Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 10-22-2014

TexasGranny

Adam,

I read an article that stated Iraq is out of money and they don't have the funding to suck up the "three zero" currency.  I also read an article that stated if the 3 zeros are dropped from the value, it would make the value .86 which is only a multiplier of 1166 dinars.  Can you please elaborate on these topics?  Do you think this is going to drag out longer than you originally thought? My questions from last week did not make the cut.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Saw all these articles on the 20th about the GOI have definitely decided to "drop the zeros".  I'm confused about what "dropping the zeros" means exactly.  Does a 25,000 note become a 25 or does .00086 become .86?  I've heard many things from one extreme to the other. I value you insight on this and if you would elaborate on how you think this will all go down. There has been so much take place in the past week. There was nothing for so long then BAM,...now I can't keep up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam,

It was stated today that the 2014 budget would be in Parliament in 2 days from today, (Wed. 10/22).  Now I read that Parliament is taking a BREAK until Tuesday, October 28th!  So, in your opinion, just WHEN is the budget going to be finally voted on?

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, article on new currency, sounds like the currency we currently have will be running along side of it, do you see any reason as to why they would give a deadline as to when to turn in the older currency, such as we hold now? Is it a wait and see game? And if they are looking at "next year" do you see it as meaning October 28th for dropping the 3 zeros? Thank you.

Hi Adam

I know your probably going to get bombarded with the new 25 k note question but : 

1. Do you think that the older notes we have in our possession, will co exist with the newer ones just printed, or will there be a time limit to exchange them before an RV.,

2. If there is a time limit how would we go about exchanging the ones we have for the new ones if applicable.

3. Adam I am glad we share the same common sence opinions about the way this country is being ran into the ground,Please keep up with your opinions I enjoy knowing that there are still some SANE people out there!

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

Whazup Adam....There's word that the ISX will be closing down and reopening on the 28th. It just seems like there's more to this than what I took from it.

Why would they make this move and what's your take on the outcome....Great job modes...Thank you all.... 

Adam,

Some random guy from Green Bay said everyone should RELAX.......given that the HCL has been completed......just not implemented......and that the budget for 2014 is complete.........with the 2015 close to completion.....do you feel the same way as I..........that we are quite possibly in the final stages of this very interesting ride ????.....of course it is Iraq...........!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you do.........looking forward to your text.....!!!!