Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biggest Threat Yet to Our Investment?

tkeaton

Turkish involvement with the Islamic State, diplomatically, financially and militarily...  I believe this could be a great threat to the territorial integrity and even the sovereignty of Iraq and therefore the greatest threat to our investment that I've seen in the ten years I've been holding dinar.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/source-isis-opens-consulate-in-nato-members-capital/

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The downward spiral of oil prices is the biggest threat IMO.  Iraq's economy depends on oil sales alone.

The only positive point about depressed oil prices is that they are mucking up the Russians ability to re-establish the Soviet Union and world domination. It will also mess with any gov in the ME plans to dominate the ME and the world.

The only positive point about depressed oil prices is that they are mucking up the Russians ability to re-establish the Soviet Union and world domination. It will also mess with any gov in the ME plans to dominate the ME and the world.

The Russian Federation along with China are preventing Rothschild Sovietism aka NWO.

The lowering of oil prices has nothing to do with Russia, it's all about the up coming elections.

The downward spiral of oil prices is the biggest threat IMO.  Iraq's economy depends on oil sales alone.

I don't know.  Seems like every time I save .60 to .80 cents per gallon at the pump, my investment indirectly increases in value!  Woo Hoo!

Gotta think positive.  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1