Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okay, Seriously

bubs

Sorry to hear about the job loss SnowGlobe.   Can I ask why your employeer is closing shop.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/189110-okay-seriously/page-3#ixzz3JMzAkbvN

Sure...I am running a fitness facility and the owner is putting in physical therapy...makes more money.

I am looking forward to some time off and more time with family...we are open a LOT of hours and there is always someone needing something.

I know that everything happens for a reason and something will be put in my path...but I have to have my eyes open to see it!!

My husband works from home, and so I will get into his office and get him organized again and set some appointments for him and  a few others that do the same thing as he does. It might even be more profitable who knows!!!

• Upvote 1

So an atheist can't volunteer at a VA hospital either

Should I tell that to the wounded Vets I visit every week

I meant no disrespect SocalDinar.  Sometimes my feeble attempts at humor miss the mark.  My apologies to you, and please know you have my utmost respect for volunteering your time to our heroes.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

I meant no disrespect SocalDinar.  Sometimes my feeble attempts at humor miss the mark.  My apologies to you, and please know you have my utmost respect for volunteering your time to our heroes.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

No problem Shabs.

I admit every time I go I have to force myself to walk through that front door.   It's not spending the time thats hard It's what you see thats hard.

So I dry my eyes put on a smile and walk through that door.  Some are bitter and I understand. But most are optimistic.

Everyone can help. Its easy . They need everyday items like toothbrushes and other hygiene supplies, magazines and other reading materiels . Just drop off at any VFW. Not talking big money items. Anything and everything helps.  They deserve support from citizens as much as or more than from our Government

Most of all they need our support.

And business owners If you are hiring think about a Vet.

• Upvote 2