we'll get back to the $600 range if not higher soon enough.

I had someone on anther forum comment that they recently got invovled with Bitcoins and they felt the entry into Bitcoin was more than the average person was willing to go through to get setup. This guy was out of the US so had to use a Bitlocal service and meetup with someone and get themselves setup and going which I can see how that would be a tough barrier to entry. THat said in the US if you setup with Coinbase they make it pretty simple and painless no different than setting up a Paypal account or something like that and can buy coins with your bank account they may have even added credit card as an option. Just makes it safer and easier for a beginner than having to meetup with some guy from craigslist or bitlocal and doing a transaction at a coffee shop where you dont really have a clue what your doing your first time.

ANyhow, just curiuos if anyone has recently gotten into btc or thought about it

Hey rulesforrebels, I agree, Bitcoin has been out of the news lately but fundamentally it's stronger than ever! If your interested in a really great company that is about to release the next internet bombshell revolving around Bitcoin and the Blockchain, pm me.

If your into Bitcoin you may have heard of them already.

Hey rulesforrebels, I agree, Bitcoin has been out of the news lately but fundamentally it's stronger than ever! If your interested in a really great company that is about to release the next internet bombshell revolving around Bitcoin and the Blockchain, pm me.

If your into Bitcoin you may have heard of them already.

Don't be holding out. We want details.   :ph34r:

• Upvote 1