Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

E'bola vs O'bola

bigwave

'E'BOLA  vs 'O'BOLA 

One is a terrifying disease that has a 70% likelihood of a miserable death in pain and suffering and threatens our health care system or even if survival is possible has secondary long term complications .

The other requires quarantine and can be treated in a hospital.

• Upvote 2

'E'BOLA [/size] vs 'O'BOLA [/size]

One is a terrifying disease that has a 70% likelihood of a miserable death in pain and suffering and threatens our health care system or even if survival is possible has secondary long term complications .

The other requires quarantine and can be treated in a hospital.

LOL I love it.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

You know me, brother.   :D  Check out whatshername's graphic.....Look how fast some knucklehead with plenty of time on his hands created that, and tell me anti-Obamans aren't motivated.   :lol:   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Will do buddy. Thanks

All the billions & billions of dollars given to AIDS research & the drug companies effectively allowed the cure to go undiscovered! Now all you can purchase (at a very high price) is the freeze drugs.

Now ebola comes along, again from our friends in Africa!

Well since it is killing Africans & no one is working on a cure - lets transfer it into the good old USA and let them spend the billions of dollars to find the cure!

Any country with common sense would have taken steps to close the borders, and keep this virus out of America!