Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okay, Seriously

bubs

At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt, that you were generalizing.   But, to prey on this individual is low.  You do not know his personal situation.   For all we know, he may have ONE 25k dinar note that he hopes will revalue.   I doubt cashing in one, or even a few notes, would make any difference to his situation.

And if that is the case... don't underestimate the power of hope and faith, and the comfort one gets from it...  even for the shortest of durations, it can get a person from point A to point B.

Davis.... hold onto your notes, and I wish you the best of luck... as I do for all of us.

Jax ::: Should anyone with less than a Mil go Platinum VIP????  I would think NOT. But even a Mil ($1K) would not cause serious problems . 

Jax,

I just find it deplorable to use someone else's circumstance to further his (Rock/Paper/Scissors) agenda. And he has the gonads to claim he's not a LOPster...............PLEASE. As I stated above............pure scum.

Hi Caz...  yeah, I was a bit taken aback by this, until I realized I was in the Tank.   And Ew got a time-out from Markinsa yesterday for his tirade calling everyone stupid.   Ever notice how he never responds to the transparency of his nefarious motives when he's called out?!!   Just sticks his Lopster head in the mud, as if nothing was pointed out, then deflects back to his repetitive talking points.... right out of the Saul Alinsky Lopsters Playbook! :lol:  Nefarious is nefarious....  dirt is dirt. 

You've got more patience with your many, many responses Caz.... keep up the great work... and clarity!

Jax

• Upvote 1

You here LOPsters complain about Gurus/Pumpers twisting/manipulating things to suit their advantage , here is a perfect example of them doing the exact same thing. That is why I've said many times Gurus/Pumpers/LOPsters are one in the same...................scum 

Jax ::: Should anyone with less than a Mil go Platinum VIP????  I would think NOT. But even a Mil ($1K) would not cause serious problems . 

I have no idea!  I don't try to figure out others' personal lives and/or judge them.  It's plain intrusive and bizarre behavior.  Worry and manage your own life... unless someone's paying you to "help" them.  And even then... a little empathy goes a long way.

Ever since he recieved his lopster tag his true colors are being revealed

He has no life that's the only reason he and Ewing are here

NO Dontlop I have a great life!  77 and in good health . I  retired 20 years ago.  In the process of selling off  rental RE and will move to condo in Sun City before 80.. I have multitasking terminal so no problem to check the market and DV at the same time. It,s very entertaining.

Still not really a Lopster. If it doesn't sink the dinar will do NOTHING thru 2015. But  Ewingm is getting me to think about 2016.

SG7 & Caz ::Your RV glasses have obstructed your ability to put 2 + 2 together.

This poor soul admits he has lost everything home family possibly even his job(?).BUT he is still holding onto his dinar waiting for AM's text.  Is that rational?

This story is/will be repeated I have no doubt , but  You wont read about most of them . They will just drift away.

But EW says their are 3 Million dinar holders Rock???    Thats 1 in 3 million who admits he is in trouble (  and for certain we don't actually KNOW why )

I think you are jumping the gun here talking about people jumping off buildings.  That may come when the dollar crashes but with a dinar crash?? Come on

Silver and gold prices down and It is a good time to buy.  Unless of course  someone finds a shipwreck tomorrow

Sorry to hear about the job loss SnowGlobe.   Can I ask why your employeer is closing shop.

I have honestly thought of doing the same and cashing in because of the new tax codes and the amount of taxes we paid last year.

I keep my contracting business open as more of a hobby and of course my employees and their families

I would like to make them partners and give them the opportunity to buy it but the truth is it will have little value without me.

But EW says their are 3 Million dinar holders Rock???    Thats 1 in 3 million who admits he is in trouble (  and for certain we don't actually KNOW why )

SD:  I KNOW of 3 more . Right here. One closed business, foreclosed on and disappeared overnight in a cash for keys deal.  2 others no job, in arrears waiting for the bank!  More than likely 5M dinar holders WW.  I dont know if it hit your news , 4 years ago a single mom was declared incompetent for denying food to her children  in order to accumulate dinar. This "get rich quick" SCHEME is out of control.

well..its seems we have identified the problem according to the lopsters but what Rock/Ewignum should be focusing on is the solution.  Listen many have spent some money on dinar some have spent way more than they should have but that is a personal choice. If this thing is such a SCAM why arent all these gurus in prison yet? and dont give me the old it takes time to build a case answer because this has been going on for about 8 years now and why havent they stopped selling the dinar to americans through dealers because they go through the U.s treasury if we ALL are truly gonna get screwed? why did banks sell it to customers? i respect a person i they own up to their own faults and the guy on this forum that just put that post out did just that he said its his mistake on why he bought too much that was a personal choice, no one forced him to do that. Many that dont believe in this already gave up and sold off.  Those who believe in this will NEVER sell off until the CBI makes a move.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

There will always be wackos Rock.  I did not here about that mother but have heard about a few driving their cars into lakes with the kids ( I dont think they had dinar. )

I'm sure Las Vegas has thousands of people everyday that spend $5,000 they can not afford. Heck Im sure if you accumulated a lot of  individual California Lottery ticket buyers you would find i's well over $5,000 each per year each .  Its money they can't afford to spend.

How about the poor that smoke cigs and drink beer?  Kind of the same thing right?  I know its really  not apples to apples but its their choice.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

Easy:  Some are headed for prison, Yes due process takes time. Some have been fined and/or forced to close.  The main fault was to sell as an investment ( In the real meaning of an investment) or with guaranteed profit.  

Money Service Dealers a registered with the UST only to the extent that they know and understand the law and regulations. They must file SARs , that  some were fined for not doing. Most regulation is left to the states 

As far as the banks are concerned I believe the Office of Bank Supervision , OBS, Issued an order for them to stop dealing in dinar. The banks had to obey or contest the order and none chose to do so. Dealers and currency exchanges are not banks so OBS does not have jurisdiction.

ALAS, You are right true believers will not sell until it is too late.

I didn't know "Savoirs"  picked and choose who they help...................except LOPster "Savoirs"..........selective "Savoirs"

The stories of sad circumstance are abound everywhere...........some self inflicted, some not of their own doing. Same goes for stories of success..........there will always be winners & losers. IMO its how we react & deal with either that defines us. "Savoirs" while nice cant change the above. 

I took my better half out for a quick dinner at a local TGIF the other night, and had terrible service. So much so, I thought of selling my complete financial portfolio...................where was my LOPster/Savoir when I needed him/her.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL

Or correct others grammar...............or write a book or movie manuscript................ they are somewhat creative if not simplistic in mind set.

Mainly they have a bad case of GAS and come to DV to let loose.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Shabs,

I hear Hollywood is looking for new characters and possibly a new title for its upcoming remake of "Earth Girls are Easy".................The new title being kicked around................"LOPsters are Easy"................rumor has it that casting agents have visited here a few times and have few folks in mind.

If "Dumb & Dumber II" hadn't already been filmed my sources say the two permanent LOPsters down here in Da Tank would have been perfect............no acting skills would have been needed..................born naturals for the part.

• Upvote 1

I think he's trying to find a new name & premise to try and fool people.

The name that's been rumored is...........imnotewingnut. Premise- Atheist family conned by local VFW member into buying 149 million dinar. ................uh I stand by previous post about "DUMB & DUMBER"- LOL

He did say he was going to wear a mask as not to be identified.......................Uh see above-LOL

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1