Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - October 22, 2014

Adam Montana

Adam:  Thanks for the post...awesome.

DiveDeepSix:  Hopefully your not a complete "anti-clownite"  :eyebrows: ...as we have our own loveable Clown" Dinarthug...lol...jka (and looking out for ya DT clown bro :tiphat:

Awesome people on this site for sure ... and thanks again to you Adam and all the Mods as well  ... :twothumbs::tiphat:

Go RV...

• Upvote 4

Adam:  Thanks for the post...awesome.

DiveDeepSix:  Hopefully your not a complete "anti-clownite"  :eyebrows: ...as we have our own loveable Clown" Dinarthug...lol...jka (and looking out for ya DT clown bro :tiphat:

Awesome people on this site for sure ... and thanks again to you Adam and all the Mods as well  ... :twothumbs::tiphat:

Go RV...

The clown here at DV is safe, he's always wearing his "Thuggies" when he's clowning around bringing us the latest!  Thanks for the laughs!!  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 6

:twothumbs:  Hey Big Dog, you are spot on with your assessment on the spoiled little brats going to join ISIS, they should be punished as adults and so should anyone else who considers joining these clowns.  News Flash:  If you want to join a terrorist organization that hates the US, prepare to become public enemy numero uno!!!  Yes they are old enough to make those decisions.  Just because so many kids get coddled in the US, "oh they are just expressing their individuality", "It's not their fault daddy didn't buy them that pony for their 10th birthday", they think they have no accountability.  No. Kids much younger then that are murdering and torturing people all over the world right now, it's called personal responsibility kiddos, something your lib parents never taught you because they missed that day's lesson themselves!!

Thanks again for the input and great site go RV!!!!  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs: 

Way to go TSA! I have to take my shoes off, and not bring more than 4oz liquid containers in carry-on's, but three minors can board a plane and leave the country. I am at least comforted to know that the politically-correct socially conscious media didn't exploit the fact these girls were from Muslim families (like the last teenage girl who left from Minnesota to join ISIS).

How about we just let them go and NOT allow them back into the US?  Let them find out how wonderful Sharia Law is for women to live under (particularly for women)...sold into sex slaves, genital mutilation, no rights or education...let them go...

I do hope they have the families pay for the return flight to the US. :twocents:   

• Upvote 5

Way to go TSA! I have to take my shoes off, and not bring more than 4oz liquid containers in carry-on's, but three minors can board a plane and leave the country. I am at least comforted to know that the politically-correct socially conscious media didn't exploit the fact these girls were from Muslim families (like the last teenage girl who left from Minnesota to join ISIS).

How about we just let them go and NOT allow them back into the US?  Let them find out how wonderful Sharia Law is for women to live under (particularly for women)...sold into sex slaves, genital mutilation, no rights or education...let them go...

I do hope they have the families pay for the return flight to the US. :twocents:   

Right on, I can't stand TSA, the last time I flew they took my shampoo, toothpaste, and deodorant, I said "Seriously?  Those are all things terrorists don't even use, cmon!!!" :shrug:  :P  :lmao: 

• Upvote 4