Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - Rate 1 to 1. When? This week !

DinarThug

Just like Jeopardy!!! :eyebrows:

I will take Iraqi dinar for $1.16 RV on Thursday Alex!!  :lol:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:P

(Alex) ANSWER: It happened right after 28th of October and made more US people happier (richer) than Iraqis............

• Upvote 5

10-20-2014   Intel/Newshound Guru Tlar   Rate 1 to 1.  When?  This week.  The stock markets will be testing by the 23rd.  Active the 26th.  Abadi asked the IMF last Saturday for a couple of days otherwise it would have gone last night.  Thursday is likely day.  He has his reasons and they are legit.  2015 budget to be opened when done.   Will be another rate increase in it agreed to by Iraq.  US is responsible for low rate to start.   IF I AM WRONG THIS IS MY LAST POST. 

-------- HOORAAAAAYYY!!!!   No more Tlar posts!!

Cuz he'll be wrong.

Nothing happening this month.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

CNN. Broadcasting While Tlar Falls Face First Off The RV Prediction Wagon !

10-19-2014  Newshound Guru Breitling    Everyone is stuck on the ISIS…what people don't realize is that it was triggered by Sunni and Shia groups…they hate each other.  It's a civil war…it's not in Iraq it's in the middle east.  It's very simple.  If we understand this it's not ISIS but a Shia vs. Sunni problem.  It's not going to go away…anytime soon.  So where does that leave us?…Can they grow their economy under this situation at a fast pace like they were doing before?  Can they increase their currency?  Absolutely.  Can they get it to the $3 rate…with just oil production?  They already did before Saddam Hussein started messing around…so those are yes answers.

10-20-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   BREAKING NEWS...GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK FOR "ALSUMARIA NEWS':  THE BUDGET WILL BE SENT TO PARLIAMENT DURING THE NEXT TWO DAYS.

10-20-2014   Intel/Newshound Guru Tlar   Rate 1 to 1.  When?  This week.  The stock markets will be testing by the 23rd.  Active the 26th.  Abadi asked the IMF last Saturday for a couple of days otherwise it would have gone last night.  Thursday is likely day.  He has his reasons and they are legit.  2015 budget to be opened when done.   Will be another rate increase in it agreed to by Iraq.  US is responsible for low rate to start.   IF I AM WRONG THIS IS MY LAST POST.

TLAR, IF YOU ARE RIGHT THIS WILL BE LAST POST. 

• Upvote 4

There are some people out there who want put the blame on Obama for everything bad that is happening in the world...

well he is a *******idiot but onto more important things tlar has clearly fallen from grace he actually had some people over at dinar alert believing his ******* now he's really gone over the edge and become a"GURU" oh the horror people need to get a grip and realize their isnt no rv no raising of the value gradually no nothing iraq has no intention of raising the value yes ladies and gentlemen its called a scam deal with it and get a job! p.s. as for me im happily retired and sold my dinar **** that ******* of a country you should all play the lottery at least there u have a 1 in a billion chance lol

Read the :rulez:

Edited by TexasGranny
Mod Review for 48 hours - Stop using vulgar language