Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to understand whether Muslims are militant or peaceful?

Umbertino, I have no idea if you have a religious faith are not, it doesn't matter for this illustration via a question.  Do you think that a non-muslim religion is welcome in an Islamic world?  The only way you would be welcome is as their guest for a short while.  If you declared that you were in their country to establish a place of worship for your religion, you would become an unwelcome guest; this is especially true if you are a Christian or Jewish.  You might be able to worship in your home, but it must be alone without any invited guests, without sharing your faith with others, and especially without an Islamic family being invited.  Any "sharing of your faith" is out of the quest as well.  

The truth is, once the Islamic religion is a majority in the country, then they WILL incorporate other Islamic that will make anyone not a Muslim a threat and danger.  Your life is worth very little.  

This is not the way the US and other countries with true freedom responds to Islam, but it is certainly the way Islamic slavery works for Islam.  

Maybe you should take a look on the multicultural country of Malaysia where the main religion is Islam...

• Upvote 3

Frogee, they can't show a report of a Christian beheading and slaughtering someone.  .  

I'm not here to defend or refute anything other than accuracy..... yes there are videos actually of "Christians" who slaughtered a passer-by "Muslim" and thereafter ate his flesh. I am not going to post the video in here but will give the link here, as well as links of other videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2kCH1u7FoU    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wfvQbu8M6Y http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKNdN0_K_k

I would be among the first to say that is NOT Christian, just as there are Muslims saying that the murderous violence of ISIS is not Islam. I'm not a scholar of Islam, it's taken me decades to even approach considering myself a scholar of the Talmud or Old Testament....

Do you think that a non-muslim religion is welcome in an Islamic world?  ....  If you declared that you were in their country to establish a place of worship for your religion, you would become an unwelcome guest; this is especially true if you are a Christian or Jewish.  You might be able to worship in your home, but it must be alone without any invited guests, without sharing your faith with others, and especially without an Islamic family being invited.  Any "sharing of your faith" is out of the quest as well.  

The truth is, once the Islamic religion is a majority in the country, then they WILL incorporate other Islamic that will make anyone not a Muslim a threat and danger.  Your life is worth very little.  

Not sure what an Islamic world is... if its meant as primarily a Muslim population, than this can not be said for the Syrian Kurdish villages as well as villages in Iraq. Christians, Jews and Muslims all live and worship in their respective  places of worship... they live together in harmony without the felt need to convert one to a different faith, at least not a forced conversion.... It was the primarily Muslim People's Protection Unit that saved the Kobane Christians and Jews......

Yet,  there was at least one large all British unit of ISIS, most of whom had just arrived as evidenced by the airline tickets on their bodies...who wouldn't know the Quran if it slapped them in the face and were no more Muslim than my cat....

It was the primarily Muslim Kurds who went in to save the Yazidi Christians.... they risked and lost their lives saving as many Christians as they could safely get out of the area...

Somewhere I have video of the primarily Muslim People's Protection Unit (YPG) risking their lives, while being fired upon, rescuing an entire school full of Christian kids, little kids...  in one of the Syrian villages....In all cases these brave Muslim people saved Christian people they knew were Christian... If you doubt it, look at the pictures in my gallery.... Its very clear and you can easily tell the Christian people from the Muslim people...and it is Muslim people helping them... (Jewish not so much, probably more like the Christian).... 

The Christians in the ME are giving visible thanks to the Muslim people who are saving them from slaughter, and certain horrific death at the hands of the psychopaths calling themselves ISIS....

Is Islam a peaceful religion.... I don't know, I'm not a scholar of the Quran.... but once I get past the words everyone repeats, I notice the actions, in the walk and that thousands upon thousands of Christians are alive right now because Muslims specifically risked and lost their lives to save them....and for that I am grateful, with thanks to G-d. 

As far as ISIS goes, I do not have within me the ability to turn the other cheek at this time.. and believe it to be my responsibility to do that within my power to strike down those who would bring others harm...   .  . 

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 6

Rayzur, very well put and so much truism in what you say. Thanks so much for the insight that we should all believe there are good people of all faiths that can and will come together to help their fellow man when the need arises. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Jim, I am in totally agreement with what you have written.  And I may have, in my anger toward ISIS, reacted more unkindly to the Islamic religion than I should have.  Read carefully what I said concerning the Christian, Muslims, and all religions.  We have all been guilt of allowing “religion” and the dictates of human thinking to control our faith in God.  It is despicable what mankind has done to simple faith in God. 

On the other hand I do believe that there is one faith, one Lord, and one church that is from God.  All others are constructs of man to, as you have said, control man.  Truth always stands on its own and will always be the treasure to direct and light the way for us to live.  I believe, trust, and know that that true is found in Jesus Christ and Him crucified and raised from the grave.  There is no God but Jehovah. 

To declare that there are other gods is not uncommon.  There are many gods whom the world has called to assist them in trying to live in this world, but they are all false gods with ways directed and chosen by the men who created them in their own mind; hence the problem with the religions of the world. Until there is a removal of all doctrines of man religions will continue to fight and kill each other. 

Christianity is a belief in Jesus Christ as LORD, and there is a peace that He only can give.  His pray in John 17 is for all men to be one, in total unity, but that oneness is not the acceptance of all religions as being valid.  Unity and peace are found when all men come to Jesus Christ for salvation and life.  Without Him there will never be internal and spiritual peace, and along with that peace in this world.  But you and I know that that will not happen.  There is are forces in the world that are evil and wicked that are determined to destroy and semblance of faith in Jesus as the Christ.  Thus, the Christian will be constantly in a spiritual war with the forces of evil that are trying to mentally and physically trying to destroy faith in Christ as Lord.  It IS a spiritual warfare and NOT a physical one.  We are “soldiers” of the cross of Christ.  Our battles and warfare are of the mind and not physical.  My entire life as a minister (soldier) of Christ is to work for the conversion (change of mind) of those who either have no faith or they have a faith that is not of God.  I will continue to do so until the day I am taken to be with my Lord.  Opposing forces of the world like Islam must certainly be done with kindness and love, but it does not mean that I accept for one moment that they are worshiping God in their rejection of Jesus Christ as God.  It does not mean that I want to kill them!  That, in and of itself, is not the message of Christ.  But for me to say that “their religion is just as good as others” would not be what I believe and would not be true.  Toleration and love for those faiths out side of “the faith” does not mean agreement.  I respect their dedication, their zeal, their study, their prayers, but I do believe it is misplaced and will produce and eternal destruction away from the Presence of the Lord.  I care enough about them to want them to come to know God and the truth as is found in Christ.  But my love and concern is not limited to those in the Islamic religion, but directed toward all “religions” that reject and teach that Jesus is not the Creator, LORD, and Savior of mankind.   Therefore, I will continue to work and teach in a way that will bring them to a faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.  

ISIS?  I believe it will takes the forces of government to physically stop their progressive murdering and control and persecution of ALL religions of the area, and their ungodly purpose of conquering the world.  Thus, military action is required.  Ungodly, murdering, criminal, and insane individuals are drawn to such conflicts and ISIS will use them until the end; then ISIS will turn their “righteous” vengeance on them.