Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Ladies At Ktfa - The Iraqi GOI Is Complete !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Parliament In Front Of A Completed GOI !

(My Ladies Comments are in Caps and Italics)

MY LADIES » October 18th, 2014, 8:53 am

AND THEIR IN!! MINISTER OF DEFENSE AND MINISTER OF INTERIOR AND ALL THE KURDISH MINISTERS..THAT'S A WRAP FAMILY THE GOVERNMENT IS COMPLETE

NOW ON TO WHAT'S NEXT

Parliament chooses Mohammed Ghaban interior minister and Khalid al-Obeidi to defend By Adminsa 18/10/2014 2:56 |

Parliament chooses Mohammed Ghaban interior minister and Khalid al-Obeidi to defend

Brother - Baghdad

And approved by the Iraqi parliament on Saturday, to choose the candidate of the National Alliance, Mohammed Ghaban as interior minister, and the candidate of the coalition forces, Khaled al-Obeidi, the Iraqi defense minister.

A reporter for the news agency reports (et) The House of Representatives voted at its 22, which was held today, for the benefit of the National Alliance candidate Mohammed Ghaban Kwizera interior by 197 votes.

He added that the coalition candidate Khaled al-Obeidi, the Iraqi forces won the trust of Parliament Kwizera defense, by 173 votes.

http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/32234.html

House gives confidence to Shaways to assume the post of Deputy Prime Minister

By Adminsa 18/10/2014 3:08 | Views: 25

http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/32237.html

Parliament voted to take Hoshyar Zebari, the Ministry of Finance

By Adminsa three twenty a.m. 18/10/2014 | Views: 14

http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/32240.html

Kurdish minister swears in parliament

By Adminsa three twenty-four a.m. 18/10/2014 | Views: 11

http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/32241.html

Urgent .. Parliament vote on the statement as Minister Nuri Women

Saturday, 18 October 1 / Okrudolf 2014 14:54

http://alliraqnews.com/index.php/2011-04-18-02-57-37/151439-2014-10-18-11-54-21.html

Aajl..barlman gives confidence to Hurcab for the post of Minister of Tourism

Saturday, 18 October 1 / Okrudolf 2014 14:49

The House voted in its session today to give confidence to the candidate of the National Alliance MP Adel Alhurcab for the position of the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities.

http://alliraqnews.com/index.php/2011-04-18-02-57-37/151423-2014-10-18-11-49-41.html

Parliament will vote on the ministers of culture, immigration and other state

Saturday, 18 October 1 / Okrudolf 2014 15:12

The House voted to give confidence to the Minister of Culture and Immigration Raundozi Jassim Mohammed and Saman Abdullah and Minister of State "follows .

http://alliraqnews.com/index.php/2011-04-18-02-57-37/151448-2014-10-18-12-12-47.html

Parliament will vote on the vacant ministries and ministers swears

Saturday, 18 October 1 / Okrudolf 2014 16:07

The House voted minutes, which was held on Saturday under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, head of the Council on the remaining ministries of government formation.

According to a statement of the Council received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, said the ministers were sworn in in the presence of 261 deputies They are:

1 Rose Nuri Shaways / Deputy Prime Minister [got 165 votes]

2. Mohammed Salem Ghaban / Minister of Interior [got 197 votes.

3 Khalid tired Obeidi / Defense [got 173 votes.

4. Hoshyar Zebari / Minister of Finance [got 167 votes]

5. Jassim Mohammed Ali / Minister of Displacement and Migration.

6. just Fahd Alhurcab / Minister of Tourism and Antiquities [got 214 votes.

7 Faryad Raondzi / Minister of Culture.

8 statement Nuri / Minister of Women.

9 Saman Abdullah Saeed / Minister of State.

The House of Representatives had voted at its meeting today on the remaining ministries of the squad Aovernmah.anthy

http://alliraqnews.com/index.php/2011-04-18-02-57-37/151467-2014-10-18-13-04-23.html

• Upvote 10

Frankie Plays 'Connect The Dots' In His Big Blue Post ...

Frank26 » October 18th, 2014, 3:40 pm  

KTFA FAMILY ......... DO NOT WANT TO WAIT TILL MONDAY'S CC ........ I WISH TO TALK TO YOU NOW.

ON YOUR LAST CC ITEAM POSTED .......... 19TH IS THE BACK WALL. ALSO SAID TELL TEAMS TO LOOK ......... IF THEY LOOK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ........ THEY MAY SEE.

YESTERDAY THE GOI SAID THEY WOULD PRESENT THE TWO SO CALLED MISSING MINISTERS IN TWO WEEKS. TURNS OUT THEY OFFICIALLY GAVE THEM TO THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD TODAY........ HMMM.

NOW ...... FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWELVE YEARS WE HAVE A FULLY SEATED AND FUNCTIONING GOI. ACTUALLY THEY WERE AS SUCH SINCE AUGUST 2014. BUT IT IS TIME FOR ALL TO SEE THIS GOI NOW.

ITEAM WAS VERY VERY VERY SPECIFIC WHEN THEY TOLD US ON THE 19TH ........ YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE OR DIG ...... BUT IT WILL BE THERE!

LOOK AT YOUR NOTES ....... ITEAM GAVE US THE NAME OF THE TWO MISSING MINISTERS TWO MONTHS AGO....... THEY WERE CORRECT.

KEPT TELLING YOU ...... KURDS ARE ECSTATIC !!! THE FINANCE MINISTER IS THEIRS.

AFTER THE 19TH PARLIAMENT WILL HOLD ON MONDAY ......... AN UNUSUAL SESSION SO SAYS TODAYS ARTICLES.

WHY?

BECAUSE THE NEW FINANCE MINISTER SAID TODAY THE 2014 BUDGET WILL BE OPENED RIGHT AWAY.

OK.

BUT ....... IMO ...... THERE ARE MANY MOVING PARTS TO THIS MR ......... STILL NEED SOME MOVING ........ MAYBE 19TH TO 31 ST?

WHY?    LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE 10 WITH KW.

EXAMPLE : KW'S ROYAL DELEGATION IS IN BAGHDAD RIGHT NOW THIS VERY NANO SECOND!!! THEY WANT TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE MANAGES A ........ ROOT BEER FLOAT.

ALWAYS WANTED THREE DAYS .......... LOOK!!!

ALWAYS HAD A BUDGET THE WHOLE YEAR BUT NEVER HAD A SWORN FINANCIAL MINISTER TO OFFICIALLY OPEN THE BUDGET ....... DO NOW.

SIDE BAR: THE HCL TOO HAS BEEN DONE ........ ONLY NEEDED "SOMEONE" TO IMPLEMENT IT.......... BUT NO CAN IMPLEMENT IT WITHOUT A RATE.

KTFA FAMILY .......... ARE ......... YOU ....... CONNECTING ........ THE ........ DOTS?

2 AM TOMORROW WILL BE OUR DUTY............. JUST LOOKING .......... BUT WE STILL FEEL SOME PARTS ARE NEEDED. SIMPLY LIKE THE UNUSUAL SESSION WITH THREE DAYS IN IT.

NOT SURE WHEN BUT WE NEED TO SEE GOI MEET WITH CBI TO TELL THEM THEY HAVE THE LAWS CBI WANTS.

SO STOP THE DELAYS ......... TELL DADDY WE ARE NOW READY AND PREPARED FOR THE NON PROGRAM RATE......... PLEASE. CBI WILL SAY TO GOI ........ US TOO........ COUNTERFEITING COVERED WITH THE CURRENCY PRINTING WE JUST FINISHED......... ALL THE WAY TO THE $50.00 IQD...... TA DA......... LETS ROLL!!!

KTFA FAMILY ....... THIS MOF WAS A BIG KEY TO TURN THEIR CURRENCY INTO SOMETHING OF WORTH ......... TO THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD!!!

I WENT TO DC........ I RETURN.

RI.

MY DEAR KTFA FAMILY ........ NO ONE KNEW THE DATE NOR RATE........ YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

REALIZE WHERE YOU ARE ......... IN THE WAITING ROOM.

KNOW TOO THAT ITEAM JUST TOLD ME A HOUR AGO .......... THE ENVIRONMENT IN BAGHDAD IS AN AIR OF EXPECTATION AMONG THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ!!!
KTFA FAMILY ........ YOU KNOW I FEEL LIKE A CORNUCOPIA OF INFO/IDEAS........ BUT I AM ALSO OF A GREAT REALISTIC CALMNESS RIGHT NOW.

I WILL TRY TO REFRAME UNTIL MONDAYS CC WHERE ........... EVERYONE WILL COME.

PS ....... NE IS VERY PROUD OF YOU KTFA FAMILY......... SO AM I.

MY PURE AND SINCERE ALOHA........  

KTFA,    FRANK
  • Upvote 1

Well, speaking of Adam, he certainly wasn't wrong in saying a month ago that we'd see much faster (especially for Iraq) progress.  I'd love to be able to peek into the oven and see how the gas law is cookin at this point.

Thug...I'd kiss you, but I don't wanna smear your makeup.

Best wishes, all.

crossfire

Edited by caughtinthecrossfire
  • Upvote 2