Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank announces the launch near the categories of 25 thousand and five thousand "new Bhlthma"

yota691

16168.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

Categories of 25 thousand and five thousand dinars, the new

Central Bank announced on Tuesday, near posed to the categories of the 25 thousand and five thousand dinars, "Bhlthma new," promised new specifications for the two currencies as the "insured that are difficult to counterfeit," and while pointing out that the most significant changes to the currencies add a security to "magnetic ink", he stressed not his intention to withdraw the above categories. 

The bank said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, "that in order to develop the current series of banknotes of Iraq, and to increase efficiency, it has been printed categories of the 25 A and 5000 using the finest paper and placed where several characteristics of technical and security," noting that "two new categories Satrhan during the next few days in the market."

The statement added that "the bank has no intention to withdraw the above categories and will continue to trade and naturally," explaining that "groups carrying specifications and signs of a new high-security protection, in addition to the security tags in categories".

The statement continued that "the most important variables that have been added to the category with the (5000) BD is that the paper contains a string ensure the buckle width (4 mm) bears the words (CBI) contains the effects Animations changes color from green to blue when the note is tilted , and as a sign of security paper bearing magnetic ink color variable (SPARK) changes from green to blue when the banknote is tilted. "

The statement pointed out that "the category of (25000) has been modified image of agriculture and the field in the face of the sheet where bear farming pitcher of water appears behind a tractor plowing the field, as was a change in the size of the decoration on the right side of the face sheet of the need to develop a transparent window and add a bar to protect the window appear in the image below Palm transparent color (color ribbon), as well as a modified form of decoration on the left side of the face sheet of the necessity of art with the general shape of the paper. "

The central bank statement that "the category of 25 thousand includes thread ensure the buckle bears the words CBI contain stimuli moving it changes color from purple to green when the note is tilted," noting that it "has been chosen the color green to be a different color paper red and the audience can From his observation, as was marked advanced security known as (transparent window) in the right corner top-to-face banknote, showing a picture of the minaret Helicobacter when placed on a white background, while the number appears category (25000) when placed on a dark background. "

The statement noted that "the paper also included the metal strip extends from the transparent window to display the banknote contains the Palm and the category number changes color when you tilt the banknote," explaining that "the paper marked security ink magnetic variable color (SPARK) changes from purple to green when the note is tilted cash has been chosen to be the green color contrasting to the color of red paper and the audience can be seen. "

The statement stressed that "has been modified dates Islamic and Gregorian calendars in the two papers to the two dates (1435 e 2013), as well as they were carrying the signature of the governor and the agency, Dr. (Abdul Basit Turki Saeed), also containing a sign the blind which is a horizontal line straight prominent when the texture on the left side from the face of the papers, as well as add capillaries visible and invisible to the banknote in addition to painting paint markets to sustain life and resistance to dust, also include paper sign blind which is about three straight lines prominent when the texture on the left side of the face of the paper. "

And between the Central Bank and in accordance with the statement: "Add capillaries visible and invisible to the banknote in addition to painting a protective coating to sustain life and resistance to dust." 

The CBI, revealed in (7 August 2014), that the end of the month of August will see the launch coin ten thousand dinars Bhltha new, and among the old currency from the category of ten thousand will not be pulled from the Iraqi market, confirmed that the other categories of currencies Iraqi The new forms will be put successively until the end of this year.

• Upvote 3

Oh no!  They can't do that!!!  They're going to remove the 000s from the currency!  Now that are printing more with 000s and more sophisticated!!  Why?  If they are going to remove the 000s from the currency.  They have made a big mistake, because that doesn't fit the pattern the LOPsters announced would happen!!!   :eyebrows: 

(We need a bubblehead with a tongue-n-cheek.) 

• Upvote 4

Well from the sounds of this.... our 25k notes are safe (from the LOPsters) which is a great sound...to me..... 

they will have a 10K coin AND be keeping the 10K notes too....again ...music to my ears... 

• Upvote 1

it could just be smoke and mirrors :shrug: .... but then again the only theory that would be out... is obviously the LOP... doubt they would print MORE 3 zero notes if they were going to LOP.... they would of been better off printing new dinar with no (3) zeros such as a 250.00 note.... so seems like a zeros off the nominal value is what is its heading towards... lets hope ....GO RV... 

• Upvote 2

i agree it does not make any sense , to  say your  going to delete three zeros then spend millions printing the same currency currently in use .

just by adding some new security features , because to do this would confuse even the most basic individual 

so why print a new ten thousand dinar note , only to say now to say you have to remove three zeros from its value . 

I actually think that over the years they have been buying back the  dinar out there , similar to a stock buy back

and they really do not have trillions out there .

• Upvote 3

This just doesn't make sense. Too many angles to go at this. By printing new 25k notes they pretty much blew the 2 most predominant theories out of the water. (Both lop and delete zeroes) I don't know what to make of this anymore.

Not really! The lop plan is to use the 3 zero notes by ignoring the zeros and gradually replacing them .. They will need to create new banking laws first to legitamize the conversion process.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I guess what I am struggling with is the term "increase the value of the dinar" Increase it in relation to what? The USD, every currency in the world, what it will buy in Iraq? They have not come right out and said what they mean. I understand that if the dinar goes international and they increase the value, it applies to all currencies. But that goes both ways.

For my own sake of understanding I will use the USD for conversion as an example. Right now (although I have not seen one) the 50 dinar note is the smallest issue in circulation. This is equal to $0.0429 dollars. Almost a nickel. The next lowest denomination up from that is the 250 dinar note, which is equal to $0.2148 dollars. Almost a quarter. Quite frankly, I don't know how they are running day to day business on the streets right now with such limited diversity in the lower currencies. How In the world would they make this work if they were to raise the value even more and be Iinternationally traded?

If they did not go international with the currency, they can pretty much do what they want with it inside their borders, but of course, this is not what we want. And this is what's key: whatever they do internationally (like I said before) goes both ways. If they revalue at 1 to 1 and do nothing else, their lowest note will be a fifty dollar bill.

This is just me being confused out loud. So don't hate too bad :P

Not really! The lop plan is to use the 3 zero notes by ignoring the zeros and gradually replacing them .. They will need to create new banking laws first to legitamize the conversion process.

That's what gets me. Why print more just to replace them?

• Upvote 1

I guess what I am struggling with is the term "increase the value of the dinar" Increase it in relation to what? The USD, every currency in the world, what it will buy in Iraq? They have not come right out and said what they mean. I understand that if the dinar goes international and they increase the value, it applies to all currencies. But that goes both ways.

For my own sake of understanding I will use the USD for conversion as an example. Right now (although I have not seen one) the 50 dinar note is the smallest issue in circulation. This is equal to $0.0429 dollars. Almost a nickel. The next lowest denomination up from that is the 250 dinar note, which is equal to $0.2148 dollars. Almost a quarter. Quite frankly, I don't know how they are running day to day business on the streets right now with such limited diversity in the lower currencies. How In the world would they make this work if they were to raise the value even more and be Iinternationally traded?

If they did not go international with the currency, they can pretty much do what they want with it inside their borders, but of course, this is not what we want. And this is what's key: whatever they do internationally (like I said before) goes both ways. If they revalue at 1 to 1 and do nothing else, their lowest note will be a fifty dollar bill.

This is just me being confused out loud. So don't hate too bad :P

That's what gets me. Why print more just to replace them?

ps...I know a lot of people say it is international now, but if I can't take it to a bank outside of Iraq and exchange it for USD, that's not internationally traded to me

ps...I know a lot of people say it is international now, but if I can't take it to a bank outside of Iraq and exchange it for USD, that's not internationally traded to me

Staunch, I agree but also remember there were articles in the past that pertained to companies printing lower denoms. I think the already have them waiting to hit the banks as they raise the value on the triple zero notes.

• Upvote 1

Ya, I was looking up denominations on wiki and it was talking about the coins (1, 5, 10 and 25 dinar I believe) it said they were in circulation and then withdrawn. If that's the case, I'm sure they have got them stashed somewhere.

Again though, if the plan is to pull in the high denoms and release the low denoms, why print more 25k notes?

Ya, I was looking up denominations on wiki and it was talking about the coins (1, 5, 10 and 25 dinar I believe) it said they were in circulation and then withdrawn. If that's the case, I'm sure they have got them stashed somewhere.

Again though, if the plan is to pull in the high denoms and release the low denoms, why print more 25k notes?

Staunch, There are a lot of dinar currencies, so you need to be sure they are talking about The Iraqi dinar. There never were any dinar coins in this issue.

There is no evidence of a plan to "pull in the High denoms".. Every note printed is in circulation.

The reason the IQD is not "international" is written into the CBI Law. You will have to see that law ammended the dinar is confined to Iraq. Then even if you could carry your dinar to Iraq legally you cannot exchange for dollars. To do that you need an Iraqi passport.

You are right about a 1:1 RV . If they did that the smallest purchase possible would be at a 50 dollar value. Imagine that!

• Downvote 3

Ok, i misread it.  I was on my cell earlier and it's a pain in the a$$ to do anything on. Also keep in mind, this is wiki:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar

"In 2004, new 25-, 50- and 100-dinar coins were introduced. However, these coins proved to be unpopular and were withdrawn from circulation."

I know there has been no "plan" to pull in high denoms, but imo, if they were to revalue, that would be the way to do it.  Pull in the high denoms, introduce lower denoms to fill the low end.

And i did not know that there was a "CBI law" about their currency being restricted to Iraq.  It was not too long ago you could buy the IQD in US banks.  Was this written in recently?  (as in the last few years?)

• Upvote 1

Not sure why everyone thinks this does not make sense.  This is to combat counterfeit notes in the market which needs to be addressed sooner rather than later.  Yes they have been talking for years about deleting zeros and again they are saying next year but will it really happen? The CBI needs to address the counterfeit notes now or the value may drop regardless of their future plans.

I'm guessing we will see a 50K note soon enough. 

It doesn't make sense if they are planning on doing anything at all with the currency.  I agree with you that this is good to take care of the counterfeit problem but, if they plan on an RV or delete the zero's anytime soon, this was a big waste of time and money. 

Kinda like going clear around your A$$ to get to your elbow.